[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Pick a patron, (almost) any patron! 5/10
(eyes glow) C U P I D (or edesia maybe)
[free]: a fantuna about freedom: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=4068 (updates sundays!)

[S☉LAR]: one kloegarb. one life. something has gone terribly wrong. https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?tid=3989

[GL1TCH]: a discordtuna about robots: https://discord.gg/4qkqwJq

[VITA]: a discordtuna about life and death: https://discord.gg/KC2ER3t (updates every other day!)
> Pluto!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
> Let's play school! My vote is for Opis.
>Egg! Egg! Egg!
I vote in favor of Opis. We don't really need every single one of our points do we?
> Kratos.

We'll win with the power of BELIEF!
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Can't help it--
>another vote for Edesia!
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
> Gotta give it to Kratos
> Nike
one lonely vote so far? aw
>Edesia
She has a cute design and those recipes could get very intresting.(Though she's probably not gonna win out at this point.)

Edit:
[Helios this is your daughter right?]

Or, as perhaps a bad person option
[Wow Helios, your daughter is a criminal? Some teacher you are.]
>Kratos!!
As much as I like Pluto, he doesn't seem to be doing too well, and my second (and probably more fun) pick is...

EDESIA!
SpoilerShow
>Kratos
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
>Opis, our egg mom
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
> Kratos
SOLELY BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE GIME'S WRITING FOR HIM PLEASE GOD I'VE WAITED SO LONG FOR THIS
and oh yeah to save achievement points too
>Cupid
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
Kratos, simply to see him interact with us.
Just a quiet introvert that likes foxes and Fortuna.
>Pluto!
G S A P
> 1/2 Pluto, 1/2 Kratos
Also, AABowser, I'm guessing you were meaning to apologise for yelling at Helios about his 'previous student' and whether it was him who was angry at Hephauestus? Probably should've specified.
The votes are in! Kratos has won! Votes are closed please wait a few days for the update to be done.

Kratos-12
Opis-9
Edesia-4
Cupid-2
Nike-1
Pluto-5
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(05-11-2018, 11:32 PM)Ten11 Wrote: »Also, AABowser, I'm guessing you were meaning to apologise for yelling at Helios about his 'previous student' and whether it was him who was angry at Hephauestus? Probably should've specified.

nah man it's for something completely different. and no I'm not gonna specify. if you don't already know, I'd rather keep it that way
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
I actually know what AAbowser was saying sorry for and there's actually a flag on that page for Helios knowing what you're saying sorry over! But sadly the redux isn't up to that point so instead of accepting you saying sorry he just acts confused.

Rest assure, once the redux gets to that point you will be able to do that thing, and then go to that page to say sorry.

He will know, and he will accept (if you were nice to him afterwards.)
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]

[Image: SibJcu5.png]

NEW [FORTUNA] PAGES 7499 - 7503

CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO BE TAKEN TO THE UPDATE

When putting your suggestions for what we should buy please put the prices and your total in your post. Everything on these pages are actual text and can be highlighted + copied so it's easier for you!

A few things to remember
- We have a Kratos, Hades, Helios, Apollo, Hermes, Artemis, Nike, and Mercury ship, so check out if those fit the bill for you before buying a ship.
- Because the ships are rolled it is a good idea to buy a ship that you might want to use later, now. As next time you go to buy ships they will be rerolled.
- As we have the switcharoo if you buy a ship, you can buy a ship, and then use only the AI from that ship in another ship.

- We're not touching gameplay modes this round so You will be continuing to ignore it.
Lvl 2 Bonuses (1000)
Keyword (500)
Fortuna Item Slot (500)
Magician (400)
Fortuna Dice (500)
Scales of a Radical (300)

TOTAL 3200 points

Alternatively, we could skip the slot and scales to potentially get one of the Lvl2 bonuses, but those'll probably be quite expensive and we won't get anything. But we absolutely should check.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> A Piece of Junk (It's free, we may as well.)

> Two For One Ship Deal (1500 points)

> Endless Keg of Booze (200 points)

> Fortuna Item Slot (500 points)

Total: 2200 points.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."