WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N5: nothing happened
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D2: ONE DEATH??? IMPOSSIBLE
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

THIS CANNOT BE A SHEN YI BU DARE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO TAITW ANYMORE.

SOLARIS SEARCHES THE HAUNTED HABERDASHERY AND FINDS THE RING OF THE NINE DRAGONS.

TEA SEARCHES THE DISCO CEMETARY AND FINDS THE SCHANGING CHOPSTICTKS.

I'LL POST THE RESULTS IN LIKE MAYBE AN HOUR OR SOMETHING.
Originally posted on MSPA by A Killer Cuppa Tea.

Well if I go down at least it won't be said that I didn't go down fighting.

EN GARDE! Your doom awaits you, you god damned pie of magpies!

The Tea Sage waves his newly acquired chopsticks threateningly in the vague direction of the sun. "I'll darken you forever*, you big golden eye in the sky, you! Always casting long shadows at sunset grumble mumble."

"Forever" being the remaining duration of this one game

XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!!!!

Tea and Solaris stand opposing each other with the respective Shen Gong Wu they've found. Tea with the Changing Choptsticks, which gives him the power to shrink to a grain of rice, and Solaris with the Ring of the Nine Tragons with divides him to up to nine people, but also divides his intelligence, strength, so an and son forth. They each look at each other and go like "This is entirely useless for a fight."

"Too bad," says Kerfufle, "Gotta make due with what you got."

They face each other again and then suddenly Tea is charging towards Solaris, surprisingly fast! Solaris runs away, but Tea is quickly gaining on him! Then Solaris makes a sharp turn into the woods and Tea briefly loses him due to his momentum, but he continues to give chase.

Then nobody sees anything for a while beaause the trees are obscuring and shit and then SOLARIS RUNS BACK INTO THE CLEARING AND ALSO TEA AND FOR SOME REASON TEA HAS AN AXE, WHAT? WHERE'D HE FIND THAT? IS THAT XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN REGULATIONS?

"I'll allow it," Kurffufle says.

Solaris also seems to have found a knife or something WHERE ARE THESE EWAPONS COMING FROM?

Solaris trips and Tea is quick to take advantage of that, already standing over him, feet on his chest, ax at the ready.

SOLARIS THROWS THE KNIFE AT THIM but Tea just dodgees. Also man, that throw was really wide, c'mon, man you suck at trhowing.

Tea laughs and raises his ax but then someone taps his shoulder IT'S ANOTHER SOLARIS AND HE HAS THE KNIFE, HAVING CAUGHT IT WHEN THE FIRST SOLARIS THREW IT. The second Solaris swings the knife Tea-wards, but then TEA USES HIS CHANGING CHOPSTICKS TO DODGE.

Then one of the Solaris' just squishes him. Tea dies. Apparently a Solaris divided in two is still a somewhat competant Solaris.

"Oh wait, was I supposed to leave him alive for you guys to lynch?"

"Xiaolin Showdown isn't actually a battle to the death, but whatever," says Kerfufle as he eats the ghost of Tea.

"Hmmmmmm...nope, nope, this isn't it either...Whoops!"

A Killer Cuppa Tea was ACTUAL CANNIBAL SHIA LABEOUF. He was an ACTUAL CANNIBAL and was not above killing people to feast on their meatstuffs, but he quickly realized that in this environment, he didn't really need to do any killin at all to have a feast, so he elected to do nothing in favor of finding the villans. And then maybe eating them.

Because he didn't like seeing food go to waste, each night, Tea could eat someone's remains. This would infuse him with the power of the dead person, and he would gain a one-shot power. ('Someone's remains' in this case, actually could mean 'Kerfufle,' just making a note here.) Also, because he was a connoseuir of a cannibal, his bonus goal was to taste all four different flavors of corpses. But obviously he didn't have enough time to do that so HE FAILED.

Tea was a Town Cannibal.

In any case it was late now so everybody got ready for nighttime.

"Uh, guys," said Solaris, "I...I...caught the knife...in my hand...by the blade...can...can I...okay."

Solaris goes to sleep too instead of being a whiner WHAT A WHINER.

NIGHTTIME. Night will end two days from now on February 5th. Get alla yer night actions in real quick-like, m'kay?
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N2: Two people fight with useless shit

gg wp
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA N2: Two people fight with useless shit

ANADH THEN EVUERBYD WOKE UP.

This time, however, TWO PEOPLE WERE MISSING WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT, what’s up with that?

“Does someone smell turkey?”

Indeed, there is the smell of turkey in the air and everybody goes ahead and moves on out and shit following their noses. Finally, someone shouts, “Oh dang, it’s Luneix.”

Luneix was the magificent Turkeytaur, a being made of half turkey and half taur. His strength was seriously super great and shit, y’know, and he was pretty goddamn sure he could just kill some peeps here and leave because he was THAT AWESOME. All he had to do was make sure to have suitable deaths for each one, or else his ULTIMATE STRENGTH wouldn’t work. He had a list of deaths that would correspond to each player, and during the day he could announce that he would kill someone a certain way. If he chose the correct death, then he would successfully kill that person and then be unable to be harmed for the rest of the day and the following night.

