We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.

Poll: Videogames or videogame accesories?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
vidgajames
85.53%
65 85.53%
accesories
14.47%
11 14.47%
Total 76 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
RE: We chat about videogames and videogame accessories.
Isn't Prince of Persia like that though? I'm sure there's at least one sneaky-agile spy game. Assasin's Creed?
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
(04-13-2013, 12:57 AM)Pick Yer Poison Wrote: »Starbound's accepting pre-orders now! I've already gotten the $15 tier.
they probably should have made the penguin badge a higher tier if they were going on that being part of the motivation to donate for a badge
I would assume Sheik would fight differently than Zelda, because Zelda is wearing a dress and isn't hiding the fact that she's got Triforce Magic from Ganondorf
(04-13-2013, 04:40 AM)Superfrequency Wrote: »If Starbound is anything like Terraria, my friend will buy me a copy and force me to play, and I will be intensely interested for about three days. I hope it has a little more content.

It's pretty much being referred to as a spiritual successor, but it seems to have far, far more content. Anything my friend has showed me has always impressed me. I also think it has more randomly generated stuff, so hopefully it'll have the replay value that Terraria ended up not having.
[Image: tumblr.png] [Image: signature.gif] [Image: sig.gif]
also they were remaking that game that supes criticised because the main character looked like charlie brown
i was just kidding but i know you commented on his unimaginative bald head

in other news, this happened
Oh, the evils of technology! The apathy of spoiled gamers! What kind of a world do we live in that a man could be stabb'd uponst in full view of another who does nothing to help?

What? No, it's totally different from the millions of other situations in which Genovese syndrome has taken a life or made people turn their heads in front of violent crime. This time it involved video games.
I love how the article focuses on the gamer rather than the guy who died.
Anybody in here play DayZ? My roommates and I need to increase our party size and get some fresh faces in here. We keep having stupid deaths/robberies and we're getting real close to chewing each others faces off unless we get some new blood to help watch our backs.
Isn't it humorous just how much of a scapegoat video games are

really, what even causes it? I mean comparative to say, sex and violence on television or in movies, it always feels like games get the most flak.

never seen legislation trying to ban adult telivision or movies from a state, after all!
Maybe the killer played videogames so much that even when he got off he thought he was still in one? Melonspa

BTM, that's an issue with all crimes and i hate it. The killer gets famous and no one remembers the victim. I suppose the killer and the gamer are getting famous now... :(
Hey, Granolo, I was in a clan for that if you want me to like, skype with your guys and give 'em tips.
(I was also a cartographer for them, back before the maps came out)
Wow this game's replay system is pretty neat. Look, i can even upload my lame matches
SpoilerShow
Sol-Feace or "URGHK" as Anakaris would say.
This friday I'm gonna pick up Soul Hackers for my SMT fix. I'm a lot more excited for SMT IV, but this'll have to do for now.

[Image: tumblr_mlaea4Joy31ri420do2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mlaea4Joy31ri420do1_250.gif]
(04-17-2013, 02:31 PM)Magical Girl Yuri-Chan Wrote: »This friday I'm gonna pick up Soul Hackers for my SMT fix. I'm a lot more excited for SMT IV, but this'll have to do for now.

[Image: tumblr_mlaea4Joy31ri420do2_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mlaea4Joy31ri420do1_250.gif]

do you even hack
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
EARTHBOUND COMING TO WII U THIS IS NOT A DRILL
(04-17-2013, 10:47 PM)Nopad Wrote: »EARTHBOUND COMING TO WII U THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Fuck I thought it was for 3DS :(
And the Animal Crossing 3DS XL is coming to America!

This is important for me because I was going to buy a 3DS XL and New Leaf anyway.
[Image: tumblr.png] [Image: signature.gif] [Image: sig.gif]
(04-18-2013, 12:03 AM)Doodley Wrote: »And the Animal Crossing 3DS XL is coming to America!

This is important for me because I was going to buy a 3DS XL and New Leaf anyway.

Same! I've been holding off on upgrading just to see whether the special edition was coming this way. I'm going to Gamestop later today to see if I can preorder one. If not I'll order it online and wait another excruciatingly long day or two to have the game.

In other news on the Virtual Console front, Oracle of Seasons and Ages are coming to 3DS eShop! They're my personal favorite handheld Zeldas, so it'll be awesome to have those around whenever I want, considering my Seasons has been lost for a while and the last working SP charger we own is held together by tape.

This of course isn't mentioning all the new games from the Direct, like LttP2. Nintendo Directs are like miniature unexpected Christmases.
Consider me flabbergasted.
I don't think it's meant to be a direct sequel it's just set in the same version of hyrule ??
There's no dark world swapping or anything
(04-18-2013, 02:20 PM)Superfrequency Wrote: »
(04-18-2013, 12:44 PM)thegreenspark Wrote: »LttP2

waht

why

Considering what Zelda is, not that surprising.

Could be good
idk my bff jill
(gameplay starts at 0:25)

It will probably disappoint, in the way that a bad pizza or Pixar movie does. I'm still looking forward to it though, and hey at least Link's hair doesn't stick to his face like in PH and ST. Also it looks like they've done away with touch screen controls from those iterations but that's likely because they want to use the 3D instead, judging by those blocked bones FLYING UP TOWARDS YOU WHOA SNAP.
I can't watch the video right now but calling it alttp 2 is such a shameless cash in. I can't believe it. The name aside, if the game is like what majora is for ocarina then it could be decent.

E: I highly doubt it'll be anything like that though.