[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 4/19 Politics
(04-20-2017, 02:52 AM)Spish Wrote: »> Marble: Headlock CJ before he says anything blasphemous
> Latta: Greet the notail, ask them what it's like at the center of the universe
> Marble: Ask Pastor Rose to show us around the place
RE: [Fortuna]: LIVEUPDATE STREAM
[Image: sCcGnPt.gif]

[Image: 9MHpwgl.gif]

[Image: ME09BSl.gif]

[Image: Kmpadn0.gif]

[Image: UWPi5cZ.gif]

[Image: dSL4ijQ.gif]

[Image: zm3UvwM.gif]

[Image: dRhk0Qb.gif]

[Image: ZjO2ddh.gif]

[Image: EFnh8Zf.gif]

[Image: vgmAyLl.gif]

[Image: UYEahfP.gif]

[Image: GpnCLO4.gif]

[Image: VZOxrwA.gif]

[Image: 2Q68lIt.gif]

[Image: af9gjin.gif]

[Image: Zo6rmEW.gif]

[Image: l4iDegT.gif]

[Image: 35peV3v.gif]

[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. With the current luck of 10 a 13 or higher is needed to pass the roll. A 13 is rolled.

[Image: iwJ2CLg.gif]

[Image: C4EodgE.gif]

[Image: PjkuL7g.gif]

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. A 7 is rolled.
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. A 5 is rolled.

[Image: HDnpQbd.gif]

[Image: NDAtR8a.gif]

Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. A 20 is rolled.
Athena rerolls this in to a 6.
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. A 1 is rolled.
Athena rerolls this in to an 18.

[Image: 7P8yIMZ.gif]

[Image: N5NE06A.gif]

[Image: Cc1TpkY.gif]

[Image: HvafdGo.gif]

[Image: 6y6oXgk.gif]

[Image: BIps3Jr.gif]

[Image: axH30Bf.gif]

[Image: gL8fCZY.gif]

[Image: tv2TIou.gif]

[Image: nawCDlJ.gif]

[Image: 4LidS2m.gif]

[Image: 3AK9OEn.gif]

[Image: vno3alE.gif]

[Image: iH7lkHo.gif]

[Image: r2llLJv.gif]

[Image: AMCAFoZ.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 4/22 I'm helping!
>Tell the Helper that we've already met the Future and Past, and the Unknown, and they were all rather friendly!

>also gently inform them of their now-broken chains
(04-23-2017, 02:51 AM)Starlit-Drakon Wrote: »>Tell the Helper that we've already met the Future and Past, and the Unknown, and they were all rather friendly!

>also gently inform them of their now-broken chains

Actually, the crew themselves never really met the Unknown. Latta just saw them once and decided to peace out.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(04-23-2017, 02:58 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Actually, the crew themselves never really met the Unknown. Latta just saw them once and decided to peace out.

i could've specified better, but uh
i'm operating on the assumption that limbo gods can hear us directly, which
i mean
i guess isn't an assumption since we already talked to nikki and macciu and eris
>Everybody: Go out and give it a big thumbs up sign and tell you're grateful for its help. Do this as long as necessary, or at least until your arms tire.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Seems the Helper is needy. We can work with that.
>If you want praise we'll have to see you help us! If you beat yourself up from now on we'll just take your word for it.
Well you punish yourself for the sins of others that's pretty bad.
While we didn't know what the chains did or that you were connected to them, and that is our mistake and we're sorry for it, what if suffering for others who only talk ill of you was a mistake from the start?

You have faults, and everyone does. People can act shitty without being evil.
Well that could have gone better... Ok, maybe not -_-)

Looks like that one chain might be the Neo or something? Who knows... Either-way, we need to explain to her that the Universe is ending earlier than expected, and that keeping them chained up probably won't even help.

