-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Two: Back to the Tables (21/21)
EBWOP: I would prefer shooting at the beginning of days, obviously, so i have longer to live.
(also, sorry if no one likes people claiming early-ish but we're wasting time on me)
I believe it. Seems too unusual to be made up at least.
Also kinda rushed and gotta study for APs because ahhhh.
Expect a better post tomorrow when I'm not burnt out from a long day at school and campaigning for club presidents and things.
(05-02-2013, 01:05 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »granola third party (possibly one that wants/needs people to suivig????) makes a decent amount of sense to me. Is it still possible for him to be town or scum? Sure, I guess. Third party is the only alignment I can see that makes any sense re: egging someone on to suivig though.

Given this looks most plausible an explanation for Granola's role and alignment, I think we should risk having Kane "sui-vig" Granola.

Vote: Credit

You, sir, are tunneling me and third-party hunting. Both are strong scum-traits. Please hang.
(05-03-2013, 02:47 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »...

Vote: Credit

You, sir, are tunneling me and third-party hunting. Both are strong scum-traits. Please hang.

"tunneling"?

I don't understand, but I just think we might as well knock you out with Kane who will survive since I think third-parties are an impediment to town. How's that bad?
Okay, sorry for only posting about 5 people yesterday, but I went out to dinner and when I got home, I felt it would be better if I just finished the other analyses in one fell swoop, which wasn’t going to happen yesterday.

Mirdini- He’s been really active and has done a lot of posts that have helped town, so he’s pretty high town on my list. He also asked good questions and defended his posts, just generally making himself stand out on this thread as a kind of leader (at least imo). And his post of his current suspicions had some things I agreed with, although I think Tea’s actually scum and credit’s actually town, so some of his suspicions seem off, but he has pretty good evidence for them.

Cat- Wow, you look really scummy, just voting on Mathgirl and then not really posting other than that just kinda makes you seem suspicious.

Seedy- Similar situation to cat except you seem less scummy since you actually provided a reason for not posting (I can sympathize, going through and analyzing mafia threads with over 5 pages is HARD) and for speedlynching Mathgirl. Still slightly scummy, though.

GenetiBlooded- Similar situation to above, but he also had some good advice about suivig, which seems pretty relevant now with the whole Kane situation, so he has a slight town lean. And Coldblooded hasn’t really posted yet, so not much info.

anacreon- anac seems like the only one who’s really a true neutral to me just because I can’t figure out what their goal is. They haven’t posted much and only a few of the posts were really useful, but the arguments just seemed kind of normal reactions to things, like cat being scum because of the not posting thing. And I’m still not too sure about the pala/anac/pilot group, but they’re probably town so anac’s slightly townish although mostly neutral.

Fragowump- Lurker, not much else to say.

Yewchung- They seem kinda towny with their arguments in https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...8086 these https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...8191 posts, but the Sea/Tea alliance has a really weak argument and seems to be based on a really small detail that doesn’t really indicate anything. It basically seems like they’re trying to accuse someone else to throw attention off themselves and that seems kinda scummy. Also, the Granolaman trying to stall end of RVS argument doesn’t really hold up imo because he had a vote that wasn’t random pretty quickly after the whole RVS scandal. Either that or Derptown since they made some really weird mistakes, like accidentally voting Mathgirl instead of Kane.

Jac me- Town (although I’m biased) because most of their posts had some useful info in them even if they didn’t post a lot.

Pilot- Most of the useful material he posts about is in https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti... this post and I don’t really think most of his arguments on Yewchung’s post have much evidence except against the Tea/Sea partnership and the Granolaman RVS stalling. Kane seemed like he was trying to stall an exit to RVS because he voted Mathgirl for trying to stop it and it seemed random at first, so it could be suspected that he didn’t want RVS to end, but it’s also weird because his vote stopped the RVS eventually. And Cat does seem suspicious, although maybe that’s how she is every game. Tea had been posting a lot, but most of it was just “Pala, you’re scum” and wasn’t really useful. Also, the whole mechanics thing made him suspicious, but I don’t think he’s scum because that lynch bandwagon was really poorly put together and lifted suspicion off of pilot. And he also seems town with the pala/anac/pilot group. So town for final view.

Boogeyman- He seems pretty town and a lot of his https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti... arguments are things I agree with, such as pilot’s lynch being terrible, mathgirl being town, and granolaman being not town. And he brought up some good evidence for his votes so he’s pretty towny.

Fuzzy Credit- Fuzzy didn’t really post anything useful and Credit posted some ramblings that were hard to look through, but he doesn’t look like scum since this seems like his normal playing style.

