[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Evil documentary man (11/19)
rob o-2! rob o-2!
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
(11-19-2018, 01:32 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »rob o-2! rob o-2!

It's Time.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Its still shark m0nth. we sh0uldnt r0b them. they'll kn0w we are here

Egg It hatched.Show
> Let's take the flashlight if nothing else. Clearly it's been abandoned and is free for the taking.
Say, Kratos, is there any chance that you might know where Roman Apollo is? We haven't seen hide or hair of him ever since Cronus took power again, and we're starting to get a bit worried.
[free]: a fantuna about freedom: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=4068 (updates sundays!)

[S☉LAR]: one kloegarb. one life. something has gone terribly wrong. https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=3989

[GL1TCH]: a discordtuna about robots: https://discord.gg/4qkqwJq

[VITA]: a discordtuna about life and death: https://discord.gg/KC2ER3t (updates every other day!)
SpoilerShow

(11-19-2018, 05:23 PM)suffershack Wrote: »Say, Kratos, is there any chance that you might know where Roman Apollo is? We haven't seen hide or hair of him ever since Cronus took power again, and we're starting to get a bit worried.

[Image: 76FXt60.png]
Don't worry about Blitz, Crimes. As long as I, and the captain stand, the crew cannot be dragged into giving up hope on Fortuna, unless you personally feel they should. At least this means it's unlikely we'll have any other crews following us around.

[Image: ZNVdM5N.png]
Thanks for the help on that Kratos. I think my crew would have been devastated without your support by now. By the way, I know this is out of the blue, but would you happen to know what's going on with Roman Apollo these days? I figure you might know a little bit about what's going on with him.

[Image: pbsDk6w.png]
Crimes, I dislike having you remind you but I am not a knowledge god and am unable to know that information! I understand you were used to having two knowledge gods before but please, Crimes....

[Image: DFzTNhF.png]
I am not......a......knowledge god.

Why are you interested in Roman Apollo's whereabouts? I suppose it's not too odd, I worry for the wrongly accused as well.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Sorry Kratos! I thought you would know because you're the police guy, and he was kind of a criminal!

Hey Helios, do you know what's going on with Roman Apollo nowadays?
Isn't he some wanted criminal? He caused the death of two big name gods, I figured that'd be right up your ally
"Well we saw him get ambushed by Somnus in a culture cutscene and Somnus is going around in his shell and we havent heard so much as an angry text in like 400 years so we were wondering if something happened to him that you knew about"
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

You know what, it'll probably be helpful if you guys know the full story.

Basically, Roman Apollo was broken out of the tutorial by Hermes, and Roman Apollo made a contract with Mors to kill Zeus and Jupiter in exchange for not being deleted. Mors also promised she'd get Roman Apollo's body back, but since she didn't put that in the contract, it wasn't legally binding, so they went back on it almost instantly after it happened. Roman Apollo's also been exploiting the Fortuna dice to make it this far, and cheated luck to kill Zeus and Jupiter. That's also why Cronus is in charge, I'm pretty sure this whole thing was just a scheme by Mors to get Cronus back in charge, and Roman Apollo was just Mors' unwitting pawn.

Oh, also, I don't know if you know about this yet Kratos, Hermes is a clockwork now, and we don't what state he's in. But that's another really long story.
[free]: a fantuna about freedom: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=4068 (updates sundays!)

[S☉LAR]: one kloegarb. one life. something has gone terribly wrong. https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=3989

[VITA]: a discordtuna about life and death: https://discord.gg/KC2ER3t (updates every other day!)
I just think we should all be honest with each other about what's going on. The reason we're in this mess is because SOMEBODY, not naming names, decided to keep important information to himself. Cough cough, Zeus, cough cough.

"I'm worried about Roman Apollo because I care deeply about him. I'm worried something has happened to him...I just really want him to be safe, more than anything. I miss him."
(11-20-2018, 03:32 AM)suffershack Wrote: »You know what, it'll probably be helpful if you guys know the full story.

The gods can watch our games, except for culture cutscenes i think? Not all gods might get to see our playthrough though, i imagine that would be up to whoever's in charge of the gods. It'd be a good idea to check if they're up to date with all the stuff that's happened.

Also, >"I kind of feel responsible for some of stuff that's happened to him. He was the first person i met in this game, and I guess want to try to make things up with him, if I can."
Our apologies. We were under the impression that you may know something we do not, as he is a wanted criminal and you are a god of law enforcement. Helios, what do you know of Roman Apollo's whereabouts?

Also to Helios: What do you know about O-2, and how wise would it be to take R-18 up on his suggestion?
[Image: 0EqIyxh.png]
Sorry about that, I just assumed because Apollo might be considered a criminal you would know about that.

Ah! Well, that's fine then. Apollo is not in any of the systems, so if he is being detained under non-public records which would be illegal! I have fate in Mors and Cronus to make all arrest records public so that the people may read their stories and understand what they have done wrong.

