[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: FICTIONAL HORROR 7/20
Now, if I recall correctly patrons aren't allowed to do stuff at our request if we die.
SpoilerShow
>Game over
>Hey! That was somewhere from half to all of my plan! Did we win? How's Hermes? What were the Fortuna rewards? Is Mors permanently like that now? How funked up was that game show thing, right? Do you two blame Hermes for what he did? He was only scared, right? He should be forgiven for the most part, right? Am I asking too many questions?
[Image: CpKgENQ.gif]

[Image: eE1BqID.gif]

[Image: d0boBv4.png]

So as you know there is only one last update before Fortuna "Closes" and all work heads on to the redux until game 3. As such, the only commands you can do now, are to talk to your patrons. We'll be talking to our patrons at the victory screen, and that will be it for this version of fortuna!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>So...That went...according to plan, I suppose?
RE: [Fortuna]: THE (Sort of) END 7/26
>Hey Athena, that was a smart plan! I wish I had though of it myself, actually. Genuinely, great work getting us out of quite the pickle!
> GG, Athena + Helios!
>Hey so I don't suppose you guys could get the clockwork blood off of Hermes somehow?
>You know, if you were that on board with burning the extra life I had you could've just said so, that was kinda what I was planning on doing already. But thanks.

>So what now?
> I know dying was how we planned to end the roomtrap, but did Athena actual shoot us...?
Woop! Woop! Woop!
>So Athena, what did you have Latta get from the Fortuna chest? I don't think we discussed this before.
Look at this beautiful lamp egg:

[Image: B2skh0Y.png]

Some fear for what it will hatch into. But not me. I'm not silly!
>Do you guys know what Cloe got from the Fortuna Chest? I'm curious to see what it gave her.
> So uhh, anything you can tell me about this Quetzalcoatl dude?
Seconding wheat's conversations this is amazing
Wtf Athena!
... also, is anyone else missing the Discord server from their lists of is that just me?
It disappeared from my list...
That's... disheartening. The main way i was notified on updates to this and other Fortuna related adventures, was through the #announcements channel :(
https://goo.gl/photos/GrY4vEPVnZYRixkc9

A bunch of neat birds, including owls
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

https://imgur.com/a/QXc5y
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
(07-26-2017, 06:46 AM)Clockwork Dragon Wrote: »>Hey Athena, that was a smart plan! I wish I had though of it myself, actually. Genuinely, great work getting us out of quite the pickle!

Also, birds for Athena.
SpoilerShow

EDIT: You'll never guess what I have here. It's more birds.
SpoilerShow

I also put all these birds into one album.
I second Wheat's whole thing, it's a pretty cool plan

(also sorry about the deleted post thing if anyone saw that and was confused)
I can summon bendy straws at will and also turn oxygen into carbon dioxide
[Not a suggestion but I don't know what's up with discord but the discord server is still up and is working just fine!]
I regret nothing.
Mors is an abomination, and i don't deserve to be treated like this over a joke.
Years of following and occasionally even contributing to this adventure apparently meant nothing.

Next time you kick someone off your discord, at least show the courtesy of giving them a PM (over Discord) explaining why.
I'll make sure to inform people they got banned from the discord the moment they are banned from now on, sorry about that.
[Image: 0MUFqeS.gif]

[Image: RNBxNgj.png]
Well...the end of that game was certainly..something..We definitely learned a lot though I guess? Mors isn’t really an AI..or is just a flesh AI, Sonny was something?? And then there was everything with Heph and Eris and...oh god is our next game just going to be even crazier than this one…

[Image: Vdxpts4.gif]
What, this game was supposed to be “Crazy?” It was LUKEWARM AT BEST! Also what do you mean we learned a lot? It is YOU who learned a lot. All of this was very obvious to us. I mean, not the part with Sonny, but we all knew something was up with Sonny.

[Image: OINLadi.png]
Mors turned out to be a clockwork monster, not an actual AI robot. Does this mean he was the first gen of flesh and blood that you two mentioned earlier?

