[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: SURE WISH ATHENA WAS HERE TO REROLL :) 7/14
Dusty red planet! Silence is golden after all
[Image: uIBQxlT.png]
> go to the planet that is clearly Mars

also say "Wow suddenly I wish athena didnt had to turn into the universe's coolest bird"
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

> animal planet! (the third one)
[free]: a fantuna about freedom: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=4068 (updates sundays!)

[S☉LAR]: one kloegarb. one life. something has gone terribly wrong. https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=3989

[GL1TCH]: a discordtuna about robots: https://discord.gg/4qkqwJq

[VITA]: a discordtuna about life and death: https://discord.gg/KC2ER3t (updates every other day!)
>one more for bird planet
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
> Planet 3.
> Meat Planet FTW

SpoilerShow
1st: Maybe the Poetnix?
2nd: Intriguing.
3rd: NO.
4th: While seemingly harmless, this may be the worst roll!

So, I’ll go for 2.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
> Save your game here. Not that you're entertaining the thought of savescumming or anything... but it never hurts to keep backups, you know.
> [Uh... Helios, Kratos, any advice? These choices are unsettling and I'd really prefer not to get instantly murdered with so much invested in this run.]
(if anyone can word that better, feel free)
>Planet four. I've a good feeling about this.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Wierdly enough embracing our wild side seems like the least dangerous option here. Planet 3.
(07-14-2018, 06:24 PM)Spish Wrote: »> [Uh... Helios, Kratos, any advice? These choices are unsettling and I'd really prefer not to get instantly murdered with so much invested in this run.]

[Image: Qf2z5wd.png]
Hey, this seems pretty dangerous. Do you guys have advice to not get instantly murdered here?

[Image: nHjyZK9.png]
Nope!

[Image: x1c28zV.png]
What I can tell you is that the last planet is Mars, a planet that once sat aside the planet called Earth which was inhabited by humans.

Why did Mars move away?

[Image: aP9gECx.png]
The way you say that Yu is most amusing! You say it as if the planet willingly got up and moved.

[Image: uDH3mv6.png]
Yes, it's more like the Earth decided to move away instead. That whole solar system has issues and you'll find something most strange if you head over to it and gaze where Earth should be but I wouldn't say it's greatly amusing. In fact I would say that it is the most boring of all 4 choices. Mars is the 12 you got in your rolls.

Oh, ok, so what about the rest of the planets, what rolls did they get?

Do you want Fortuna to kill me student? I rather not take my chances.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
To be mean towards Helios: >Wow, you could've shown me any of the four planets and you decided to tell me about the boring one. How very Helios of you.
RE: [Fortuna]: SURE WISH ATHENA WAS HERE (but we have helios) 7/14
lets go to mars!
> WILD SIDE!
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Changed my vote to mars. There's a good chance we'll get worse if we pick another planet and with the 1 rolls we had it could be *way* worse.

Also:
>So what does Mars think about this planet?
>Mars, must be there a few space cowboys!
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
> ...
[Image: toodumb1_1719.png]
> #2: Half-planet
switched over to mars

"Hey Helios, is there a god named Mars? If so what does he think of this place?"
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
Eh... I want to get to the bottom of the lore behind Humans, but I'm going to stick to Meat planet. It's problably just a bazaar.
>Switched over to Mars
I know I said Mars but I feel the need to point out that Mars is probbably a very bad idea to go to in case anyone wasnt sure.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

(07-14-2018, 08:08 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »I know I said Mars but I feel the need to point out that Mars is probbably a very bad idea to go to in case anyone wasnt sure.

"Hey! Who turned off the lights?"
we got a 1, a 10, a 12, and a 16. we know mars is our 12, so that means that if we switch, we have a 2/3 chance of getting something worse and a 1/3 chance of picking instadeath

mars is not gonna be pleasant but our odds of picking something better are...not good
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
Cool! Looks like I'm going to Mars then.

I don't know if you read the human entry student, but Mars is the type of place you want to avoid. The planet may be a 12 roll but if there's a human roaming about it's going to be a lot worse for you.

I think humans are misunderstood honestly.

I don't think the crew is going to think the same as the human messes with their sanity levels. There's also not going to be much to gather there.

There might be some old human equipment on there. It's not like there are settlements on Mars, but there might be probes!

And if there is a human around said equipment?

We ask if we can trade. We can get fuel that way, via trading. When I think about it, it's better if there's a human on Mars, they'll be able to tell us where the fuel is so we don't have to spend days on the planet looking for some.

Hopefully there will be a crashed ship somewhere on it to take fuel from. Else we'll have to open a distress signal. Anyway if that's your final choice student go ahead.

((If you revote please either delete your post and post a new one or edit your post, do not make two posts or else I may decide to skip counting both to avoid getting confused.))

((Vote will end in a few more hours.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: SURE WISH ATHENA WAS HERE (but Helios talks more) 7/14
The odds regardless are not the best, but we shall make of it what we can.

> We shall head to Mars. Going elsewhere is statistically not in our favor. While visiting Mars most likely will not go overly well (I'm looking at you, humans), it is at least slightly OK.