[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Lets fuse! 7/15
Welllllll, just because I'm very curious-
>Let's bring Xorithe!
and let's not forget-
>Get Apollo to come and join! (If he asks if we're going to throw him into the crafting machine, reassure him we aren't. I feel like he'd ask)
alsoo
>[Hey Helios! Is there any reason we should or shouldn't use the Axolotl juice? I'm thinking about combining it with one of the pistols to make some type of healing gun, but I'd like to hear your insight beforehand]
womp c(:
(07-16-2018, 12:40 AM)Apo11o Wrote: »
(07-16-2018, 12:34 AM)Artem1s Wrote: »>combine the weak pistols together

Seconding this!

I can third this so long as we ask Helios first. See
(07-16-2018, 12:55 AM)Kenshiago Wrote: »[Also hey Helios! Can we have some fusing help? Like would fusing two pistols make a more powerful pistol? And would fusing Axolotl Juice with anything we have be good? It seems like it's better to keep it, though.]

(07-16-2018, 06:47 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(07-16-2018, 02:11 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »We can pick anyone on the crew to come along? Alright, i vote Xorithe comes with us. I want to see what our last crew member's like.
Also E-457.
(07-16-2018, 12:55 AM)Kenshiago Wrote: »>Combine O-5 Doll with Virtual Pet
While we can choose anyone, if we want to use East's items(Like the O-5 toy) we need east to come with us. Unless both of them can come with us.

I can get behind an O-5 pet as well, but it would be fair to basically ask Helios before we make an item, just to make sure it does what we want it to do. Same goes for any other combinations.

(07-16-2018, 12:50 PM)potatocrisps(CW) Wrote: »Welllllll, just because I'm very curious-
>Let's bring Xorithe!
and let's not forget-
>Get Apollo to come and join! (If he asks if we're going to throw him into the crafting machine, reassure him we aren't. I feel like he'd ask)
alsoo
>[Hey Helios! Is there any reason we should or shouldn't use the Axolotl juice? I'm thinking about combining it with one of the pistols to make some type of healing gun, but I'd like to hear your insight beforehand]

Basically, get people assembled, contemplate what we wish to make with everything we have, ask Helios before we craft anything, and if the items seem useful, then craft them. Out of all the options we have though, if the healing gun works, then get the healing gun. Being able to heal from a distance is incredibly useful, and we can give it to our mystery medic. Having a Mini O-5 seems useful to, as while it might not be a very strong combatant, having another character on our side during a fight is always useful.

We also have the player power of crafting, so it might be good to ask Helios a few questions related to that, such as, but not limited to...
1.) Did we start with a crafting machine because we have the crafting power now, or was that Fortuna at work?
2.) As crafting is one of our powers now, does that increase the chances of any crafts we try to make succeeding/more powerful, or is our power limited to only making items for our player A.I?

Also, it should be important to note that if we bring up our crafting powers to Helios (and indirectly to Kratos, as he is also our patron) he would inquire why we have them. Either we should send Helios messages about that via notes, or be honest with Kratos and send them normally while explaining why we have the power. If it came down to a vote about that, I would rather be honest to Kratos rather than try to hide the power we now have from our previous game.
I think Kratos knows already. He said Athena admitted to killing Hephaestus, so she probably also admitted she gave his powers to us. Plus, gods can watch our games.
Questions
SpoilerShow

Suggestions used
SpoilerShow

[Image: V3VtXD9.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

No need to suggest for this one, I'm just breaking this update into two.

Proof of rolls
SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Ask Kratos if he knows anything about this.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
RE: [Fortuna]: When Athena isn't home ;V 7/17
Ananke is just in a killer mood, that's all
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(07-17-2018, 07:40 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »>Ask Kratos if he knows anything about this.

>not like "is this your fault" but like "who would steal a kratos ship and how much trouble are we in"
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

(07-17-2018, 08:07 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »
(07-17-2018, 07:40 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »>Ask Kratos if he knows anything about this.

>not like "is this your fault" but like "who would steal a kratos ship and how much trouble are we in"

Exactly

>Kratos, do you happen to be able to control your ship remotely? Maybe force it to shut down? Can AIs control their original ships even if another AI is in command?
If the Kratos ship is way too hostile, use a "Trick" to evade the enemy! (Only use if comunications fail. The crew doesn't have another mechanic unless it's Xorithe (Which I doubt) so I recomend evasive maneouvers as soon as possible!)
Kratos ship > Sorry we didn't mean to hit you, we were just testing out the weapons on this new ship we "acquired"

i probably can't do this but you miss all the shots you don't take
[Image: uIBQxlT.png]
(07-17-2018, 08:56 PM)Thalia V1 Wrote: »
(07-17-2018, 08:07 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »

Exactly

(07-17-2018, 11:16 PM)Will Phoenix Wrote: »If the Kratos ship is way too hostile, use a "Trick" to evade the enemy! (Only use if comunications fail. The crew doesn't have another mechanic unless it's Xorithe (Which I doubt) so I recomend evasive maneouvers as soon as possible!)