[Image: mFtZQcw.png]
Yes that’s right, we couldn’t tell you about that because well, it’s not a fact that Mors wants to get out. It’s not a big deal to us anyway, we don’t have to deal with Mors.

[Image: mxYClwe.png]
Do you think Hermes is going to be ok. He did get covered in Mors’ blood, and Mors is a, you know, clockwork.

The word clockwork isn’t some sort of strange taboo word you know. He’s a goner. He’s going to become a clockwork and there’s nothing we can do about it. That’s kind of what you get for attempting to murder people who were trying to protect you!

I hope he won’t lose his mind, but I’ve never been infected with a clockwork before, all I know is that it’s horrible and he might never be the same ever again. If he’s lucky it might just be a safe strain, I mean Mors keeps his mind in check, so hopefully it’s safe.

[Image: mxYClwe.png]
That’s depressing.

Nothing about clockworks is ever a happy story.

[Image: RNBxNgj.png]
Is Mors still capable of doing his work saving the game as...whatever he is now? Am I going to be forced to keep the game on constantly for now on?

[Image: JVpEW8O.png]
Mors has always been like this. If anything that was Mors’ true form. The childlike creature you see is only a disguise, but at the same time that is also the true form of Mors. It’s a complicated story player. I think you may have heard from Jayna when she was alive that “She met a dog and a three eyed spider.” Well, now you know what she saw.

[Image: DZrQeyo.png]
I meant doing paperwork is hard when you have hands the size of city buses.

[Image: kbDzNzB.png]
Student I don’t think you understand that I am implying that Mors hops in and out of forms. It’s not a stretch to consider that Mors can turn back into what he once was.

[Image: tr3vDiO.png]
Oh ok, I understand now. I'd like to hear the story one day if it's something that can be shared. By the way, could you refresh us on our plan for next game so that we’re sure of what to do?

THE PLAN IS TO STOP MAKING PLANS. IT’S TIME FOR ACTION NOW! I will be taking my leave, fusing, and then, what I will do next will rattle the structure of the universe.

But first I want to say, I won the bet! HAHAHAHA! That Blu’s crew was our boss! We just happened to have ended it in friendship.

[Image: OINLadi.png]
Wait doesn’t that mean we both win then?

No it DOES NOT! Stop trying to get out of going outside and taking those pictures of birds! What are you, scared of going outside?

[Image: qFQ8YvH.png]
I’m not scared of going outside!

[Image: LBLrCOU.png]
But it’s like the middle of the night and- wait, oh geez it’s morning. I’ve been playing Fortuna for too long. I was supposed to go to sleep 2 planets ago.

Perfect bird picture taking time! If you go to sleep now the birds will be gone! Now go, take pictures of those birds!

Athena will be commenting on some of the bird pictures posted into chat. But it's time to vote on a more important issue. Athena plans to leave to become Atheris. Do you want Athena to leave the patron slot?

Here are the pros and cons just so everyone knows.

Pros: Athena will come back as Atheris, thus part limbo god. That gives us quite a bit of power if lets say, we wanted to kill some gods or at least scare them away from us.

Cons: Eris has confirmed that both of them will already appear in the next game in some fashion, so keeping us in our patron slot doesn't mean we lose them. Eris confirmed she'd attack Helios, and thus that feeling is likely to move into Atheris. Atheris is the main patron of "Glitchy" one of the players who reported uses Atheris to glitch the game in to oblivion.

But the worst con is not picking out a new patron to meet. (Unless you wish to fire Helios.)

So please vote for one of the options below. Note that options grouped together means that their points are together.

If you change your vote PLEASE delete your post and then post a new message. Too many vote changes may cause me to not count your vote.

Get rid of Athena
> Let Athena fly free to become Atheris and appear next game.

Keep Athena
> Keep Athena and Helios, thus getting Atheris.
> Keep Athena, get Atheris, fire Helios.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>get rid of Athena