-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
Vote: beruru because I am liking the idea of her exploding on someone less and less as time goes on I mean she could pull a CH1 me but alternatively ugh yeah just lynch 'er she's probably scum for raisins

in other news jesus claims claims everywhere also wow this game is weird once more raisins

kane I still recommend that you don't suivig anyone if you're town because well suivigging is generally a bad idea if you're town unless you're literally 100% sure you'll be hitting one of the mafia. And for yet again aforementioned raisins your likelihood of being town with that claim has gone up very slightly in my book

I like Credit's productivity in principle, but his bloodthirstiness sure is a thing:

(05-03-2013, 09:08 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »Cat/beru should still be shot (yes I know cat is doin' exams, but that doesn't explain the huge expanse of time before she said this).

I don't know about you but generally finals tend to take up a week or two for studying/actually doing them purposes and you know this day and the previous one have only been going on for a week tops? 'huge expanse' my ass :|

I'm more interested in what say Vortor and Seedy have to say than Palamedes, pala's at least done really good stuff up to now whereas vortor/seedy have been sort of posty but never really got to the content that they promised (yet????). Also Fragowump presumably needs replacing, Yewchung is still very light on the posts, aaaaaand I guess btp-slot is still one I'd honestly not mind lynching if it comes to that hmm.
I shall keep my vote on Granolaman, simply because, as I see it, his persistence in suggesting that he is "in control of his situation" irks me. My inclination is that such an attitude cannot be beneficial to the town, regardless of his alignment, town, thirdparty, or otherwise. I have no patience for puppetmasters - at least not for those that lack subtlety.

Of course I am not urging anyone to follow my vote, it is merely a preference based on opinion and pseudo-logic. I have no definitive means of proving it is a correct decision, and I find my inclinations are often incorrect.

However, ColdBlooded's affirmation of Granola's townliness (in addition to his previous defenses of him) I believe does belie some connection between the two. It would be fair to say that, should one prove a specific alignment, the other is probably in a similar situation.

I feel that I may have underestimated my role when I mentioned it at the start of the day. Do not worry, I am not further adding to the multitude of claims that the more experienced seem to dislike. I will simply add that what I enjoy about my role, is that its nature means that I have no need to engage in deception. I can say my honest assessment, and have others take that for what they will. In a game such as this, even should people decide to discover my role for themselves (though whatever means they use), the eventual revelation that I have been forthcoming in my speech, will be a bigger boon to myself than any specific win condition.

Mirdini Wrote:Also btp your emphasis on verbosity while entertaining probably doesn't help you get your points across.
But entertainment is what I value most from these exchanges! In truth I am playing the role of one who believes that Solaris is a person of great class and refinement. Should someone correct me on this, or perhaps give me pointers, I would gladly adjust my dialect.
(05-04-2013, 07:31 AM)btp Wrote: »My inclination is that such an attitude cannot be beneficial to the town, regardless of his alignment, town, thirdparty, or otherwise. I have no patience for puppetmasters - at least not for those that lack subtlety.

so basically you're telling me you want him dead even if he's town because that's certainly what keeping your vote on him implies

which is not exactly an attitude that's very beneficial to the town either? Town can be people whose playstyle/attitude you don't agree with that doesn't mean lynching them is the right way to go about it?

And if you don't want granola lynched then keeping your vote on him is rather counterproductive.

back to waiting for either enough votes on ru to keep her from exploding or for ru to get back to thread before then and apparently inevitably explode on someone.
or for actual things to be posted that aren't people waving their claimschlongs in the wind because all I can really do in response to that is palm-to-face
oh man it's time to fullclaim

i have ~actual not suivig daykill~

and i am bored and want to use it

ok? ok good
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
im laughing rn because apparently, for dini, lurker lynching me isn't enough now
i am now "scum for raisins"

why the dried grapes why not the liquid ones, dini, dini where did your stance on me go, why do i have to be Actual Scum to get lynched now
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
(05-04-2013, 08:11 AM)beruru Wrote: »im laughing rn because apparently, for dini, lurker lynching me isn't enough now
i am now "scum for raisins"

why the dried grapes why not the liquid ones, dini, dini where did your stance on me go, why do i have to be Actual Scum to get lynched now

because I think you're CH1 me
you have to be Actual Scum because since you're Doing Things you're obviously not lurking anymore?????

I mean yeah you're still not actually playing the game but you're certainly planning (probably going) to do the day-murder mambo
well wait if it's an actual legit not sui-vig daykill I GUESS that changes things? Somewhat? Maybe?

