The People's Species (TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT. SEE FIRST POST)

The People's Species (TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT. SEE FIRST POST)
RE: The People's Species (TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT. SEE FIRST POST)
The code has been sent, and it is going exactly like this
ty very much!
oh my god the formatting....the formatting

Hm, a part of me isn't all into the In Soviet Russia. I think some of the references are good, but it otherwise feels over-bearing and probably 'Bad'. I think on a surface level cold war soviet russia and the related propaganda is good for aesthetics and inspiration, but I think we're bordering on a Joke Species that outside of memes could fall flat.

These parts though? Mm, delicious. 10/10
Quote:Better Red than Dead: All of the comrades' traits are red, regardless of if they are neutral, positive, an ability, or a mystery trait. As such, any ability or trait that affects red traits is able to affect every trait, and similarly anything that affects other colors of traits isn't able to affect anything.

The People's Might: Comrades receive a one point stat bonus to all stats for each other comrade nearby, up to ten. This can not cause a stat to go over ten.

I'll probably go through and make some edits for flavor text.
Minor but we may want to remove 'puta'. I want to assume it's intentional but it's also worth mentioning "that's a swear word in spanish". It also kind of works with the informal tone of the article, but it probably shouldn't be there.
I really like the idea that it's a dumb joke played straight. The Comrades are super fanatical group of nitwits that fucked up their planet in like six different ways. They killed their main rivals but the propaganda is so strong they haven't noticed, and the surface is so full of anomalies and monsters that the fighting hasn't died down all that much anyway. I'm also going to ask Gime closer to the deadline if we can mess with the formatting a bit and have the article be the Comrade's own knock-off Cosmosdex, since they probably have their own, closed off internet that they personally edit, so all the "joke" elements are complelty in character

And yeah, shit like the emoji flag is a bit much, but I feel that can stay until at least late November since it's fun.
I feel that the People's Species could benefit from a mild rework towards the theme of "jovial and in-denial coverup of the messed-up truth" for the article.
(Obviously as much as I love the Comrades their flag has to go).
I will note that communism and capitalism are never actually mentioned/named in the article, and I feel like the sort of "skirting around the obvious jokes" is a good angle for our small red friends.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

My friends

We have arrived