RE: [OPIS]
> Let's go with Mors!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
~VOTES CLOSED~
Thanks for voting!
(09-01-2017, 05:40 PM)Angustine Wrote: »Comic: update

Shush, things take time. Be glad it doesn't update every day, slowly killing the author's soul and making the quality drop over time. Let the comic update with a natural flow.
Actually this person does this comic for free so yeah, telling people to > Update, when they're doing things for free is kind of uncool and makes them feel like they're being rushed. The few times I've been told to > Update my kneejerk reaction was "What if I go even slower" before realizing yeah I prob shouldn't pay attention to people telling me to go faster, I'll update at my pace.

Basically they kind of don't need to update if they don't want to.

If an adventure dies it dies, if it comes back in 5 months without warning it comes back in 5 months without warning. Chill out, grab some soda and go with the update flow.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
I should write an update to textuna though, I have time this long weekend. I'm just passed at myself as I did write an update, then I deleted it and I cannot recover it.
That made me laugh REALLY BAD
also, the update is almost done!
I hope that this gets updated at some point. i adore the idea of a kid mode fortuna. if it is dead oh well. I'd just like to know if it is. Sorry if I'm bothersome.
fun fact this post jus reminded me of the existence of [opis]

I completely forgot this existed, my dude

It will come back, that i promise ya
Dont have no adventure no more <o/