Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: DAY TWO: LABRADORATORY LIQUIDATION (24/30)
8 hours

Huh, saying it like that doesn't feel as good as I thought it would. Ah well.

Credit, Q has also given up his wallet. Pala, I feel much the same way. How's about we comprimise and say that, if one of us gives up our wallet, the other will. Notice how I'm phrasing that carefully such that I don't even slightly suggest that it will be I who first gives up his.

Oh and the lynch is still a thing people ought to help make happen.
(04-28-2013, 08:56 PM)Wheat Wrote: »(the fewer people that choose #1, the more likely you'll be noticed for not choosing #1 because if I get lots of wallets I'll be more likely to go "eh that seems like everyone")

What if we deliberately point out to you who didn't? Melonspa
Look, bartender, no offence but, well, are you entirely sure about your ability to handle a weapon whilst positively hammered? Oh, what am I saying, of course you can manage the bloody thing; from what you've teased about your past, I imagine you wouldn't be here if you couldn't. Honestly, I think you just need to sit down, to sit down riiiiiight there... oh? Okay, right, jolly good, sitting down probably isn't your thing, no, I agree. But seriously, how's about you do sit down, on this nice, comfortable chair, and in return I'll get you a drink. Yes, another. You shouldn't really be having any more, I don't think, but you could probably do with it. Calms the nerves, apparently. From my own experience it either calms or nerves... listen, let's be quite clear; you're on the run, I don't know why, and you've ended up trapped in this ghastly situation with us lovely bunch of mass-murdering fuckheads and our accompanying mass-murdering wardogs/spiders/ghosts/fungi, and, um, you're not coping well. I guess the meth might not be helping, but then neither is the alcohol, or the gun... well, what I'm trying to say is, do you just want to talk? We can sit down, share a pint or a glass or a mug if you want to (I could put the kettle on, rustle up some scones, that sort of thing, if you feel like it) and you can tell me every little stupid thing that's curdling your heart, your thoughts, your story, your troubles (if you want to), and I'll listen. I swear, I'll listen. Bartenders spend so much time listening to the rants and the rambles of others, and that must get so tiring, especially when you have problems of your own - I get the feeling you've not had anyone to talk to about them. Nobody there to confide in, no one to help you cope, so in desparation... well, let's not go there. Come on, what do you say? I mean, if you don't want to, that's perfectly fine, but, heh, the offer's here. If you want help. Please. Think about it. Gosh, sorry, I'm really not good with people. I hope I haven't said anything wrong. Forgive me, like I'll forgive you. Please. Talk to me...
Lynch: 8 hours

Look, if you didn't predict this, you had it coming. Oh, and I'll choose #2.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
but I'm not wearing any shoes

so um

I was going to say "we've got off on the wrong foot" but in light of the above it seems like a terrible idea

because now that I've put my fo- oh for heaven's sake look sorry shouldn't have tried to talk down someone with a gun but I'm worried, that's all, that and curious, honestly, about the backstory, the history, the reasons why you're in this position you're in

um

are you sure you're okay?

alternatively I promise to give you my wallet if you agree to tell me more about your past that might work out nicely for the both of us mostly for you because I seriously think you need help

also you're sort of not my type, but in a good way

gosh I should not have just said that
So Wheat, your thing is basically a tragedy of the commons simulation? I'm up for game theory; do you know the exact odds so I can calculate the Nash Equilibrium?
EBWOP: Wheat, I would need this entire set of data:
SpoilerShow
With that information, I should be able to find the exact number of wallets to satiate you whilst minimising the total loss to all the current inhabitants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ-ihWOYn-s
All that's been said about giving up our wallets is that we lose control of our votes while we sort the mess out.

But look at the number of votes we've got and tell me that's a serious threat.

If you're not making a lynch vote anyways, you might as well just give up your wallet.
But Fogel, it's the principle of the thing. And in my case, I'd much rather have a nice, frank chinwag with the bartender to try and foster understanding...

oh and bloody hell Kíeros you are not helping with your mathsturbation you're just gonna confuse her even more and she might-

actually know what never mind you keep that up and call me when you get results
Oh balls to it, I want to go to sleep and still be here when I wake up.

Hand over: wallet

But again, if you ever feel the need to just talk to someone (when, for instance, you're excruciatingly hungover come tomorrow) then come to me.
Yeah, you know what, it looks more and more like this day's not going anywhere, might as well just get this over with. Hand over: Wallet.
Wallet: nah
Remove contents of wallet and hand over empty leather wallet.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Quote: drunk

I mean "without money"
Angrily hand over contents of wallet.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
GOD

DAMNIT

AUGH

I THOUGHT I WAS MAKING A NEW POST
This is the other post, before the edit

SpoilerShow
** hides in the corner with wallet **
As far as I can tell day ends in a no lynch. Give me a bit - do get your night actions in since I would not expect night to last more than 48 hours.
SpoilerShow
HOLY CRAP I AM ALIVE IN THIS GAME.

I'm really really really really really really really really really really sorry everyone. I was positive I was dead here and alive in Murderfia, so I've just been lurking waiting for that to get updated.

I'm also starting to suspect I may not be very smart.

Fork over wallet
Try me. I'll eat my wallet before I hand anything over.
'sides, I posted on the 22nd. Guess I'm right about not standing out huh.
Once upon a time there was a ghost and she was sad because she was dead
At one point she somehow possessed a dog and it was really weird because the dog was male
But then icky things happened with compliments and spiders and she totally freaked out and ran away
dodging DEADLY COMPLIMENTS
the DEADLY COMPLIMENTS then killed someone accidentally
the moral of the story is to aim your DEADLY COMPLIMENTS carefully so that someone isn't behind the thing you're aiming at

Kieros has died!

HE WAS A BUSDRIVER WITH A BUS, ONE MILLION DOLLARS, AND COMPLETE NONDESCRIPTNESS. HE WAS SO NONDESCRIPT HE HAD NO REAL FLAVOR.

HE WAS ALIGNED WITH THE TOWN.

And with that, night actually falls.

It is now night 2. It will end whenever wheat is satisfied with his thing - so please get that done and over with. You may not talk unless wheat has talked at you.