-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
(05-05-2013, 08:40 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »are you sure you and granola can't be mix-masons? I mean I'm only asking this because you at least feel town to me but then again you're slippery scum so maybe you should both just be strung up

Well no, if I knew for sure that he was town I would have called him town and not just NON THIRD PARTY.

But I don't really see why a mason team and what's essentially a two-headed tracker is "too many comms roles." I can think of several games this size that had at least as many right off the top of my head.

So no, I don't really have any hard evidence on him, but certain things that he's said in mason chat are making me think he's town, and I'd rather not see him die just yet.
Ok so I've got my answer on my QT

I can townfirm all the people. All of them.

Here's what my power is: at night, I select a target. If that target is shot during the day (I was making sure this stretched beyond desperado - it does) AND they are town, I die instead. If they are scum, neither me nor my target dies, but we have confirmed scum. The latter is kinda bad if its the result of a desperado shot, but a daykill? Perfect!

I suspect this was implemented to prevent CHII from occurring again.

So basically, with all these mason claims, I can no-risk townfirm up to three people (ruru, myself - albeit ill be dead - whoever gets shot, and whoever gets shot's mason).

This means that we have to do the shooting tomorrow tho, as I didn't select a target last night.
oh god oh man I only have like 3 hours to read all this? damn my eyes.
(05-04-2013, 01:50 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »You Know What. Screw these deadline vote shenanigans.

In fact, forget I put them in the votals. Granola, please make a normal vote, you too cali.

I'm making new votals

This strikes me as credit trying to allow for a speedhammer on a lurker but I might be reading too much into it.
I continue to think the same people are suspicious as the last time I said anything substantial, although that thing about the "pre-night wonkiness" is an oddity and I need to go back to check who said they were involved with it.
It doesn't seem prudent for anyone to assume that they will be alive the following day.

What this means is that, if we want to sort out these events, we have until midnight (EST) tonight.

Here is my personal take on the matter:

Garuru is telling the truth.

If this is assumed two things are most likely true:

There are some shenanigans occuring. and Garuru and Yewchung will die tonight.

Their dying seems simple enough. The scum have been presented with a guaranteed two-for-one tracker kill, why should they target anyone else?

As far as shenanigans that have occurred, I am inclined to believe that both 0_o and anacreon are telling the truth. For this to be the case we must resolve the contradiction (Garuru and Yewchung saw 0_o and anacreon do opposite of what 0_o and anacreon claimed to have done)

I believe busdriving is highly unlikely (the driver targeted the exact two people who were targeted by trackers?)

It is much more likely that, as lovers, Garuru and Yewchung have their results switched at night. This would mean that both 0_o and anacreon's stories check out.

The worst thing to do would be to kill one of the above players at this juncture.
(05-04-2013, 05:53 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »I'm more interested in what say Vortor and Seedy have to say than Palamedes, pala's at least done really good stuff up to now whereas vortor/seedy have been sort of posty but never really got to the content that they promised (yet????). A

Lies and slander, I never promised you content. And I was never posty. I was sick for a week and a half and I made a few posts giving excuses for not showing up. Namely, that I was sick and couldn't get any sleep and I was semi-paralyzed from aching. As for content, the post above this one is probably the /most/ I've said that is relevant to the game outside awareness that I couldn't be active in the game. And this is the most active I've been.

As for Beruru, I'm not particulalrly in defense of her, and I'm still behind several pages, but doesn't she always act like she has been in this game? I understand that you guys have played more games with her, though.
soooo what is this? Beruru is now in the clear? because last time I checked she's not????

beruru, you finally come out of nowhere, and vote granola.

Why
was referencing these two posts

(05-05-2013, 09:29 AM)beruru Wrote: »vote granoli

(05-05-2013, 08:51 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »oh hey you know what actually vote granola

on the previous page
Why is granolaman suggesting we do the WORST POSSIBLE THING?
granolaman Wrote:Kane: shoot Yewchung or Garuru.

