Battle Royale! Game Complete!

Battle Royale! Game Complete!
Re: Battle Royale! (Game Start!) Round 1: 1984
Originally posted on MSPA by Korbz.

Grimm had appeared on a skyscraper. He immediately noticed the three other skyscrapers around him with figures on them. Near him, a man exploded into doves. "Ah, he exploded. Perhaps that's one less person to defeat." He blankly muttered. "It's quite bright up here, I would prefer a darker area." His body melted into a shadow, and crawled down the side of the building. Arriving inside of the building, Grimm just saw ruins, thinking that this will be a very good battlefield.
Originally posted on MSPA by yousodumb.

Reserved.
Originally posted on MSPA by Drakenforge.

Reserved after this guy.

" they have yet to show themselves..." Xeno said, worried at the prospect of the sheer amount of purity and corruption that now permeated the very air.. "You should be careful, inventor. Who knows what kind of horrors we could face? Do not worry about me however, I will not bring any harm to you or your inventions." Xeno said. "well my inventor friend, I'm sorry but there seems to be a matter I must deal with, Care to join me?"
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

SpoilerShow

[img]images/smilies/pc_rancorous.gif[/img] editing for continuity.
Originally posted on MSPA by Mystify.

A lone dove lands on a piece of rubble next to Zeke. It starts cooing softly. Its soothing song pierces the oppressive silence.
Re: Battle Royale! 6 Spots Free!

SpoilerShow

Mike slowly opened his eyes. The first thing that he noticed was the cold breeze flowing past his face. Then he noticed that he was sat cross legged. He stood up, brushing himself off.
'Right. I was fighting my way out of that underground military research center, stole some weapons, and then... Yes, the self destruction sequence. Hmm. Strange that I'm alive then. then again, I'm always the only one left alive...'

He realised he wasn't alone. He saw a lone man, toying away with a weapon.
Mike's hand slowly drifted the the 9mm at his side.

'Wait. Battle Royale. Thats where I am. I was given the chance to survive if I survive an 8 man deathmatch.'

A quiet chuckle began to escape Mike's mouth. It grew, and grew, until he was laughing outright.

"Well mr. Looks like one of us is lucky. Either i'm lucky to kill a pansy, or your lucky that you don't live to see the madness of the later rounds"

Originally posted on MSPA by Lankie.

Zeke paused for the bird, its gentle call was too much to simply ignore it. At first he begins walking to it nonchalantly, however he pauses.

what if it was a trap, or a distraction? Zeke knew that a dove wouldn't live in a place like this, not to mention he was sure this dove originated from that explosion of smoke.

Zeke drew the blades on his gauntlets and began to approach the bird in a more prepared fashion.

Another dove lands near Zeke. Seconds later, another lands. Before long, doves have landed on every piece of rubble around Zeke. They stare at him, gently cooing.

Zeke looks round in confusion as he is surrounded by Doves, he remained calm though "hmth, I don't fear meager birds" Zeke slowly continued towards the Ministry of Plenty

The birds farthest behind Zeke fly forward and land ahead of him, sill watching him. As he continues walking the patterns continues; those farthest behind fly to the front. The doves don't do anything threatening. They simple watch him, cooing softly.
Originally posted on MSPA by MyifanW.

Whit completely missed his targets, the wave of distortion piercing a cloud in the distance. He stared at the cloud, shocked. He had never seen such a degree of power, let alone hold it. "what could I do with this?" he thought to himself. Meglomaniacal thoughts filled his head, but were quickly quelled. Fear began to set in.
"if that god just gave me this weapon to make things fair... What am I up against?"
Quickly, he began to seriously analyze his situation outloud.
"four tall buildings... And there were two people on that one. Its likely that everyone starts on one of these buildings... And there are six...Seven other people. That means there should be someone else on this one, too..."
Whit looked around nervously. He didn't see anyone... But there was a large structure with a door in the middle of the roof. Might someone be behind it? Whit gazed upwards. He could make out words towards the top of the structure... "Plenty"?

