-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day Five? (3/21)
RE: -=- Crooks Hollow III Mafia -=- Day One: Wine Cellar (21/21)
Ok hold the phone we are not lynching pilot

Unvote
Eurgh, no other lynch is gonna happen is it.
Fuzzy Pickles (Avi) has officially been replaced by ICan'tGiveCredit. Please say hi.
My first move is Replaceminister of Canada is to Vote: Tea

and then

Unvote: Tea Because we all random vote once in our lives don't we?

Reading over the thread now to make a informed decision.
Ok, here's something:

If i die tonight and Palamedes flips scum, please shoot Mirdini, or at least pressure the hell out of him. Only if BOTH things happen though: if one or the other does not end up being true, i feel as though dini is less likely to be scum. (DO NOT GIVE HIM A FREE PASS!)

In fact, if there's a cop, please check mirdini tonight. If he's scum, look at Palamedes, Mathgirl and Anacreon, in that order. If he's not scum... Mathie looks a slightly better, anacreon looks a lot better.

Reads-wise, Fuzzy Pickle (now credit) is town, Kane is probably town, beruru is probably town (albeit she's a difficult scum to read), granola feels town, yewchung feels town, if pilot isn't dead, he's prolly town at this point... don't have much else in the way of reads. Most of these are feels, the strongest read is credit. I have a sneaky feeling none of the people we pressured today are scum, but i kinda doubt it.
Yeah this lynch is a poop. Are there any alternatives at all to keep in mind?
We've got an hour. No hammer looks likely.

:/
Pilot I have given non-Tea reads? I've done a bit actually what do you want?

Also your role doesn't seem like it has to be town? Unless I'm missing something but to be honest I've just skimmed because really it just seems like you're claiming that you know if you get roleblocked/are invulnerable to it (I don't really get which you're claiming)?

Tea feel free to also weigh in with how it has to be a town role because right now I'm debating between lynching Pilot for a lynch and also because he seems to be trying to make it look like he HAS to be town (when he doesn't?), but if there's something I've honestly misread/missed entirely I'd rather look at anacreon as a backup option (over Mathgirl) because despite the skeevy votes on him and his one decent-ish post I'd rather see him dead then Math?
A Word from our Sponsors, Volume 1:

[Image: Seasoned-Gentlemen-at-Pitti-Uomo-83.jpg]
[Image: classy-roy3-t.jpg]

This is not an event.
I don't think he's "confirmed" town alá an uncounter-claimed cop or something, but i'd feel really really skeevy about lynching him today. Besides, he says he can confirm himself. And...well... his reaction to being imminently lynched doesnt feel like scum.

The problem i have with the Anacreon lynch is his wagon. Do a thought exercise: If he IS scum, are any of the people wagoning to lynch him also scum? If not, who the heck could his scumbuddies possibly be? Its less "Anareon is town", its more "i cannot construct a scumteam with anacreon in it". If you can reasonably do this, i might be willing to change my mind... but, i mean, its so close to the end of the day i'd rather not lynch him cos the wagon and lynch will be nigh-impossible to analyse, even if we strike gold and he flips scum.

Yes, i'm basically campaigning for a No Lynch.
And then i was ninja'd. Ooooh boy.
Bleh, if I'm not seeing something it's probably due to just a general haze from frustration/exasperation not related to this game. I'll get around to rereading your stuff once I'm a little more settled since I am probably not in the best state to play mafia.

I just really disliked a lot of the theory/buildup behind my lynch. I was not happy with how things were progressing. Also, there really isn't anything okay with Anacreon - he doesn't give any kind of scum-inclined reads (he outright says he just has town and neutral reads only and that never flies with me) and then in #233 he throws out his suspicions at, of all people, Credit (formerly Avi?/Fuzzy Pickles at the time) and Cat. And there's a plethora of more active and discussable people to be looking at and pressuring - and pushing for what is basically a lurker lynch at that timeframe (on D1 no less!) did not appease me.

What I'm reading is saying scum. My gut feelings are uncertain. Prior experience isn't making the read any better either, and I'm rather confident in my ability to read town/scum Anacreon.

As much as it sucks we don't have a hammer, I'm kinda disappointed that there isn't much push for his lynch at the end of the day.