This would, if all parties are telling the truth, instantly eliminate 3 town players. Granola isn't stupid. He should have been able to figure this out.

SpoilerShow

Ahem. Earlier, I had suggested that granolaman was my preferred lynch vote, but it was simply for personal reasons against a possibly chaotic-play style. I mentioned that, even if he were town, such suggestions would be detrimental to the well being of non-scum parties. I had also mentioned, that unless there was clearer evidence presented, I would not encourage other players to vote or take action against him.

However, I believe his recent reaction to this revelation is the proverbial icing on the cake of continual anti-town sentiments. He, at best is only looking out for himself, and has made that abundantly clear. So, with so little time remaining, I officially suggest that other players vote and lynch granola, and that Beruru, should you need a target for you free-kill, Granolaman is the target of choice.
Also, i realllyyy don't even know if I can trust any of these claims at this point.

yeah only now am I thinking whether or not it would be good for someone to get shot.
(05-04-2013, 08:11 AM)beruru Wrote: »im laughing rn because apparently, for dini, lurker lynching me isn't enough now
i am now "scum for raisins"

why the dried grapes why not the liquid ones, dini, dini where did your stance on me go, why do i have to be Actual Scum to get lynched now

oh god they're speaking in code lynch them both
note: it's not. it's not good for someone to get shot
Credit, I hope the above explains Granolaman's suspicious behavior. However Mirdini explained it quite nicely with This post. Which was presented as the reaction to Granolaman's positions starting here
(05-04-2013, 11:08 AM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »I think it might be time for me to role claim too.

Inb4 scum has an obliterator.

But I think we can make the most of beru's day kill of we combine it with my action.

guys, lets have 12 people claim on day 2: the second day 1. That seems like a logical course of action, am I right?

Sorry about being spammy like this, by the way, but I am worried about time.
If you are worried about how much time you have left, the proper course of action is not to "spam the thread", but to post your thoughts in a single concise post, that may be referenced later by interested parties.

Posting frequent, short posts, only clutters the thread, and places the more thoughtful posts in a position that is more difficult to find.
(05-04-2013, 11:26 PM)Garuru Wrote: »Hate to make this (even more of a) claim central, but I have a confirmed town on Yewchung, so I'd prefer if nobody wasted their vigs on him. But Yewchung really needs to speak up because come on.

garuru you're the worst player.

Also my reads gave garuru and yewchung as at least slightly scummy *brainmelt*
(05-05-2013, 04:49 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »EBWOP: Why couldn't you/granola be in a town/scum relationship?

This is actually how I read the way they're acting, by the way.

Annnnd... Yeah
Vote Granola

I'm convinced by mirdini's brainlogics that I've read up to this point.
(05-05-2013, 02:35 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »soooo what is this? Beruru is now in the clear? because last time I checked she's not????

She's not in the clear.

She has a non-desperado daykill. If she uses it on scum, she's preeetty clear. If she uses it on the town consensus target, she's provided us with, essentially, a bonus lynch. If she suddenly turns around and shoots someone everyone thinks is town, she's probably scum and we should lynch her.

In almost all scenarios, its better for us to test her claim BEFORE lynching her.

Speaking of claims being tested, ruru, could you, before the day ends, pick, say, 3 people who you would be willing to shoot and i'll randomly select one of them tonight and you can shoot that selected person tomorrow (to fuck with busdrivers etc)
You guys are right, Garuru and Yewchung switching results is the most obvious answer. I apologize for pressuring their deaths. It was getting late on my end and I was starting to get a little exasperated by the influx of claiming, especially these little to no pressure claims. We can't keep doing this guys, we're gonna lose the maybe trackers tonight because you people can't think your way out of a little pressure.