(07-18-2018, 01:54 AM)Yaveker Wrote: »Kratos ship > Sorry we didn't mean to hit you, we were just testing out the weapons on this new ship we "acquired"

i probably can't do this but you miss all the shots you don't take

Seconding all of these
womp c(:
I'd like to try to trick these criminals into landing so we can steal their fuel and maybe save some hostages of theirs, but I don't know if we could beat them.

I wonder if we could use a trick to make it seem like a 'notail dictator' was on our end of the transmission so as to scare them into retreating.
[Image: P8qx53B.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: Not the bees 7/18
> Clay: Charisma check 'em to try and get a better deal than giving up 30kp or one of our crew members.

> Like, you know, would a random slave or a crew member on their way to Fortuna really be the best kind of people for this? Come on, neither of those fellas even have any will to live anymore. Surely they can think of some other victims! (That means we don't have to deal with this!)
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Seconding the charisma check.

If the check fails (or just gets us a discount), there's not really any reason for us not to just hand over the money. We have quite a bit more than 30,000p and getting robbed is way better than sacrificing a crew member or risking a total party kill trying to fight back.

If we were to send out someone to die, E457 is probably the best choice, since she might be able to pretend to die via [False Death] and survive. We could also send out Songiprovo and try to pass it off as a notail, avoiding losing a crew member. But again, there's no reason to do so when we have 200,000p on hand thanks to Cash Bag.
>Clay:[Charisma] Is there a way we can get by with paying you off and not being left high and dry? Maybe we could just pay them more to not be jerks about it.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Vivian has a fandom

We're a famous puppet master

Crossover episode
>Pretend to love pirates.
(07-18-2018, 05:23 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Clay:[Charisma] Is there a way we can get by with paying you off and not being left high and dry? Maybe we could just pay them more to not be jerks about it.

"we're kind of in a hurry and we dont wanna hang around here any longer than necessary what if we give you 60,000p instead so you can have a couple tries at this murder thing"
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

You know, I think we can take these guys outside the ship. If we do kill them outside the ship, we could get their navigator instead of our slightly crappy one. Plus, they likely have a bounty on them we could cash in on.

>Clay: [Charisma check] Lie that you have a crew member you want to watch die and offer to give them the crew member and some money if they take your ship along.
(07-18-2018, 04:58 PM)Apo11o Wrote: »> Clay: Charisma check 'em to try and get a better deal than giving up 30kp or one of our crew members.

> Like, you know, would a random slave or a crew member on their way to Fortuna really be the best kind of people for this? Come on, neither of those fellas even have any will to live anymore. Surely they can think of some other victims! (That means we don't have to deal with this!)

seconding this

if it fails let's take glirny's smart collar and give em up
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
Actually, how about

>Clay: [Illusionist]/[charisma check] Tell them they'll have to come aboard to get your crewmember and use a trick so they teleport into space instead of your ship.
>Clay [Cheater]: Mention a more brutal and "better" plan. Do a Charisma check to convince them to join you with their stolen ship and hostages on your journey to Fortuna. Wouldn't it be so much brutal if they got the hostages to fight to the death in front of the chest that grants the winner whatever they desire most? It would be so much better than fighting on some boring white rock. They wouldn't just fight for their life, but also fight for what they truly desire. Imagine one person fighting for an antidote for their terminally ill daughter while the other is fighting for money that'll save the family business from the mob. How messed up would that be? Brutal, right?

This way we can get a ship, an AI for the ship, and the hostages. We can try to double-cross them later to save the hostages.
(07-18-2018, 08:07 PM)Vidirian Wrote: »>Clay [Cheater]: Mention a more brutal and "better" plan. Do a Charisma check to convince them to join you with their stolen ship and hostages on your journey to Fortuna. Wouldn't it be so much brutal if they got the hostages to fight to the death in front of the chest that grants the winner whatever they desire most? It would be so much better than fighting on some boring white rock. They wouldn't just fight for their life, but also fight for what they truly desire. Imagine one person fighting for an antidote for their terminally ill daughter while the other is fighting for money that'll save the family business from the mob. How messed up would that be? Brutal, right?

This way we can get a ship, an AI for the ship, and the hostages. We can try to double-cross them later to save the hostages.

yes