[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Cops (11/5)
>Clay: Maybe anomaly hunting with a group would be a good idea, at least exploring with a group after what happened might be a better idea.

>Also since glirny is missing
>E-457: Put the smart collar on the tailmic.
REVENGE

That anomaly just killed your navigator and your rancher, plus scared the crap out of your crew. That anomaly needs to be KILLED!

Also, I recomend to use the smart collar since Glirny is not available. Just why not, put it on the monike ;)
Also take Sbat's Dex, since someone likely bit the dust due to ignorance
I'm pretty sure Glirny was holding the monike.

>Go anomaly hunting. With luck you could find Glirny, and if not that you could at least help make sure the anomaly hurts no one else.

I'm not sure it would be good for Clay to make this about revenge.
>We should leave the anomaly hunting to the pros, and focus on finding our llama.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
(11-05-2018, 06:23 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I'm pretty sure Glirny was holding the monike.

Actually, the tailmic has it in their backpack! So on the bright side, we didn't lose...... as much as we could have. But still way too much.

>attend the anomaly hunt
The hunt would give us a chance to search for Glirny, and while putting ourselves face to face with the anomaly again is a risk, we'd be a lot safer going about our capture creature business in a group of professionals (at least I'm assuming they're professionals) than by ourselves. Those big names could help.

EDIT!! >ask if East is okay. We should assess how shaken she is and if she wants to join us or needs rest. We can also take this downtime to use the Cosmosdex Pro scanner for You
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
(11-05-2018, 05:35 PM)Kenshiago Wrote: »>Clay: Maybe anomaly hunting with a group would be a good idea, at least exploring with a group after what happened might be a better idea.

>Also since glirny is missing
>E-457: Put the smart collar on the tailmic.

This seems like a logical plan.
There was no message that Glirny had left the crew. So, we should still be able to switch to his viewpoint. We wouldn't be able to directly control him when he's not wearing the smart collar, but we don't need to. We just need to get a look at the area he's in, that should tell us where we can find him or if anyone's kidnapped him, and then we can direct the rest of our crew to his location.
Also, in the meantime, I agree with putting the smart collar on Songiprovo if there's no risk of it, idk, killing Songi or breaking the smart collar.
(11-05-2018, 09:00 PM)CosmicClaxon Wrote: »>attend the anomaly hunt
The hunt would give us a chance to search for Glirny, and while putting ourselves face to face with the anomaly again is a risk, we'd be a lot safer going about our capture creature business in a group of professionals (at least I'm assuming they're professionals) than by ourselves. Those big names could help.

EDIT!! >ask if East is okay. We should assess how shaken she is and if she wants to join us or needs rest. We can also take this downtime to use the Cosmosdex Pro scanner for You

Seconding!

> Also get East to put the smart collar on the tailmic!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
> Be sure to grab some food before going on any kind of hunt
(11-05-2018, 10:05 PM)Ten11 Wrote: »There was no message that Glirny had left the crew. So, we should still be able to switch to his viewpoint. We wouldn't be able to directly control him when he's not wearing the smart collar, but we don't need to. We just need to get a look at the area he's in, that should tell us where we can find him or if anyone's kidnapped him, and then we can direct the rest of our crew to his location.
Also, in the meantime, I agree with putting the smart collar on Songiprovo if there's no risk of it, idk, killing Songi or breaking the smart collar.

Seconding switching to glirny's viewpoint, seems the most optimal way to bring him back.
Also, we should keep an eye out for any psychologists we can find, after this morale must have taken a huge hit and we know how that might end up. Using our capn' charisma there should be no prob.
Xorithe actually is a psychologist. One with lots of charisma too. If we can get clay back to the ship we can probably get his morale up again.
Clay's morale will never be an issue, as morale can't go below 50 as long as he's alive. That said...
> Clay Valentine: Give the crew an inspirational, reassuring speech to restore morale before our dangerous hunt. Preferably including the hunting party if we decide to go that route.
No and yes. I don't think Kratos' morale thing applies to the captain themselves, but you did just remind that clay has [optimistic]. He'll always have high morale but his sanity might take a hit.
You don't just abandon people at the first stop.
Go get them captain.

Also, ask what the big monster is like.
SpoilerShow

[Image: 3Hva1Ki.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

For this update, you may suggest one "Team name" per character if you wish, but please make it clear what'd you like to be the "Mainline canon" name. You may of course suggest normal stuff as well / what you want to do or ask the characters around you.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: The Hunt (11/8)
>The Fun Gang

>Oooh, how about, Team Quatro!

>Clay:[Charisma Check]Persuade R-18 to help in finding your missing llama.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> Sbat: Suggest "Fuck Squad".

> Since you're now unofficial R-18 babysitters, you might as well follow him to see where he's going. Hopefully this will still be out of the way.

(11-08-2018, 08:20 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »>Check Songiprovo's stats. Maybe we'll get a clue as to why Easty didn't let Clay put on the smart collar just then
Also, seconding this!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Team name: The ARMs

Ask Rye what’s up with his demon like appendage
>Switch perspectives to Glirny for just a moment, still a useful action.
>Check Songiprovo's stats. Maybe we'll get a clue as to why Easty didn't let Clay put on the smart collar just then.

Also, seconding Clay making a charisma check with R-18.

As for a name, um... "anomalies gtfo"
I dont know.

Edit: Also, to Kratos and Helios, "hey so we're probably to encounter the Singer soon. How do you think we should ask them for help?"
I can't believe Fortuna just became

[Image: media.nl?id=11205&c=ACCT67745&h=b05e3849679e9af62d24]

(11-08-2018, 07:51 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Sbat: Suggest "Fuck Squad".

> Since you're now unofficial R-18 babysitters, you might as well follow him to see where he's going. Hopefully this will still be out of the way.

(11-08-2018, 07:48 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Clay:[Charisma Check]Persuade R-18 to help in finding your missing llama.
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
>Valentine: "The fluffy rainbow council"
>Clay: Groan internally.

>Whoever has the cosmosdex: See if this guy is famous.
Can we have everyone put a name into a hat and have Sbat draw it?
(11-08-2018, 09:34 AM)Kenshiago Wrote: »Can we have everyone put a name into a hat and have Sbat draw it?

Only if rye has a hat with him.
(11-08-2018, 07:48 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Clay:[Charisma Check]Persuade R-18 to help in finding your missing llama.

Also
>Clay: Introduce R-18 to Valentine while doing so, we can do this!
> E-457: Examine the grapple pistol. Test your ability to aim it.