[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Play us off keyboard deer (10/18)
(10-19-2018, 02:33 AM)Kenshiago Wrote: »>Try to use healing gel on glirny to clam him down so we can get the trap off
Seconded, if Songi is smart enough to do that

> If Songi isn't smart enough to help Glirny or activate the smart collar, then tell them to head back to base and switch to East

> If Glirny is not in a state where he can command Songi then just switch to East
(10-19-2018, 04:26 AM)Spish Wrote: »
(10-19-2018, 02:33 AM)Kenshiago Wrote: »>Try to use healing gel on glirny to clam him down so we can get the trap off
Seconded, if Songi is smart enough to do that

Try to get Glirny out first. Cards say to keep what allies we have, but if that fails or one of many possible deadly creatures finds the two again...

(10-18-2018, 09:21 PM)Apo11o Wrote: »
(10-18-2018, 08:21 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »put the smart collar on songi! glirny breaks one leg? now he gets 100 =)

Seconding!

...put on the collar and run. If the llama cannot be saved, then Glirny will fulfill the only other purpose they can; bait for the anomaly on our back.
(10-19-2018, 04:26 AM)Spish Wrote: »> If Glirny is not in a state where he can command Songi then just switch to East

Also this
> Glirny: Attempt to do that thing space llamas do where they teleport thru space. I mean it may or may not just be an urban legend but you just gotta believe!
yeah I don't think Songi taking off Glirny's collar is a good idea, we could lose both of them from the crew if that went wrong. Since we can't directly command Songi though, and Glirny's in pain, its going to be hard to do anything. Trying to get Songi to use the repair kit to disarm the trap might work(it isn't the intended use of the repair kit, but it still probably has mechanical tools that could help), but Songi might not manage to figure out how to use it. In that case, I think Songi should try to use the Extortion Shot to shoot the trap off. I don't know if it shoots a physical projectile or an energy one, but either way it should be able to break a bit of metal if nothing else works.
Yeah removing a thing wired too the brain and trying to wire it to another without tools using a tailmic sounds like a bad idea.
Have Glirny get the tailmic to help remove the trap from the ground. Removing it from the leg might cause bleeding and most bear traps aren't that attached to the ground.
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: IlBBF8C.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

===================

Hey if you didn't know this yet we have a seasonal discord that just opened and a new raffle with lots of prizes! Feel free to join!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Beat them back with Skill! (10/22)
>Clay: Charisma check: go ask the cops for help to find your crew.

If I remember cops are also a bit nicer because of Kratos, if circe is to be trusted. So it might be a good idea to ask them for help.
I agree >Clay: charisma check, luck hasn't worked out too well for us so far. We also have a worried tailmic with us, which should help nudge the results even better, assuming Notails' regard for tailmics extends to actively helping them. Which it might not. But either way, a charisma check with 10 charisma should succeed, even if Clay is [distrusting].
Also: >check Songiprovo's stats.

Edit: Oh! Also Clay or Sbat could attach the smart collar to Songiprovo (if thats a simple thing to do, it seemed pretty easy to take off but if actually needs medical knowledge to attach than probably not) to get the full story.
(10-22-2018, 09:41 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »I agree >Clay: charisma check, luck hasn't worked out too well for us so far. We also have a worried tailmic with us, which should help nudge the results even better, assuming Notails' regard for tailmics extends to actively helping them. Which it might not. But either way, a charisma check with 10 charisma should succeed, even if Clay is [distrusting].

Edit: Oh! Also Clay or Sbat could attach the smart collar to Songiprovo (if thats a simple thing to do, it seemed pretty easy to take off but if actually needs medical knowledge to attach than probably not) to get the full story.

Seconding all of this!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
I think the risk here is that Clay will not trust the cops because he is distrusting.

I'd have Sbat make an intelligence or charisma check to convince clay otherwise, but man Sbat doesn't do well in those departments.

