A Different Realm [Done!]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Different Realm [Done!]
Re: A Different Realm
Originally posted on MSPA by Tseralith.

Fly over there so you won't waste time
Originally posted on MSPA by Kavukamari.

Medical Expert: Be either a Witch or Chupacabra!

Medical Expert: Be either a Witch or Chupacabra!
Originally posted on MSPA by KittenEater.

Asmodemus Wrote:> Follow them, don't do anything silly.
[Image: 2h6sivr.png]
You follow them to see the ghost's medical, Dr. Bear. You request his help at once, as it seems he has no patients today.
"Oh? An unconscious little girl? Is she a ghost?... I see. Well, let me see what I can do anyhow."

[Image: 3326v4x.png]
Back in the cozy room, Dr. Bear examines Alex for a number of minutes, asking about what happened before she collapsed, before coming to his conclusion.
"Well, I'm no expert on... whatever this girl is, but she doesn't seem to have a fever or any other illness. She just seems to be sleeping. Heavily. What worries me is that she had a vision of Heaven before she collapsed. That's never happened before, and I can't help but feel Heaven meant for this to happen. Go ask the Witch for his opinion, I bet he'll help."

Tseralith Wrote:Fly over there so you won't waste time
[Image: 2yyurmr.png]
Fly? Sure, you can fly a little bit, but the ghosts can't fly, and you don't want to leave them behind.
You all arrive at the Witche's Diner.

[Image: 30kwu88.png]
"Hey guys, what's up? You hungry again, Fairy?"
You explain the situation to the Witch.
"Woah. That sounds pretty serious. Little girly had a vision of Heaven before she collapsed? Haven't heard of that before. Sounds like her arrival's signalling something big. Er, well. I'm just being paranoid here, I guess. Not helpful. You want me to be helpful, well, let's see here, I can make you a bit of food I know wakes up anyone once they get a whiff of it. Remember old Beabea? Snapped right out of that coma once she ate this. Lemme make some, you'll have to wait a bit though."

[img]images/smilies/whatwillyoudo.gif[/img]

SpoilerShow
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.

Fairy: go back to the ghost house Post-haste!

Alex: ==>
Originally posted on MSPA by Danfish77.

>Wait a bit
>Everybody: Have some cookies while you wait
Originally posted on MSPA by Fakeimposter.

Witch: Feed the girl poison.

Fakeimposter Wrote:Witch: Feed the girl poison.
This would create a time paradox, as we have seen the future and alex is fine... until she opens the now-unblocked door, now we don't know what's up :P
Originally posted on MSPA by Superfrequency.

This is the cutestest thing ever and I love it
Originally posted on MSPA by Tseralith.

Charlie: Eat some food while waiting
Originally posted on MSPA by ArgonVile.

Superfrequency Wrote:This is the cutestest thing ever and I love it
i know me too! i can't believe how cute this story is.

fairy: bring alex the food! what is it? sizzling bacon always wakes me right up but i bet it's somethin closer to "gym socks" section of the food pyramid amirite [img]images/smilies/pc_distraught.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by suomynonAyletamitlU.

ArgonVile Wrote:fairy: bring alex the food! what is it? sizzling bacon always wakes me right up but i bet it's somethin closer to "gym socks" section of the food pyramid amirite [img]images/smilies/pc_distraught.gif[/img]
I've had bacon like that [img]images/smilies/pc_rancorous.gif[/img]

ArgonVile Wrote:fairy: bring alex the food! what is it? sizzling bacon always wakes me right up but i bet it's somethin closer to "gym socks" section of the food pyramid amirite [img]images/smilies/pc_distraught.gif[/img]
Just remember, their only food animal seems to be goats...

Goat bacon [img]images/smilies/mspa_reader.gif[/img]
SpoilerShow

> Bring Alex some cookies, you remember that you saw her eying your meal when you were in the diner :O

Or bring her some medicine, just in case she needs it...