He was a Third Party Obliterator and his goal was to FIGHT HIS WAY ON OUT OF THE FOREST by killing four people and leaving the game. BUT DANG WHAT A FAILURE.

Ferfufle seems to be a fan of turkey. Do ghosts actually taste like what they are? WHO KNOWS.

But there’s one more person missing and this one was kind of hard to figure out BUT IT TURNED OUT TO BE SCHAZER WHO WAS STABBED A LOT, OH NO.

“I don’t think this technically has a ghost,” says Kurfufle, but somehow he manages to eat Schazer’s ghost anyways.

Schazer was a Nuclear Wessel, but one that was somewhat of a dud. She had actually been in the forest the whole time, abandonned and forgotten, but somehow managed to be carried up into the tour of the paranatural. She saw this as her chance to be able to fulfill her lifelong dream of EXPLODING. Exploding would really be nice. But she was a dud, and the only way she could be fueld up was through MISSPELLINGS. Were she to have blown up, she would have the ability to take someone out with her.

She was a third-party bomb (but not that sort of bomb) and her goal was to blow up by having the mod type 400 typoes. BUT UNFORTINUATELY THAT DIDN’T HAPPEN.

“So, anything else?” The ghost of Kerfufle asked. “No? Hm. Okay.”

Day will end four days from now, or February 9th, at 5 PM EST. With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 5 to soft lynch.

SpoilerShow
Re: WHO ARE THE REAL MONSTERS?!?!?!??!? MAFIA D3: Nobody started the bomb
Originally posted on MSPA by Palamedes.

Huh.

Also who gave me ice-cream because I'm not sure I trust it (the last time someone gave me dessert in a mafia game they were scum).
Originally posted on MSPA by TehPilot.

GOD DAMN IT

IT HAPPENED AGAIN

ANACREON YOU OWE ME A DRINK
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch

Pilot did you drive Lun and someone?

If so, nice job.

NO SORRY IT WAS ANACREON/SCHAZER

CLOSE ENOUGH I GUESS?

But then how

how did Schaz not kill someone.

sensor scans indicate that Schazer required approximately 400 moderation errors relating to misspelling in order to property detonate
we presume she did not achieve this threshold

in other streams of analysis, would you mind elaborating on what is that mysterious ice cream you have and what can you do with it

Nitroglycerine Gelato. I have no idea what it does. As for Schaz I had assumed she was a regular bomb too but I guess I can buy that.
Originally posted on MSPA by konec0.

judging from the fact that it's nitroglycerin it probably friggin explodes
Originally posted on MSPA by cuttlefishCuller.

Nah nah nah, nitroglycerine is like really energetic. So you'll be full of energy! It's probably delicious as well, all gelato is delicious.

yes you will be energetic
And then, also, explode.
Point being I'm really suspicious of it and would suggest not eating

wait pala do you have the option of feeding it to someone

well if you want to be technical nitroglycerin is also heart medication but I highly doubt that's what is happening here

also Anacreon being a target is uhhhh

Vote: Namboto while I think about things

absoluteCertainty Wrote:vote solaris

im bored lets wreck shit
Can we just talk about this for a bit

Namboto Wrote:As for why I think Anac is scummy, I'm confused with his millerclaim and his little spat with mV early D1 and haven't seen him doing too much either, and that's basically the best evidence I have to go on.

Vote: Anacreon
and this

A Killer Cuppa Tea Wrote:^Last minute half-hearted jump on a random target to avoid being seen on a town lynch so he can say "i told you so!" later.
and also this

3 bucks says beru gets off on trolololol defense so ugh

re: Namboto what even is UP with that Anacreon vote and then also Anacreon is targeted tonight wow isn't that kind of convenient
Assuming that pilot didn't about busdriving anyway

Tea kind of has a point but I don't really like how he was just like "wow everybody look at this guy"
Actually no, maybe I like that
I haven't decided

In any case I enjoy nam and/or beru dead rite now
Dead nam
Dead bear

wait what the hell am I even doing tea is dead
Sorry ignore that shit

Also sorry for 7x posting

No I can't pass it on, but I was hoping to find out who gave it to me because like wow what a scummy thing to do unless it doesn't kill me (I think I can say I'm not much of a vigilante target). It would basically let us townfirm someone/damn someone after. No chance of that now but Cuttlefish's remarks make me kind of suspect her/want her dead a bit but uh

Vote: Namboto how the hell did I forget about him (yeah catboss bears is one hell of a target too). As for anacreon, he is pretty much townfirmed so he's actually a decent kill choice for scum.
Originally posted on MSPA by Boogeyman5870.

Congrats to Beru on probably nailing their secondary win condition. Also did anyone else notice Teas flip mentioned four different types of corpses?

I respect the Nam vote, but I'm feeling the Vote: Beru, at the moment.
Originally posted on MSPA by curiousCat.

what is the livelist
why are all the third parties dying