I'd have to see it to believe it though????? And the fact that only now you're doing literally anything in this game still stands :/
wait I forgot

(05-04-2013, 08:08 AM)beruru Wrote: »oh man it's time to fullclaim

[Image: iSlcbIxmZFysv.gif]
i wasnt lurking i legit forgot the game existed :D
that amounts to the same thing you are not supposed to forget about games you signed up for

*baps with newspaper*
so do you want to browse the daykill options a la carte or do you want my dinisommelier opinions here
T_T for some reason my eyes kind of jump over this thread in the games list
its like my mind has decided to forget that crooks hollow game mechanics were allowed to exist
(05-04-2013, 07:57 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »so basically you're telling me you want him dead even if he's town because that's certainly what keeping your vote on him implies

That is also what I have said. However, I understand that not everyone agrees with my particular playstyle and choices here, and they are free to vote or kill as they will.

(05-04-2013, 07:57 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »which is not exactly an attitude that's very beneficial to the town either? Town can be people whose playstyle/attitude you don't agree with that doesn't mean lynching them is the right way to go about it?

It is true that from a purely game-mechanic standpoint, lynching a town member is bad for the town. I am not in the slightest convinced that granola is a town-player (my prejudice would dictate that both he and coldblooded are scheming something unpleasant), but that is beside the point.

Which is simply that my "play" is to leave my vote on granola, as no more appealing option has presented itself. A single vote is far from a lynch, which is why I would discourage others from voting for granola unless they shared my sentiments, or had suspicions of their own. This is not an attempt to rally a cause, I just felt that my input on the game was lacking, so I decided to contribute some of my thoughts. Should granola be lynched, at that point I would be in the majority. Should a clearer target appear, at that juncture I could easily change my vote.

If I truly wanted to rid a player from the game, I could begin to promote day-murders, but I don't think that is necessary.
everyone can post who they want i guess i have work in 7 hours sooooooooooo its z time
you all have to give good reasons for wanting someone dead
like maybe three sentences at least per person? this is ~!Very Serious!~
(05-04-2013, 08:38 AM)btp Wrote: »If I truly wanted to rid a player from the game, I could begin to promote day-murders, but I don't think that is necessary.

you dont want to lynch anyone?
you dont think anyone is suspicious even a tiny bit???
i um
i'm upset a little
too bad I am an opinionated wine snob here are my recommendations

house picks: anacreon btp vortor mathgirl icgc calibornio

tasty but with possible downsides: granola/dpaul kane cat seastorm garuru yewchung fragowump

overpriced and not that good anyway: boogeyman seedy tea dini beruru palamedes
(05-04-2013, 08:41 AM)beruru Wrote: »you all have to give good reasons for wanting someone dead
like maybe three sentences at least per person? this is ~!Very Serious!~

as a qualified spartacus professional my opinions are 100% trustworthy
I think it might be time for me to role claim too.

Inb4 scum has an obliterator.

But I think we can make the most of beru's day kill of we combine it with my action.
I'm going to wait for a clarification on the mechanics of my role before I claim, tho.
(05-04-2013, 05:53 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »
(05-03-2013, 09:08 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »Cat/beru should still be shot (yes I know cat is doin' exams, but that doesn't explain the huge expanse of time before she said this).

I don't know about you but generally finals tend to take up a week or two for studying/actually doing them purposes and you know this day and the previous one have only been going on for a week tops? 'huge expanse' my ass :|

I'm not bloodthirsty! I didn't know it took that long to study.

If it does, I'm not studying right Melonspa
also, beruru, who do YOU want dead

I want Beruru dead because:

-lurked a lot w/o excuse (COME ON YOU CAN'T JUST FORGET A GAME) *also baps with newspaper*
-asking GENERAL questions
-your very hasty-looking claim. wHY SHOULD I BELIEVE IT? we all think you're scum. If a suspect in a murder case stated he had a death ray to enslave the human race with, would we believe him and stop the man-hunt?
(05-04-2013, 11:08 AM)AKillerCuppaTea Wrote: »I think it might be time for me to role claim too.

[Image: iVEp8wBM2N6hh.gif]
(05-04-2013, 08:43 AM)beruru Wrote: »
(05-04-2013, 08:38 AM)btp Wrote: »If I truly wanted to rid a player from the game, I could begin to promote day-murders, but I don't think that is necessary.

you dont want to lynch anyone?
you dont think anyone is suspicious even a tiny bit???
i um
i'm upset a little

"day-murders" is in reference to encouraging myself or other players to instantly kill someone else. No, there isn't anyone who I definitively feel deserves to be killed. There are no players that I am fully convinced are town, nor are there players who I am fully convinced are scum. As such I am voting towards a player who I believe the town/game would be better off without, regardless of alignment. But I realize, for many, that would not be the preferred reason for an execution (via lynch or otherwise). I suspect that other players may dislike this particular decision, and they are free to react to it how they choose.

However, should someone appear who I do see as definitively town/scum. I would be sure to defend/change my vote as appropriate.

Can someone explain to me why mass-claims are exclusively anti-town? While it does risk revealing town power roles, solid claims would then risk putting scum-parties in jeopardy. I would think it would be frustrating to both.

Hence: Just because someone dislikes players claiming, doesn't mean they are town.