Danfish77 Wrote:>Everybody: Have some cookies while you wait
[Image: 200xmkj.png]
Well, he said it would take a while to make the special food item, so you ask him if he has any premade soft breads.
"Yeah, I do. I'm a bit busy right now. Hey Kitty, get a plate of soft breads for the customers at the bar, will ya?"
A ghost waitress brings you a platter of food. It's not as fresh as usual, but that's okay for now.

Fakeimposter Wrote:Witch: Feed the girl poison.
[Image: 2afjzx0.png]
Wait... what? This food may smell like poison, sure, but you wouldn't do that! Alex was a nice little girl, and hurting her would hurt your business. Especially since you saw how much belief power she had... anyway, you keep all your poisons far away from your ingredients in case of... bad things, let's say.

[Image: 34dlt7t.png]
Well, the food is ready. The Witch give some instructions on how to use it.
"Put it near her face. Not too near, you don't want her to gag. That'd be messy. If by some chance she feels like eating it, though, let her. It's actually pretty good tasting... you want a bag for those breads?"

Kavukamari Wrote:Fairy: go back to the ghost house Post-haste!
[Image: qovp8k.png]
After a relatively short walk, you brought the food back to the mansion. It's getting late, and the mansion has quieted some since you left.
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

> Fairy: Head to where Alex is assuredly still sleeping safe and sound with no grievous injuries such as broken arms or legs at all. There is absolutely no chance of her neck having been snapped while she was asleep, thinking falsely that you would protect her in her time of need.

Asmodemus Wrote:> Fairy: Head to where Alex is assuredly still sleeping safe and sound with no grievous injuries such as broken arms or legs at all. There is absolutely no chance of her neck having been snapped while she was asleep, thinking falsely that you would protect her in her time of need.
Fairy: panic as these thoughts cross your mind! YOU GOTTA SAVE ALEX, YOUR FIRST CRUSH EVER!!!

>Alex: Be crab-walking down the stairs and wailing
Originally posted on MSPA by Iyestorm.

Don't panic, Fairy. Tell those weird thoughts in your head to shut up.

Though, you can't be blamed for wanting to hurry back to your friend.
Originally posted on MSPA by Fakeimposter.

Alex: Wake up a completely different person. Turn out to be someone with multiple personality disorder.

Danfish77 Wrote:>Alex: Be crab-walking down the stairs and wailing
Fakeimposter Wrote:Alex: Wake up a completely different person. Turn out to be someone with multiple personality disorder.
Do not want, Alex is always Alex.

==>
Originally posted on MSPA by carriontrooper.

SpoilerShow

carriontrooper Wrote:
SpoilerShow
Thanks! I ah, I haven't heard of that anime before. I'd prolly watch more if I had a faster internet, but nooooooo!

[Image: jjtpw0.png]

Asmodemus Wrote:> Fairy: Head to where Alex is assuredly still sleeping safe and sound with no grievous injuries such as broken arms or legs at all. There is absolutely no chance of her neck having been snapped while she was asleep, thinking falsely that you would protect her in her time of need.
Kavukamari Wrote:Fairy: panic as these thoughts cross your mind! YOU GOTTA SAVE ALEX, YOUR FIRST CRUSH EVER!!!
Fakeimposter Wrote:Alex: Wake up a completely different person. Turn out to be someone with multiple personality disorder.
Iyestorm Wrote:Don't panic, Fairy. Tell those weird thoughts in your head to shut up.
[Image: 2vv9wn7.png]
You would tell them to shut up, but the awkward silence is awkward enough right now. Somewhere above, a flush attempts to break the silence.

[Image: 16jlz6h.png]
You're at the door to the cozy room. You enter the cozy room and...

[Image: 125l00g.png]
Alex... isn't... here?! You hope to Heaven she woke up on her own and she's alright.
"...Thissss hassss potentialll problemsss."
Originally posted on MSPA by Asmodemus.

> Wait, do ghosts normally flush things? Maybe she woke up on her own.

Obviously she went up the chimney.
>FOLLOW HER WITHOUT FORETHOUGHT