Tea- Wow, Tea, you look really scummy imo. The Mathgirl infolynch seemed okay, but then he brought up Pilot because he didn’t post much even though there were a bunch of other people who hadn’t posted much and he completely ignored them. Then he got into the silly fight with Pala, which was distracting and not helping, and with the evidence that Pala is most likely town, Tea looks really suspicious. And https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...s argument that Anacreon couldn’t be town because that would mean the people who are lynching Anacreon aren’t scum is just what??? Although his Mirdini vote had good evidence even if it was taken back. Still seems like scum.

Beruru- Lurker

Vortor- Lurker with some posts recently, but they aren’t very useful.

Garuru- They seemed suspicious at first with the ethically wrong statement, but they provided good evidence for that statement later on, so it kinda cancels out. Then there were some posts with slightly good evidence, but not really that much. The pilot vote seemed weird, but it was explained later as a speedlynch, so that’s understandable. And the Kane lynch made sense, so Garuru seems slightly towny to me.

Granolaman- Yeah, I’m almost positive that he’s from a 3rd party and would be totally up for Kane’s suivig roleshoot idea.

Speaking of which, Kane seems to be town now with his role reveal.

And since Granola's probably gonna be killed by Kane, I'll go ahead and Vote: Tea.
Wow, sorry for the broken links.
EBWOP: Here are the colors I forgot to add.
Mirdini
Cat
Seedy
GenetiBlooded
anacreon
Fragowump
Yewchung
Jac Me
Pilot
Boogeyman
Fuzzy Credit
Tea
Beruru
Vortor

Garuru
Granolaman
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night One: Slumber (21/21)
(05-02-2013, 10:00 AM)anacreon Wrote: »
(04-30-2013, 03:29 AM)amosmyn Wrote: »Day ends on May 5th at 11:59PM EST.

ok cool, im going to figure out what im doing then
and then announce it tomorrow???

~stay tuned~
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
An elaboration of your faults then Credit. Please read carefully before responding since I am convinced you are incapable of doing so without someone commanding you to.

Let us assume for this argument that I am third party. We must also assume then that I am a somewhat benign third party since no one has died. Therefore you should rank me as less of a priority than the scumteam especially since I am out in the open. Why then have you spent your entire day focusing on me instead of hunting for the real scum? It's a sign that you are trying to distract the town for the day with an easily justifiable lynch. This is called third-party hunting and it's a common tactic scum use when they want to appear town without actively seeking their scumbuddies.

Tunneling is also an anti-town action. You are focusing your attention on me and only me. You are not reacting to any new information except for when it might concern me. In this way you avoid having to make opinions on the other information which might betray your allegiance.

Additionally, you are preventing me from assisting town. As many people in this game can tell you, I am in fact and very sane and logical individual and highly capable of piecing together night actions and catching scum in lies. I am not able to do this though, because I am expending all of my effort defending myself from your persistent and ludicrous attacks.

You are a town player incapable of reading subtext and actually contributing, or a scum cut off from your team flailing wildly to distract from your botched kill.

P.S. If you actually read the thread you'd know that Kane would not survive a vig on me long enough to matter. It would essentially be the same as a regular suivig.

(Unrelatedly, since Kane has revealed his power, and seems to be otherwise occupied IRL, you have effectively made yourself a vanilla, if you are in fact town. Can people please stop claiming today we've had like three already for the smart folk.)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Night One: Slumber (21/21)
re: kane suiciding credit it's bad because if you think he's town why would you recommend he do that

sure he survives a kill but only until the end of the day, if he sui-vigs presumably he just survives until a lynch happens which is basically the same as him sui-vigging without a role at all!

I don't think the claim necessarily makes him town for a variety of REASONS especially since he's just gone 'here's my claim I don't have time for this' and is apparently still sitting on mathgirl but what do I know claiming under pressure is something only town do right

calibornio's new reads are a lot better than the sheepy earlier ones, don't necessarily agree with all of them but it's content and it's coherent and it's generally logically consistent unless I missed something so that slot's back to light town for me

(05-03-2013, 06:08 AM)beruru Wrote: »ok cool, im going to figure out what im doing then
and then announce it tomorrow???

~stay tuned~

can I lynch you tomorrow??? because you're certainly on my list at this point

where the heck is cat for that matter inveterate lurkers both of yas
Alright I have been hardcore lurking today. I have no excuses, and I apologize. I'm here, rereading and will be back in a bit with something to contribute.
thing is about kane i dont think had all that much pressure on and he just threw his claim out there i dont really know what to think honestly. It just feels like apathy or something. Yea people were dirilling him but i dont think he had too many votes on him.

then again we havent had votals in a while so i dont know how many votes are on him.