To that end, i propose a simple and elegant solution:
>Cleo: Turn the bird around and start whooping loudly. Then when The Helper stops in confusion, explain that the Universe is ending in like 50 years and that she needs to put on her big-god britches and do something about it!
Oooh, insecurity. Not sure how to approach this. Ingenuine appreciation of the Helpers help may aggravate them, while continued lack of appreciation in the name of squeezing exposition etc. out of them may /also/ aggravate them...
Look at this beautiful lamp egg:

[Image: B2skh0Y.png]

Some fear for what it will hatch into. But not me. I'm not silly!
Sorry about the lack of updates lately! I'm currently working on getting the redux up to speed and have updated it a few times. (And currently it's finally past game 0, though not all the pages have been posted so I can stockpile them to stagger them out instead of submitting them anytime I make them.)

Sadly I'm going to be shifting more and more towards redux work as game 3 will be shifting in to the website format instead and thus no matter what there is going to be a pause at the end of this game to finish up the redux. Which I won't lie, is going to take quite a few months, but I hope to have something to keep us entertained while that goes on.

And by that I mean I'll likely open a suggestion box for the redux, allowing us to have a few optional conversations with crew 1 + 2.

For now here's the stream dates for this month! Please be warned, the dates are highly likely to move around so you'll likely need to recheck the sheet time to time. I will at least attempt to post the day before live updates!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]:
[Image: YBWidFH.gif]

[Image: YSOW945.gif]

[Image: 33Iakcx.gif]

[Image: VphHHox.gif]

[Image: mIG04Qs.gif]

[Image: M7ED96s.gif]

[Image: QkpEtxs.gif]

[Image: HVZgW19.gif]

[Image: CQiF99L.gif]

[Image: ZWAMhOQ.gif]

[Image: jQ0Uy2e.gif]

[Image: Mv39TF4.gif]

[Image: NxAqJRc.gif]

[Image: ScrorzW.gif]

[Image: 72cBMlH.gif]

[Image: uQIEOcI.gif]

[Image: liPs6Ss.gif]

[Image: 1T87rbO.gif]

[Image: oU96y6W.gif]

[Image: KUxv6rK.gif]

[Image: kxgiIYY.gif]

[Image: 0VY2Xpl.gif]

[Image: gG7XDI3.gif]

[Image: YXHr8yr.gif]

[Image: wS1qNQF.gif]

[Image: aBaL1Ag.gif]

[Image: vFZdq3E.gif]

[Image: 2h0hQ2i.gif]

[Image: 6umfBMM.gif]

[Image: tIlyDr4.gif]

[Image: kvw9Q6k.gif]

[Image: 99w7iHd.gif]

[Image: cOwRE7A.gif]

[Image: 15olNPf.gif]

[Image: 1WO62cX.gif]

[Image: 7da2r2H.gif]

[Image: 86mZpqj.gif]

[Image: 9rcKxai.gif]

[Image: C9SoN1d.gif]

[Image: Q4rfnBu.gif]

[Image: Iiaf3KE.gif]

[Image: PBVahNq.gif]

[Image: R0saCzN.gif]

[Image: CwuEHr4.gif]

[Image: 751fLLa.gif]

[Image: csdKDL6.gif]
RE: [Fortuna]: 5/19 Please don't flirt with god
...well, at least we are on our way.
RE: [Fortuna]: 5/19 Please don't flirt with god
>"accidentally" lose the batteries from the walkie-talkie, enjoy the rest of the journey in awkward silence.