Hmm.. Maybe, possibly, hopefully, being a trained xenobiologist will give Sbat some sort of bonus here
>Sbat: Use your xenobiology knowledge to convince Clay of how dangerous the creatures here can be.
(10-22-2018, 11:01 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »
(10-22-2018, 09:41 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »I agree >Clay: charisma check, luck hasn't worked out too well for us so far. We also have a worried tailmic with us, which should help nudge the results even better, assuming Notails' regard for tailmics extends to actively helping them. Which it might not. But either way, a charisma check with 10 charisma should succeed, even if Clay is [distrusting].

Seconding all of this!

seconding x2!
bring smart songi to help give us an edge. or dumb songi if we can't attach it. who can resist this big large love bug?
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
> Clay: Use [Object Whisperer] on Glirny's smart collar to try and figure out what the heck attacked him. This is pertinent info for the cops.

> If we send the cops looking for them, be sure to mention the fish monster and the llama that was with the group. That should help them track it down. Also Lie Check them to see if they can be trusted to protect our crewmates.

> [Helios, how do these legendary cards work? Do they summon an actual monster to fight for me? Are they reusable? Could I use one of these for something other than fighting?]

(I'm thinking we could use the nichtendrakk card to hunt down our peoples, but I wanna make sure we're not wasting it)
> Sbat/Clay: Mention the anomalies you heard those notails talking about, the ones that lure people into water and kill them. Think that might have something to do with your crew's predicament?

> Clay: Lie check the cops to see if they can be trusted to protect our crewmates

Seconding.
>Remember to put the Monike into the bedroom. Don't want it running off.

Hey Helios can you use your knowledge sphere powers to tell us more about the Belladona Anomaly before we have to go up against it? Mostly what chance there is of her being safe enough to keep alive, and if Clay could safely re-recruit her? If not that's just how the dice roll, but I'm tempted to use his charisma against her being a yandere.
> Clay: Use [Object Whisperer] on Arabella von Nichtendrakk
(10-22-2018, 11:44 AM)Artem1s Wrote: »

Seconding all of this!

seconding x2!
bring smart songi to help give us an edge. or dumb songi if we can't attach it. who can resist this big large love bug?

seconding x3 combo!

Also have Sbat get ready to duel some loser anomalies with trading cards on hoverboards
If we're going out ourselves, we could do
>Clay: [Object whisperer]: Talk to the smart collar to see where glirny is.
(10-22-2018, 11:14 AM)Fellow Wrote: »I think the risk here is that Clay will not trust the cops because he is distrusting.

I'd have Sbat make an intelligence or charisma check to convince clay otherwise, but man Sbat doesn't do well in those departments.

Hmm.. Maybe, possibly, hopefully, being a trained xenobiologist will give Sbat some sort of bonus here
>Sbat: Use your xenobiology knowledge to convince Clay of how dangerous the creatures here can be.

(10-22-2018, 12:31 PM)Spish Wrote: »> Clay: Use [Object Whisperer] on Glirny's smart collar to try and figure out what the heck attacked him. This is pertinent info for the cops.

> If we send the cops looking for them, be sure to mention the fish monster and the llama that was with the group. That should help them track it down. Also Lie Check them to see if they can be trusted to protect our crewmates.

> [Helios, how do these legendary cards work? Do they summon an actual monster to fight for me? Are they reusable? Could I use one of these for something other than fighting?]

(I'm thinking we could use the nichtendrakk card to hunt down our peoples, but I wanna make sure we're not wasting it)

Seconding all of this!

seconding x2!

These sound good.

Seconding all of this!

seconding x2!

Seconding x3. If it works, have Songi tell Clay and Sbat what happened.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
>[yo helios, Kratos, what are the odds of the cops actually helping out?]
> Consider switching to E-457 rather than waiting for the cops to do whatever it is they do

> Clay: Use [Object Whisperer] on Valentine for words of wisdom in these trying times

> And yeah let's ask Kratos for fun facts about notail cops.
[Hey Kratos, what do you think of notail cops?]
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: UdWRFJA.png]

===================
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Happy Halloween..... (10/31)
Worm... is now big worm
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

RE: [Fortuna]: Happy Halloween..... (10/31)
Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: cmpqHpr.png]

===================