I support a cat, or bears as alternate fall back lynchs.

I also kind of see where the credit vs granola thing goes. Although if granola does infact flip town I would actually go after credit. Since this doesnt feel two scum fake fighting as part of some gambit.

I kind of dont like mathgirl asking "how am i being scummy?" since that is kind of question just urgs me and shifts her closer to scum for me.

hey boogey what is your take on granola and credit?
Granola, I thought that there would still be plenty of time for Kane to live before we make a lynch happening if he does suivig

but fine, Unvotep assuming he doesn't and we go back to before I even made my vote on you before, WHAT DO WE DO THEN? Kane looks town to me and a handful of other people (I think this because he may actually be town and genuinely doesn't want town to have a loss just because he didn't play very well in D1)

the vote I had on before, anacreon, sure isn't going to be lynched anytime soon because he's getting slightly posty. That, and Pala and Pilot would probably abjure that lynch ALL BECAUSE OF "WONKINESS"

whom am I supposed to go after? Cat/Beruru? Because you guys seem to be suggesting a policy lynch on them. I'd only want to lynch'em because Cat's only made very few posts and one of them contains an unjustified vote. Beruru just made a "when does day end" post (which looks scummy to me because, of course, most scum have more killing to do in the night than day.
EBWOP:Unvote*
How exactly did we made it to halfway through day 2 in a desperado game without a single death so far? You should all be ashamed of yourselves, this is unacceptable.

Seriously though, I'm finished reading now. Here's the abridged version of my thoughts so far:

Granolaman - I'm not really sure why everyone keeps saying that he would only try and egg someone into shooting as a third party? Going for the Maximum Chaos option sounds a lot like something that Granola would do just about every possible time, regardless of his alignment. Besides that though, he's been one of the most active players so far and currently has several lurkers going after him for really weak/contrived reasons. (See: BTP, Yewchung.) Putting him down as light town read for now.

BTP/Solaris - Not much to go on here, but the fact that the slots' only two posts of consequence are Bob trying to sort out night actions and this post are not making me feel very good about him at all. Scummy.
SpoilerShow
Yewchung - I'm a big fan of pretty much none of his posts. Don't really feel like nitpicking over the dozen different weird things he's said right now, but I am displeased. F minus. Please see after class.

Pala = town? Sure, why not.

There's still several other people that I want to get to at some point, but I've spent way too much time looking at this thread tonight and now the sun is up already so I guess I'll just have to finish this later.

--------------

Previewedit: I had Credit down as probably derptown, but the way he just immediately backed off Granola right now while continuing to push for a Kane/Granola shootout is just ugh.
oh hey everyone i just read the thread and it's super boring as hell why has nobody died yet :(

on a scale of 1-10 i want to people to list how ok they are with getting shot in the face over somebody else
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
SpoilerShow

Okay I had a post written that I got distracted and dpaul and beru posted.
Dpaul: Okay you have reads: If you could shoot someone without dying right now, who would you kill?
Beru: 10, and you? I'm sick of this game and a lot of people expressed opinions on me.
1. I am not sure the purpose of that question. It feels kind of role fishy to me.
2. the way that question is worded is weird since people will just say 1 for not being ok with being shot in the face. which gets us no where.
ebwop: ninjad by math girl
i stand corrected so point number 2 is now moot.
what is 1 and what is 10 I need some frame of reference here

also I know what you're thinking about it's a bad idea

I mean didn't you read CHII for christ's sake

you might think it's a good idea but it is almost certainly not though by god at least it fixes you lurking I guess ugh
Math: I'll say either you or Yewchung or Garuru, or to a lesser extent, Kane or Seatorm. There was a whole lot of weird shit going on around you lot and your lynch targets yesterday and I still need to go back and figure out which one out of you I dislike the most.

But, if you mean to ask which one I would pick if I had to choose RIGHT NOW, RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND GO than I guess I'd probably just shoot Yewchung.

Beruru: 1 please. I think I'd be pretty annoyed if I just ended up reading through this entire thread for no reason.
I think something that would be really useful would be to see some votals. We haven't had any yet on this day and it's making some evaluations harder to make. Also, I'd be up for a tea/beruru/cat lynch.
Unofficial On My Way Out the Door Votals:

Granola (3): anacreon, btp, Yewchung
Kane (3): Mirdini, Garuru, Pala
Garuru (1): Tea
Mathgirl (1): Kane
Credit (1): Granola

I wouldn't hate a Kane, Credit, Yewchung, btp, or beru lynch today.
a cat is taking exams sorry dratini et all
I'll be back like Sunday