[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Open to roam (2/12)
> Start a new Tutorial
>Capture

>Enter
>Choose Pipsy

As a note @ ya'll: We have a skilled medic on our crew. Sbat and Clay are under the effects of starvation debuff, though Sbat may be sick with something else. Since we haven't seen a hospital on the way here there likely won't be one we can get to.
(02-15-2019, 02:05 AM)Orpheus the Bard Wrote: »>Forget about the tournament and try to get back to the ship or a hospital for sbat
Dudes, we can't go back to the ship before we've checked on E-457 in the Blue zone. At the very least we should be able to grab Songiprovo.

> Yo Helios, how close is my crew to starving? I'm not really sure if they'll make it back to the ship at this rate.
> Also Helios, would I be able to pass off one of these legendary cards as a capture creature and enter them into the tournament? Do these cards even work like that?
> Join up

Hmm, I suddenly remembered the Known was a thing...
> Helios, I just had a thought. Are we at risk of being found by the Known if we don't hurry up? My crew is totally split up right now and I get the feeling I really do not want that to happen.
>Ignore the thornhead
(02-15-2019, 06:23 PM)ozymandias Wrote: »> Start a new Tutorial

Hey helios, is there any glitch that allows crews in tutorials to explore the universe freely? we could set up things for our crew now.

Egg It hatched.Show
(02-16-2019, 04:34 AM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »

Hey helios, is there any glitch that allows crews in tutorials to explore the universe freely? we could set up things for our crew now.
seconded
(02-18-2019, 01:20 AM)AkiraTSD Wrote: »

seconded

Are you by chance suggesting we EXPLOIT THROUGH SPACE AND TIME because I'm down for that.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
(02-19-2019, 12:39 PM)Numbers Wrote: »

seconded

Are you by chance suggesting we EXPLOIT THROUGH SPACE AND TIME because I'm down for that.

H0ly heck pe0ple are actually 0n b0ard with this.

Egg It hatched.Show
(02-20-2019, 04:17 AM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »

seconded

Time to break the shit outta this game y'all
Local pidgeonmancer
(02-24-2019, 12:25 AM)ProbablyNotRed Wrote: »
(02-20-2019, 04:17 AM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »
(02-16-2019, 04:34 AM)ShiningKatana Wrote: »Hey helios, is there any glitch that allows crews in tutorials to explore the universe freely? we could set up things for our crew now.
seconded

Time to break the shit outta this game y'all
Also helios,what would you recomend we never do?
And do what he says not to do
Give the thornhead some evofluid,,, yes it will surely work this time...
I feel like we should give up on this game, considering that we basically only have 2 crew left.
continue with this game, in case we get lucky.

Egg It hatched.Show
I guess we have nothing to lose by just waiting in this game. I do like the idea of starting a new tutorial for exploits and exploration though.
We don't really have anything to gain by using a tutorial to explore instead of a regular game. And, well, we can still find a limbo god even if our crew doesn't make it to fortuna.

Moreover, crew is reasonably easy to replace. Our 10 charisma captain can help us a bunch with that. Also, we don't have a crew of 2, we have a crew of 3. And a crew of four if easty survives the suicide mission we let him go on.
Part of the benefit of a tutorial is (assuming I understand how it works), there is always the potential that we can meet someone we could find someone to roomtrap and kill, leaving us with new power that we then might be able to bring to the current situation.

Not to mention that a little "back in time" action gives us a chance to run into interesting people with very different opinions, leave a gift for ourselves, meet a limbo god in the past, etc.

Plus, it would make things get weirder, and given how unwinnable things are if they stay 'normal', I think weird could only help us at this point.
Request for discussions of the tutorial / future games to be moved to the Pit so [Fortuna] doesn't get bumpped up until it updates.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update
Click the above to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

If you haven't already consider filling out our Cosmosdex survey to help us figure out what to prioritize in the coming months.
https://goo.gl/forms/Z5LREx36P3F76DhK2

There is also no need to make any suggestions as the next 130~ pages are written and partially drawn out. I'm just staggering the updates!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: The Arena (3/14)
>Clay:Charm up one of the notails and see if what they thought about the fight.
Edit: Whoops I misread the part where there were no suggestions needed.
>[Charisma Check] Recruit Drakon: Are you busy after this tournament? We could really use someone with your passion on our crew. We're headed to Fortuna, but it's less an important goal than anything else

[Rip, 130 pages written and such. Still sending this regardless]
Maybe we'll have more luck recruiting the drakon after he loses.
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update

===================

There is no need to make any suggestions, updates are just being staggered.

If you haven't already consider filling out our Cosmosdex survey to help us figure out what to prioritize in the coming months.
Woo! Go rat! Fight them so we can get money!
RE: [Fortuna]: The Arena (3/15)
> Forfeit due to the carbohound being too intimidating.
Local pidgeonmancer
RE: [Fortuna]: The Arena (3/15)
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

New Update

===================

There is no need to make any suggestions, updates are just being staggered.