[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: A better love story (1/8)
>Clay: Use the Cosmosdex to tell Bella that you're already engaged to R-18 and can't marry them until R-18 calls it off or dies
>Sbat: do anything you can to keep Belladonna from reaching Clay, use Pan as a secondary meat metal - shield if necessary
>Clay: Charisma check: Use sign language to convince Belladonna that you're really glad to see they are alive.
Ok so, what I think would be a good idea, is if we had Clay make Belladonna a member of the crew, right now. Because then she'd be bound by Kratos' ability of crew members always following the captain's orders. I dont recall any hard restrictions on when someone can be added to the crew, i think there just needs to be room for them, and they and the captain have to be ok with it. Now, this course of action would make no sense to Clay, because he isnt aware of game mechanics, but I think we could just have him do it anyway? He might take a penalty to sanity though.
Anyway that's the course of action I advocate, have Clay make Belladonna a member of the crew and then have him command her to stand down.
I think the person you're putting on the crew has to agree to be on crew in order to count as being on crew. After all, if that wasn't the case we could've just been collecting O-classes by telling them they're on crew now.
Reminder that Clay has failed charisma checks before because he didn't use Valentine. It would probably be a good idea to get Valentine back before doing checks.
I don't remember clay failing a check because he didn't have valentine. When did that happen?
> Use tranquilizer on Belladonna

alternatively

>Roomtrap Pan, threaten into helping
(01-09-2019, 07:35 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>Clay: Charisma check: Use sign language to convince Belladonna that you're really glad to see they are alive.

Only use sign language if Clay knows Bella knows sign language. Otherwise
>Sbat: Give Clay the Cosmodex pro, be prepared to protect him.
>Clay: Charisma check: Use the cosmodex pro to write to bella you're glad to see they are alive.
I didn't think the cosmosdex pro allowed you to write on it. If you can, that'd be a better option than hoping belladonna knows sign language.

I guess we could also try to use [ventriloquist] to throw Clay's voice far enough to be out of Belladonna's reach.
> Clay: [Charisma Check] Activate puppy-dog eyes. Apologize for putting Belladonna through all that, if you know how.
> Clay: Just kinda point towards R-18 Valentine while looking all sad. Friend stealer.
Hey helios. What would you say are the traits of a singer anomoly. Like an obsessive one. I assume bella really wants clay, but a littlw more info might be helpful.
>Clay [Charisma Check]: Fingergun at Belladonna, and if she can understand sign ask if she's ok. She looks different and he had heard she'd died, but if she's alright and able to come back to the crew he'd appreciate having her by his side again

>if not [Charisma Check] fingergun, make a heart shape, and then mount Belladonna. Calm down the anomaly with affection and flirting.

>Easty/Songi: antenni communicate with the notails, or just go grab R-18
> Songi: start throwing things at the saxophone
I'm not 100% sure but I think east and songi left.
>Sbat: Have them use Sign language to try and speak with Belladonna if possible.

If this is not possible:
>Use one of the Cosmosdex Pro's and type a message to Belladonna to ask her to join back or atleast back down

>Everyone else: Try and back away a little bit as in they sorta give up and they would wish not to fight.
I second Clay making a charisma check with body language and signs I guess, as well as attempting to add her to the crew. But, it would be really bad if he died, so we should also have Clay prepare to use one of our cards, probably the invisibility one, if Belladonna seems like she's going to just kill him.
> You: Yo Pan, you've gotta run and get O-5 for us!
Oh also! If the cosmodex pro can not write stuff and bella doesn't know sign language...go the final panic route to talk. Write in the sand/dirt.
I'd be curious what Helios suggests in this situation.

Also, Pan knows the universe is ending, so we might be able to make a case that helping us is a matter of self-interest.
> Clay: Make a beckoning gesture and suggest Belladona rejoin the crew.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

4 Pages
Click the above to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Totally safe (1/16)
> Clay: Tell everyone else that they should get back to the hotel or hiding like Sbat suggested ASAP, but you need Valentine.
> Clay: Besides, Belladona seems to like you - so it's probably safest for you to be out in the open. (In case E-457 comes back, for example.)

(01-16-2019, 04:24 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »also, ask e-47 if they have any way to contact o-5
Also seconding this!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
>Clay: begin using twigs and other various materials in the area to construct a token of affection for Belladonna and a sign telling her that you want her to join you on a honeymoon to fortuna
>Sbat and co: run back to the ship with Sbat taking the lead
Getting the other crew to leave is a bad idea. If anything goes down it's better to lose any given crew instead of clay.
(01-16-2019, 12:26 PM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Clay: Tell everyone else that they should get back to the hotel or hiding like Sbat suggested ASAP, but you need Valentine.
> Clay: Besides, Belladona seems to like you - so it's probably safest for you to be out in the open. (In case E-457 comes back, for example.)

This, also
Clay: We need to find E-457, they're slow outside of water so now is the best time to head out. Bella is part of his crew and he has to do what he can for them.
Clay: Charisma check: You notails should get to safety, but do you have anything to communicate with in a [Muted] environment?