A Different Realm [Done!]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Realm [Done!]
Re: A Different Realm
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

> Be very quiet and stay away from the windows and anything else you could fall out of. Go over near Fairy and try to indicate that you're awake without startling him.
Originally posted on MSPA by Kavukamari.

Alex: carefully glance out the window while asking Fairy what's going on.

(;.; ive been away for so long.. I feel like I've abandoned all of my favorite adventures [img]images/smilies/aghast.gif[/img] )
Originally posted on MSPA by KittenEater.

Asmodemus Wrote:> Be very quiet and stay away from the windows and anything else you could fall out of. Go over near Fairy and try to indicate that you're awake without startling him.
[Image: 2ir2alx.png]
"Ah?! Oh. Oh, good morning, Alex, I guess. I mean, did that sound wake you up? It should have. And I guess it's for the best it did? I donno."

Laron Wrote:Ask fairy whats happening.
[Image: 2q3zlhd.png]
"The centaur's back. He brought his fauns. We drove them out of the Bili Woods a long time ago, and since then they've tried to get back in. The trolls usually could drive them all off, but... go look out the window. Carefully, quietly now. Don't want them to see us."

Yoshi Wrote:Take a peek through one of the windows.
[Image: 2nluu79.png]

[Image: 20j47xh.png]
"D'you see the fauns?"

[Image: 24bqbs2.png]
"D'you see the Centaur, deeper in the woods? D'you see what they're doing to the trolls? They'll do that to us too, if they see us. They are mindless in every way, and we have to keep them out of the woods, or else from there they'll advance to Topia. But the Centaur is here, their leader, and he's actually kind of smart, and that's why they're winning! We need help. We can't get out, and we need help."
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
Originally posted on MSPA by gloomyMoron.

> Suddenly, Chupacabra. Thousands of him. These things are pretty goat like and he should be able to help a bit.
Originally posted on MSPA by Laron.

We'll we can either get back to town and warn them somehow, or we can try to get the leader to leave...
Originally posted on MSPA by Xander.

You can't just hide here. You have power. You can fight.
Originally posted on MSPA by Karsius.

React to the blood of the trolls in a very squeamish manner.
Originally posted on MSPA by Iyestorm.

Are you sure you guys can't sneak out? Maybe jump from tree to tree?

>Stay where you are and hope they all go away soon, if not, attempt to concoct a plan of escape

also Alex: "eww blood [img]images/smilies/aghast.gif[/img]"

> Could your belief power help somehow?
Originally posted on MSPA by Karsius.

Wait, what about Tolu? We have to see if everybody's favorite Troll is alive! Please? [img]images/smilies/aghast.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by ArgonVile.

oh i really hope tolu is okay. ask fairy; how did you drive them out of the woods last time?? did the trolls do it?

i don't know if alex has enough belief power remaining to take these guys on head on; but if not, maybe she could just use a burst of belief power to scare them away! it would just need to be some really fancy display to make the fauns think they're going to be in big big trouble if they stick around
Originally posted on MSPA by Squin.

Alex: make a fort out of bed and hide.

Laron Wrote:We'll we can either get back to town and warn them somehow, or we can try to get the leader to leave...
[Image: 2816079.png]
"It'll take a lot of power to make him leave, Alex. Do you have enough power to fight, or do you have enough power to fly?"

Kavukamari Wrote:attempt to concoct a plan of escape
[Image: eg6cg.png]
"Then let's get ready to go back to Topia. Centaur's good at detecting released belief, though, so we'll have to be quick in our escape.

[Image: 2w5iq1l.png]
"Here, run this through your hair a bit. It's lookin' a little messy, and we're about to go to town..."

[Image: w8w7xl.png]
"I think I see a chance to get out of here. Are you ready? Let's get going before our opportunity scampers away."

[Image: 2ce10ue.png]

[Image: 2i8hht4.png]
You fly past Tolu while on your way to Topia. He looks like he's waiting for someone...

[Image: 35lephh.png]
As soon as you get to Topia, Fairy starts instructing you.
"Listen, there's not really anyone who's an announcer or anything like that, so news here travels through people just talking about it. I'm gonna run through Topia and shout out for help, get people to help with that, get them to come here. Your job is to sit here and let everyone know what's up. I'll be back once I've run through everywhere. Don't fail us, Alex."
And with that, he runs off, fast as he can, letting out a birdlike scream every so often. And what will you do, Alex?

:>_:
Originally posted on MSPA by Iyestorm.

>As he says. Just wait a bit. Sit there and let everyone know what's up.

Sure, it might not be glamorous to play the NPC, but it's only for a little while.
Originally posted on MSPA by K4RN1L.

Make a giant sign out of believe-power pointing down at you so everybody knows where to gather...

> Say the following to people that arrive:

"Centaur and his fauns are in the forest fighting the trolls who need help, but we need to wait here for enough people that we won't get overrun."

>Ask people if they heard what fairy said, if so, gather them around you.
Originally posted on MSPA by Gnauga.

Rambo the centaurs.
Remember when you said you couldn't do creepy? Centaur: creepy as clowns.
Originally posted on MSPA by Laron.

If it doesn't take too much power, try making something noticeable above you, like a big ball of light or something.
Originally posted on MSPA by ArgonVile.

i think it's adorable that fairy cares about what alex looks like even in the direst circumstances. it's a nice touch to the comic

Iyestorm Wrote:>As he says. Just wait a bit. Sit there and let everyone know what's up.

Sure, it might not be glamorous to play the NPC, but it's only for a little while.
[Image: 10cm5g7.png]
You're going to be here for a while, so you get comfy and wait for the first citizens...

[Image: wlx6bk.png]

[Image: 1i0jna.png]
...And bit by bit, the whole living mass of Topia has come to you for instruction. Everyone has heard the terrible news.

[Image: mauhc4.png]
Fairy, Witch, Jack and Carrie arrive moments later.
"Alright, everyone! You all know what's goin on in the Bili Woods, right? You know if Centaur's league wins, they can pretty much waltz into Topia and make it their own, right? We're not gonna let that happen!"

"Excuse me"

[Image: 2is6uyd.png]
Tolu walks up to the crowd.
"Hey everyone Turilo just came to me and said centaur is coming here now and theyre all taking care of the fauns i guess maybe but centaurs gonna be here in a little bit maybe we should deal with him first"
:>_:
Originally posted on MSPA by Gnauga.

Naturally. If Centaur's gonna be here first, we don't have a choice but to deal with him first, right?
Originally posted on MSPA by gloomyMoron.

Gnauga Wrote:Naturally. If Centaur's gonna be here first, we don't have a choice but to deal with him first, right?
Not right. But I'll save the strategy talk for the appropriate threads. >.>

Something I hope happens:

> Centaur: Turn out to be horribly misunderstood and not an enemy at all! Eventually befriend Alex.

That is incredibly unlikely, but.. >.> <.<

Anyway, an actual command.

> Don't deal with him first. Evacuate as many as you can or at least get them off the streets. Beings with a lot of faith (Witch, Alex, Fairy, Chupacabra, good Ghosts, and so on) head into the woods to help the trolls, but avoid the main path or whatever path Centuar is coming up. Take out his minions before trying to engage him.

> Prepare to assault him then, people who have ranged attack powers in back, strongest up front, try to circle him with two groups so as to split his attention and do more damage.