[CLOSED] Species applications

[CLOSED] Species applications
RE: Species application opening! (Halloween Wave)
Species name: Unuxis
Species concept: Nocturnal, cave-dwelling amphibians that live for the nightlife. They are slender, serpentine, 8-limbed beings with soft, flexible bodies; they have partially-translucent skin and can light themselves up like fluorescent tubes. Their society is secretive and shamanistic, possessing extensive knowledge of medicines and poisons (ie. they do many, many drugs). Their spiritual beliefs are almost entirely based on psychedelic visions (in other words, kinda out there...).
What group are you in: Helper, but fashionably late as always.
Did you read the application rules?: Yes
@Xandeross
Is the species named Axeex Arax? If so the ticket is in your pms. If not quickly resubmit their real name

@will
"they can overwhelm any society by sheer numbers." - Please do not use statements like "Any" "All" as stated in the submission rules. Please recheck the rules before finishing your species. "they can overwhelm many societies by using sheer numbers." works just fine.

@everyone else
Check your pms. No notes.

Also everyone who asked for a ticket who I just accepted will be given 5 extra days to submit their species due to my delays.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Species name: Enotir
Species concept: The entire species has voices so deep, most creatures in the universe are unable to hear them speaking.
What group are you in: If Halloween still applies then that
Did you read the application rules?: Yepppp
womp c(:
Sorry I'm a bit late. Been nocturnal w/little health right now.

Species name: Eoijals
Species concept: Dour nomadic traders with sensory overload
What group are you in: Artist / Everyone (counting planet art. Didn't realize until the everyone that it would probably count)
Did you read the application rules?: Yes
Man I took way too long thinking of a name for these guys.

Species name: Ephemyrma
Species concept: Clockwork ants with a really short lifespan. Their knowledge loving queens let you pay to have them as temporary workers, and implant them with knowledgeable brain chunks if you're willing to pay for that. Great for suicide missions and as replacement teachers.
What group are you in: Halloween wave
Did you read the application rules?: Yes.
@Enotir
I cannot give you a ticket because your pms are off. You have one day to turn pms on so I can give you your ticket.

Sent out the last tickets! Please note that the extra 5 days do not apply to this last round of tickets going out because I gave the tickets in a timely matter so you have till the 10th to get it done.

Tickets are now closed!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: Species application closed! (Tickets expire on the 10th!)
aaaa I had no idea, thank you for letting me know! Apologies for the error on my part, they should be on now :-)
womp c(:
RE: [CLOSED] Species applications
Ok submissions except for Unuxis, Jupette, Virmin, Bivouac, and Axeex Arax are now closed! All the other applications will be checked and accepted or rejected now. Remember, if there's any major errors I will not be giving extra time to fix it, it will just be rejected and you will have to wait till next opening in 6+ months.