-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
(05-05-2013, 05:33 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »teaclaim is weird and I almost believe it but that sure is some way for you to have arbitrary control over who gets daykilled tea

Think of it as a bodyguard for desperado-ing with the added bonus of not-dying if scum is shot (its still oneshot if i save scum tho).

I've kinda been breadcrumbing it for a while, albeit lightly. Its one reason im skeptical about Kane's claim, cos suddenly town has a lot of defensive roles... ok, sure, its CH, there's a lot of kills flying around buuut...

Also, about the daykill, if we're gonna use it can we use it tomorrow in conjunction with my role?
Tea who do you have protected right now?

Also fine re: granolavote, gonna hold off voting there until bears has maybe done her thing (which I think should be done today?)
(05-05-2013, 05:56 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »every other lynch/kill target but me has claimed

Magic-bagging makes me a hypocrite I know, but I'm telling you all that lynching me is a terrible mistake. You might just have to trust that I have more going on than most of you know.

Oh? and what about me? I was YOUR lynch/kill target at some point and I didn't need to claim!

and no i can't trust that.

unvote because you stick out like a sore thumb, in the most scum-contextual way.

i have no need to claim
Credit you've had like one vote on you this whole game and no pressure from anyone but me. You don't count.
then why didn't you change your vote earlier then?
earlier than post 595, that is
fairly certain they're accurate

Vote Totals

Granola (8): anacreon, btp, Yewchung, Boogey, Mirdini, beruru, Vortor, Garuru
Beruru (4): Tea, Mathgirl, TehPilot, calibornio
0_o (1): Pala

Deadline votes:
Beruru (2): Granola, anacreon,

Abstaining: seastormjt, seedy, ColdBlooded , Fragowump, Granola, Credit, 0_o, Cat

With 21 players, we require 11 in agreement to lynch and 7 to prevent firearms. There is no soft-lynch.

Day ends in 3 hours 45 minutes at 11:59 pm EST.

Cat, if you want your vote to count, then you need to bold it.
Alright then.

Vote: granola

Tea I want to test out your power tomorrow because yeah Kane's thing is kind of iffy if you're telling the truth, so choose your target as if you were a desperado and beruru can just shoot them.
Oh god

I was going to look at this later because production week + homework but I guess we don't have that much time?

I would be okay lynching granola especially since no one dead D2 and backpedaling and Dini already said it all -- Once for a little thing is okay but he keeps doing it and that starts getting sketchy.

Vote: Granola

H-1 at just about 3 hours left everyone
In other words: Hammer
For reasons which include the above. Other reason is whatever else he's done, including the "kill them all" act in D1
Unvote

Also, beru can you prove your power [/b]to us on D3?
Zippity boing night flavour soon shuttup.
Night 2 Begins

[Image: chickens-4.jpg]

Granolaman was a traitor to the Crooks Hollow Mafia, a potential candidate of the mysteriously unnamed scum faction and thus aligned with the SCUM.

He was the SCUM Backup SuperWatcher and at one point was anonymously masoned with another player.

Unbeknownst to the rest of the Crooks Hollow, Granola was in actuality an undercover security guard for the prison. Suspecting a riot, the warden decided it would be best to have someone try to figure out what the prisoners were planning in their whispered discussions in the cafeteria.

With luck, Granola managed to join the posse in their breakout like in the film Reservoir Dogs. "They don't know shit..." He had high hopes he could return to his family and coworkers with the good news of the Crooks being taken care of as soon as possible.

Knowing that there was some covert agency infiltrating the Crooks, he believed he could make contact with them and assist them in their massacre of the ad hoc mafia...

At night, Granola could either learn the names of all who perform night actions or learn who visits a particular player.

If the main scumteam were to be slain, he would take their place and be in control of the nightkill.
Likewise, if the scumteam had decided to recruit him before their passing, he would will join their groupchat in place of their nightkill. Joining this chat would sever his anonymous masonry.

Granola wins if he and the other scum outnumber the town.

The executor removed the blade from the bound body of Granola. As the blood drained from his limp body, the remaining Crooks gathered up their belongings, doft' their hats and set off in the night for slumber and meditate on the events that had occurred. Given Granolaman's evidence of a group of infiltrators, the men had stiffened and quieted down. A few of the more outspoken men boasted and called for "the little chickenshits" to poke their heads out. But nobody responded; they were tired and too absorbed in their own thoughts.

Night ends May 10th, 11:59pm EST.

WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF REPLACEMENTS.
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night Two: Playing Chicken (20/21)
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

Scoffles has replaced Fragowump
I'm going to clarify a few things re: this flip...

As a backup scum, Granola could be recruited but in no way could communicate with the main scum team.
Because the scumteam was able to recruit Granola, scum was aware of him being coaligned with the team. The scum also knew his role.
Both masoned players had anonymous identities and were not informed of each others identity at any time by means of role ability.
Night has been extended by a day as per request
[Image: oce_orange_01.jpg]
The gunban is on today.
Day starts fairly soon.
Day 3 Begins

[Image: japannuclearwater.jpg]

The Crooks return to the meeting room to find that the faucet had been running a little too long. Two bodies float between the wine barrels, some of it staining the water from a sprung leak. Maybe a bit of blood, too.

Palamedes was the Partymaker and a loyal member of the Crooks Hollow (Town).
When he wasn't busy doing "whatever the fuck I want", his pals seemed to just love his company. And if they didn't they know quite well that he'd probably beat them into submission, no-questions-asked.

At night, he could select two targets. The selected would have access to a private quicktopic where they could chat for the night. He couldn't be killed by selecting a target in this manner.

Anacreon was the Trialboy and was also a loyal member of the Crooks Hollow.

Before he got himself into the smuggling business, he once broke into the house of a witch doctor. Witch doctors are a tricky bunch; cross their paths and you might end up getting a curse or two. And that's exactly what happened.

At night, he could select any player to visit. Any action performed on the targeted player would also be performed on himself.

While several of the Crooks worked on draining the mess, they chattered amongst themselves, noticing that one of them was not in attendance.

Seedy has gone missing!

Day ends May 18th, 11:59pm EST. With 17 present, it takes 9 to lynch. The orange of gunbanning is presently in effect.

SpoilerShow
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Three: Bodies of Water (17?/21)
before someone asks, yes gunbanning affects me too
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
SpoilerShow
(05-13-2013, 04:30 AM)beruru Wrote: »before someone asks, yes gunbanning affects me too

godfuckingdammit