Ahah, Cleo is the best!
Vivian Quest
RE: [Fortuna]: LIVE STREAMING
[Image: CP0QOFa.gif]

[Image: NHdhxwN.gif]

[Image: 17TCC98.gif]

[Image: O5PKFSV.gif]

[Image: AFBYwIk.gif]

[Image: U7fLiA1.gif]

[Image: ChU1pAR.gif]

[Image: ap1BSFe.gif]

[Image: oSQW0G4.gif]

[Image: BWASIIq.gif]

[Image: f8Kc5w5.gif]

[Image: 2HKOPgm.gif]

[Image: krMZSsE.gif]

[Image: NDszbnA.gif]

[Image: 3172Qa3.gif]

[Image: utZX2tM.gif]

[Image: m3sHw5L.gif]

[Image: VdB8f3b.gif]

[Image: m5BgSyD.gif]

[Image: hqJbYJj.gif]

[Image: sEJtsme.gif]

[Image: oGoizJ9.gif]

[Image: mOron84.gif]

[Image: i6iJcF6.gif]

[Image: iaF51HE.gif]

[Image: IuGxvOI.gif]

SpoilerShow
>helios V.11
>Recon Birb
>Camera
>The Fool Potion
>???
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
(05-21-2017, 04:02 AM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>helios V.11
>Recon Birb
>The Fool Potion

I'm not 100% sure I agree with the rest of the choices, or even with the Helios v11 choice, but I do 100% agree with Recon Birb and Fool Potion. Will edit when I look at ship manifest later.
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/21 Come on down to Fortuna
>a legit, limpoturt-proof fez
Vivian Quest
Let's see..
Our last inventory was here: https://eagle-time.org/showthread.php?ti...#pid175815

- The potion is a somewhat rare thing and we haven't seen it in action so we should definitely take it to the next game.
- Helios V.11 can do a bunch of crew roles in a pinch, so he's useful to have around.
- The recon bird has been useful too.
- The flamethrower is probably a good weapon, though the golden revolver is probably rarer.
- We still haven't read Cea's book,it could have some info on, say, the sleeper. Or we could find out ourselves and not waste a slot on the book.
- The fossilised egg and the cheerful airhorn are probably good combination material?
- We still havent used the schadenfreude box. It could perhaps also be used for combinations.
- The rare frogs are rare frogs, I suppose. I'm not convinced they do anything except croak.

>Helios V.11,Recon bird,The Fool potion, Golden revolver, Schadenfreude box, Cheerful airhorn.

>Cleo: Offer Nicko a rare frog as a gift since he's been so helpful on your yourney.
(05-21-2017, 12:10 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Helios V.11,Recon bird,The Fool potion, Golden revolver, Schadenfreude box, Cheerful airhorn.

Seconding all but the airhorn. We should swap that out for the Light Sword.
(05-21-2017, 03:26 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Seconding all but the airhorn. We should swap that out for the Light Sword.
Oh, I completely forgot about the light sword. I think that one is kind of an odd bean; While it's nice that it doesn't take up any inventory space, someone who is good at swinging swords normally has a large inventory so the benefit doesn't really benefit them much.
(05-21-2017, 04:23 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Oh, I completely forgot about the light sword. I think that one is kind of an odd bean; While it's nice that it doesn't take up any inventory space, someone who is good at swinging swords normally has a large inventory so the benefit doesn't really benefit them much.

True. But since we're going to get fusion later that means we could apply it to something else. If not decreasing the weight of the other object then we could at least add a blade to something without applying any extra weight.
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/21 Come on down to Fortuna
>Cea's book
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

(05-21-2017, 04:27 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(05-21-2017, 04:23 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Oh, I completely forgot about the light sword. I think that one is kind of an odd bean; While it's nice that it doesn't take up any inventory space, someone who is good at swinging swords normally has a large inventory so the benefit doesn't really benefit them much.

True. But since we're going to get fusion later that means we could apply it to something else. If not decreasing the weight of the other object then we could at least add a blade to something without applying any extra weight.

It never even occurred to me that the light sword could be useful with our forging god power. We'll have to keep an eye out for good fusion material.

>Let's put:

-Golden Gun
-Helios V.11
-The Fool Potion
-The Recon Bird
-A rare frog
-The Flamethrower

in the bag. They could all come in handy next game, even the rare frog. Never count out a gift from eris, even the most mundane of items could actually be a nuclear bomb when they come from her.