Suddenly, he heard a voice that made his blood run cold. He went still, and his mind went blank. He was ready to move at any time, but for now he kept still.

SpoilerShow

Suddenly, whit heard a low chuckle.

Mike stepped out from behind the structure, his arms folded neatly across his chest. His time in a straightjacket had left them feeling very comfortable in this position.

"You're right. Just you and me here. Didn't you hear me? I was questioning your chances. Lucky that you'll die quickly, lucky that I get to kill the first person. Probably. Run away and i'll hunt someone else."

"But it's not me you need to fear." He added, "You won't survive this"

He let a mad laugh escape his lips. He was sure he was sane, but acting insane felt so dramatic in this situation.

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
Whit, without thinking, instantly turned and fired low, around Mike's knees. Whit always had good... Insticts, supposedly. He always knew what was the best move in every situation- Here, it was to shoot the gun such that even if he missed, he'd blow the ground away.

Mike saw Whit ready the gun. But, even with his psychokinetic vectors raised, the shot not only knocked him over, but the floor collapsed.

Mike fell, but remained two meters above the floor below. Suddenly, he was launched back up, drawing his handgun. he fired two shots as fell ball back down, then hid behind the structure.

"Bastard, you have a funky gun, I'll give you that. But as you might have noticed, you're not the only one with unseen attacks."

Two large chunks of broken building were lifted off the ground, seemingly by themselves, and launched towards Whit.

SpoilerShow

As Whit watched Mike fall off the building, he realized what he had just did- killed a man. This wasn't like taking someone's money, this was no game. What he had just done wasn't something that could be changed by the rolling of dice or by the flop of cards; it was something irrevocable. Whit contemplated this, and his gun hand fell to his side. Was he truly ready to- suddenly, Whit's excellent dynamic vision caught movement. In a flash, he registered that 1) he hadn't killed anybody 2)his opponent could somehow fly 3) his opponent was pointing a gun at him. Whit jumped to the side, forgetting his thoughts of morality as two bullets hit the ground near him. As he scrambled to pick himself up, he saw in the corner of his eye his enemy falling behind the structure and two other blurs flying upwards. Whit was slightly puzzled at the flying... fragments of concrete, but ignored them and ran forward towards the door on the structure to get out of the open. Whit tried to analyze his situation again. "My opponent had a gun and could somehow fly-" his thoughts were interrupted by sound of the fragments crashing on where he just was standing. Surprised, Whit jumped at the door and pushed it open as fast as he could, turning around only when he felt he was safely inside. Looking at the crash, he put the facts together; his enemy was some manner of telekenetic.
"Im way in over my head..." he said to himself in a joking tone, trying to take the weight off of the situation. Quickly regaining his composure again, he looked at the room he had just entered. Ahead of him were stairs leading down. Whit began to run down them, but stopped and looked at the wall.
"that guy should be behind here..." Whit said as he lifted his gun. Bracing himself properly this time, he fired. A loud explosion sounded as The gravity wave hit the wall, filling the space with plaster dust. Whit felt a slight inclination to wait and see the result, but quickly decided against it and continued to desend the stairs.
Originally posted on MSPA by cyber95.

"I'll pass for now. I'm going to look around in this building we're on. Maybe we'll meet up later on. We can share what we learn, then."
"That sounds reasonable. I shall be seeing you, then."
"Alright. Hey, Carrie, you okay?"
"I think I am fine." Gadget helped the mechanical creature up, "Think you can get me to a window?"
"I will try."
Carrie picked up Gadget and carried him down the building a little bit. Whir stayed behind for a bit to stare suspiciously at Xeno, "I'm watching you."
He quickly followed the other two down. Xeno walked away to do what he needed.

Crash! Gadget had simply asked to get close enough to try to open the window, but Carrie went a little too fast, sending him right through it.