[Image: ZNVdM5N.png]
Very interesting that he's not in jail right now. I assumed he was considering he hasn't attempted to bother me.

Has he ever directly tried to bother you after you left the tutorial, Crimes?

[Image: 0EqIyxh.png]
Uh, now that I think about it, I don't think he ever has. It turned out it was me who kept having these weird culture god sight powers? Basically, I kept having to watch his actions leading up to the death of Zeus and Jupiter, but after that, I haven't seen anything from him.

[Image: ylAwMuO.png]
Worrying. Helios, as a god of knowledge, may you look up where Apollo is at this moment?

[Image: KaTm0Fk.png]
Tartarus.

[Image: yFQ9xvQ.png]
Ah, haha. To clarify, is that Tartarus, Underworld, or another Tartarus?

The jail. Tartarus. It's in the Underworld.

Ah...so Apollo is in jail but not in any of the records.........

[Image: pVO15YM.png]
Well, I wouldn't worry about it for now! I'm sure Mors and Cronus have an excellent reason for this. If we meet them, we'll ask them and clear up any confusion.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Does Helios know the reason Mors and Cronus did this? I don't really know what is and isn't part of a knowledge god's repertoire of info.
How do you think we should go about talking to the Singer? It seems like they're going to show up soon.
[Image: dD6WeFX.png]
Do you know why Apollo is in there Helios? I don't know how good your powers are.

[Image: yL2isgp.png]
You don't know how far my powers reach, Student? Seriously? If the knowledge is not deeply hidden or unknown, then it is possible for me to obtain it. There is some knowledge I would rather not touch. It is also important to note that I do not know everything at all times unless I attempt to look for it, I do not know it. I cannot find the answer to an unknown question, to make it simple. Also, if someone is deeply attempting to hide their knowledge from me, or someone else, it may be hard for me to dig up, but otherwise, it is a simple task.

[Image: jjvlZKT.png]
I do not want to give you the answers all the time as you will not learn anything that way and my only purpose is to teach, but this question is unrelated to teaching and should be fine, so I can look that up. Mors and Cronus locked up Apollo for hat reason?......

Hm....no results. Let me attempt a different search; it is possible only one of them locked up Apollo. Why did Mors lock up Apollo?..........

[Image: lrxoek8.png]
Why did Cronus lock up Apollo?

[Image: dpyCc0P.png]
Apollo locked up, was it Hades?

[Image: B5wi6hw.png]
Apollo in jail who would do this???

[Image: kBvhXYf.png]
Ahem. Someone is hiding information. I didn't get a single ping back on any of my questions.

Ah, I see! Apollo must just be visiting the jail for fun!

So your thoughts are that Apollo is visiting the worst prison in the universe for fun?

[Image: pVO15YM.png]
Yes!

[Image: yL2isgp.png]

Y-Yes? Community service is very rewarding, and many prisoners are left without outside contact for long amounts of time due to having no close relatives, just taking a moment to speak with a prisoner can boost your and their spirits!

[Image: lrxoek8.png]
Has Kratos put Apollo in jail, and/or killed him?

Well, at least Kratos is in the clear. Nothing says he's apart of this.

Thank you for clearing my name Helios, but I do not think anyone suspected me of being anything but a person who enjoys a nice stroll through prison......
Well maybe you got no pings because Apollo isn't "locked up"? Why not go full general and ask "Why is Apollo in Tartarus?"
There is one person who has a grudge against Apollo. It is possible Somnus is the person who locked Apollo up. Perhaps looking up into on Somnus will help? Otherwise I am at a loss.
Do you have any advice for what we should do when we encounter the Singer?
Speaking of Hades how is he and Persephone? How did our roomtrap conversation affect their relationship?

Also can you check how aggressive an anomaly Belladonna became? I'm tempted to re-recruit and ship her with Clay

Edit: I forgot to say but thank you very much Helios for your help. And Kratos it's heartwarming to see how much you care about judicial reform and the care of prisoners.
> Kratos, if theoretically, Apollo was detained under non-public records... what would you do?
Apollo might be hiding this himself cause he knows we hang out with you.

Kratos' hypothesis should be easy to comfirm. Did apollo go to tartarus willingly?
(11-21-2018, 05:06 AM)Kenshiago Wrote: »There is one person who has a grudge against Apollo. It is possible Somnus is the person who locked Apollo up. Perhaps looking up into on Somnus will help? Otherwise I am at a loss.

Well, there are, quite a few people actually who aren't that fond of Apollo. Both Artemis and Diana were willing to kill him. Most of the gods at the meeting thought he killed a bunch of people and deserved to be in the tutorial, and even if it came out that that was false, killing Jupiter and Zeus (indirectly) and ushering in Cronus' return probably didn't make him many friends either (except maybe amongst the Titans? Haven't seen many of those though).
Also there's the whole thing where he's wanted across the universe by NPCs. Even if that was spread by the gods to recapture him, he'd still probably be an outlaw on most planets.

But anyway, he apparently doesn't count as in jail, so he's probably fine.