Actually we might be able to save them tonight at least. There's likely both a doctor and a busdriver. If the doc hit Garuru and the busdriver hits Yewchung then even in worst case we'll at least save Garuru.
I was certain I'd figured out who the tracker and the busdriver were too, and who they targeted. I was just assuming they weren't speaking up against this claim because they agree with me on the stupidity of all these claims. I guess I didn't think of the possibilty that my reads were off.

Anywho, I can't, won't claim today, not if there's still the chance that I won't get lynched. The scum know too much now and they have too many savory options to choose from. What dpaul knows is true and I release him from his oath of silence. If he deems I've done a terrible job defending myself then he can be the one who claims me, not I. I can't willingly hand the game to the scum like this.

We've had between 6-10 claims today. Is that enough info for you all to work with?
Vote: No lynch
(05-05-2013, 02:50 PM)Vortor Wrote: »garuru you're the worst player.

Yep. Still very rude and uncalled for.

vote: granolaman
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(05-05-2013, 02:34 PM)Vortor Wrote: »Lies and slander, I never promised you content. And I was never posty. I was sick for a week and a half and I made a few posts giving excuses for not showing up.

signing up for a game is sort of an implicit promise that you'll post?

but the rest of your sarcastic statement I sadly agree with so whatever

teaclaim is weird and I almost believe it but that sure is some way for you to have arbitrary control over who gets daykilled tea

(05-05-2013, 04:38 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Actually we might be able to save them tonight at least. There's likely both a doctor and a busdriver. If the doc hit Garuru and the busdriver hits Yewchung then even in worst case we'll at least save Garuru.

they're lovers ya doip. I mean with what I'm about to say you spreading misinformation some more is understandable n' all but really.

and now back to the big honkin' deal of the day:

granola okay sure you've retreated completely from your 'shoot these men' position but sadly the fact of the matter is you still posted with that position and your rapid backtracking doesn't seem very honest.

Apparently you advocated someone shooting into that claim morass because you were sick of all the claiming and the information it outed for scum to use? But then you turn right around and act as if that information isn't useful in any other way and advocate a no lynch where actually as we're still in day phase we might as well use all this info to daykill/lynch suspects.

Which is why it boggles the mind that your retreat from 'some of these people must be scum' results in 'oh okay nevermind let's just forget about this and not kill anyone'. I mean I guess the fact is that with all these roleclaims the pair looking by far the worst is you/dragonpaul, with you taking the grand prize. No lynching at this point is a great jump-off point for 'handing the game to scum'.

But hey who wouldn't want the other team to hand the game to them am I right

[Image: i2Nj9BSPpHjjO.gif]

MAFIANOLA???!?!?!???!!!!??!!!!
what
the hell
did I just come back to
[Image: p6cExSO.jpg]

Can we
please
cool it with the claiming of the every power?

[]vote: granola[/b]
mixmasons probably which reduces the possibility of mixlovers to "miniscule".
despite my poor reads on them both I suppose we should treat them as town for another day and see where it takes us. Personal opinion, anyway.
hey can we hold with the votes we still have a daykill to use with the lynch he's above gunbannins now
(05-05-2013, 05:33 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »they're lovers ya doip. I mean with what I'm about to say you spreading misinformation some more is understandable n' all but really.

Dammit, first off, I think we've had proof that a doctor can prevent a lover's suicide.

(05-05-2013, 05:33 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »Apparently you advocated someone shooting into that claim morass because you were sick of all the claiming and the information it outed for scum to use? But then you turn right around and act as if that information isn't useful in any other way and advocate a no lynch where actually as we're still in day phase we might as well use all this info to daykill/lynch suspects.

Second, yes when there's conflicting information I will advocate a path that clears it up. And seeing as how every other lynch/kill target but me has claimed yes I think I will switch to a no lynch for today. Unless you're trying to find more random people to pressure into claiming. I'm sure there's still a few of them left out here.

Magic-bagging makes me a hypocrite I know, but I'm telling you all that lynching me is a terrible mistake. You might just have to trust that I have more going on than most of you know.