And I'm not trying to make myself look town - I'm throwing out a tidbit I didn't expect to see in any kind of hypothetical roleflip, plus I can work out mechanical confirms and be a generally hard target with other factors I haven't elaborated on.

I'm not much help now that I've let some of my role's advantages out in the open, but if you need someone to shoot I'd be willing to gun down someone. I just refuse to die D1 on inactivity grounds due to minor foot surgery and when I can be a hell of a lot more of a town-sided force come D2.

(Additional clarification: I'm informed of manipulative actions, not immune to them. If anything, knowing about them in advance makes it easier for me to understand impending night-action clusterfucks and play around any blocks thrown my way.)
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
I'd rather not do one of those because people are avoiding Garuru and Boogey and they are kind of my two major suspicions right now (well you are too but you always seem to be regardless of your alignment and because of that I can't ever convince anyone to follow me onto it).

And I'd rather not no lynch because hey no info, no potential scum, we're basically wasting time.

As for scumteams I could basically see one that doesn't have the three people voting for him on it - and if he does flip scum those three will look pretty damn good in my eyes (which is always a nice thing to get when you have two suspicions like that who suddenly look good).

Oh right and as far as I can tell Pilot is claiming he can prove his ability, and the fact that he seems to be trying to treat it all like he can prove his towniness is what's really bugging me.
C'mon Pilot, look at those shiny shooters. You know you wanna pick one up. You wanna hold it, stroke it tenderly, whisper sweet nothings to its barrel.

Take the gun. Point and click and end all your suffering.

Take it. Take someone's life. Take it. Take the gun. Take your dignity to the grave. Don't let these fools end it for you. They can't read. They can't think. End it on your terms.

Take it.

Take it.
(04-23-2013, 01:09 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »C'mon Pilot, look at those shiny shooters. You know you wanna pick one up. You wanna hold it, stroke it tenderly, whisper sweet nothings to its barrel.

Take the gun. Point and click and end all your suffering.

Take it. Take someone's life. Take it. Take the gun. Take your dignity to the grave. Don't let these fools end it for you. They can't read. They can't think. End it on your terms.

Take it.

Take it.

What are you trying to do???
mhm.

But why wouldn't you found out if you're

oh.

Pilot you have to be honest with me do you have another action. Just a yes/no will suffice unless it gives me a fantastic reason to not lynch you. If it is a fantastic reason then I would be willing to actually help push onto anacreon because I am not a fan of no-lynches and because yeah he's less skeevy then the two guys voting for him for off reasons but he's still moderately suspicious.
Wait, how is it a confirm if (hypothetically) you ask a scumbuddy to pretend to have targetted you?

^^someone please explain, I probably missed something.
Granola no
ninja/EBWOP:

(04-23-2013, 01:16 AM)Palamedes Wrote: »Pilot you have to be honest with me do you have another action.

Yes.
Pala- Explain the reason why him claiming that he has an active action will cause you to suddenly think that he's town.
Kane if scum has to pretend to target Pilotscum.

They are not targeting town which is a o kay with me. Especially if what I think is happening is happening.

Also I was asking him that because if he said no I'd have lynched him without a second thought but now that he's said yes and you're riding his ass (and everyone who is defending his ass) it's uh.

I'm not super happy lynching him?

But then argh yeah him confirming it would be easy regardless especially if it conveniently never happens.

Hmm. Part of me wants him to fullclaim but part of me also doesn't want him to - I'm also with Tea (surprise surprise) in that he doesn't feel like scum with this claim? I think I have a plan but we'd need more time in the day to get through it it - I say we look at Pilot further D2 and lynch/leave him then?

Yeah would rather lynch anacreon at this point, no lynch would be unwelcome but I guess I could deal with it.
Well, I'm disliking this idea more than I dislike Pilot (which I said wasn't a lot up there somewhere, so I don't know where you're getting "riding his ass" from).
The scum wouldn't have to actually do anything to him if he were scum to have him pretend, right?

Nevertheless, I think no-lynch is better than anacreon. Unvote
EBWOP: Hope I'm not misinterpreting your reverse euphemism, cause I'm not good at these things.
Iiiiii would rather no lynch over anacreon, actually, yeah.

I'm curious as to why Tea thinks Avi/Credit's town.
...Unvote, guess what, I'm really good at remembering important parts of my posts