"Hey, you idiot! Don't hurt him!"
"It's okay, Whir. He's only been alive for a few minutes. He's still living off of me, and probably hasn't learned everything yet. Besides, the important thing is that we're inside."
Whir was a little bit uneasy about having Gadget get hurt, especially in a place where there could possibly be several others out to kill him. Rummaging through the bag, he grabbed a medical kit from inside it, and grabbed a large adhesive medical strip for Gadget to put on a cut the glass made on his arm. Carrie was told to patrol the area, while Whir and Gadget looked around. The lights were all on, despite the lack of people. After a little bit of exploring, the two found a room full of file cabinets. The door was labelled "General Truth."
"Hey, this could give us some information on the place."
They started shuffling through the file cabinets.

Suddenly, the doves all launch themselves from their perches, and fly straight at Zeke.

All the chunks of concrete stop short of Mike's body, while the dust blows around him, obscuring his vision. As the dust settles, the vectors prepare to send the concrete chunks back, but too late, Whit had escaped them.

"So, you chose to run afterall. I wonder, will I be the one to kill you? Or will I be killed before then, or perhaps your life will be taken by someone else."

Mike chuckled, and shook his head.

"Death is inevitable for seven people. Will I be one of them?"

He wanders slowly over to the edge of the buildings roof. He sees the other three buildings, and small figures near or on each.
Mike ponders for a moment, and then leaps off the top of the building and free falls down.

At the base of the building, a crater cracks up before he hits the ground, and he remains suspended. His left eye closes, and seems like a natural effect from the drop.

"Stay and ambush the gun toter, or attack someone else? Heh. Waiting, hate it."

Mike's floating body begins bounding across the landscape, as if he had ostrich legs growing out of his head. His direction was random, but he was headed towards the Ministery of Love.

Grimm could hear the sounds of wreckage nearby. It seems someone is, or was fighting. Looking around the side of the building, he saw was a thin man rushing towards the building. "Heh, looks like I get to fight soon." He sunk into the shadows of the room.

Zeke launches forward and strikes the Dove infront of him, pretty much obliterating it with his blades. he quickly turned round to see the doves behind him advancing towards him.

Zeke begins to jump backwards, landing on the various debris with perfect balance, any dove that got too close was cut to shreds by Zeke's gauntlets.

Whit decended for a good while, then exited the stairwell. Ahead was an empty hallway, with nearly featureless doors on each side. Walking down the hallway, Whit observed that each door had a small label; "confections", "scones", and other deserts. He stopped at the "chocolate bar" door and tried the handle. It wasn't locked, and he stepped right in. Inside was a large room filled with chocolate bars.
"This would be a good place to camp out while those others kill each other." Whit mumbled.
He pocketed a bar and left the room. Whit's mind went to work. There were too many floors to count in this building, and it couldn't possibly be all food. There was a good chance that He'd be able to find a "weapons" room as well. Of course, he realized, weapons wouldn't promise his victory, but they would certainly better his chances.
"Now... How will I find which floor weapons are on?" he pondered aloud.
He imagined other large buildings he had been in. In his experience, a building's layout is posted on the first floor. He allowed himself a smile. Things were going his way again... He wandered the floor for a little, while getting a sense for the layout and looking for an elevator. The floor was very basic in design- It was simply two hallways intersecting in the middle, with four doors on each wall, and the elevator at the end of the far hallway. Whit stepped in and hit the "1" button. As Whit began to go down, he realized that he hadn't seen a single person besides his enemies. This place was all just a huge arena, he realized. What kind of forces was he dealing with? He quickly shrugged off the dangerous thought, allowing his mind to go blank with the elevator music.

As Zeke turned to destroy another dove, he finds his claws swiping through empty air where the dove was a moment ago, and simultaneously feels a dagger lodge it self in the back of his shoulder. Turning around, he sees Itzal standing a few a distance way.

Itzal stands there, holding a dove. He coos to it softly as he pets it comfortingly. "Killing sweet, innocent little doves? I'd expect better from you."

Zeke extends his blades, poised for a fight. Itzal reveals a fan of knifes with a flourish.