ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 10: Murder Production Substantially Up
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 8: With A Special Guest Appearance By No One
MY VOTE STILL STANDS
RE: ZooStuck 4: ZooStuck Mafia - Day 8: With A Special Guest Appearance By No One
HEY you know who misread something?

WOW THAT'S SO BULLSHIT IX.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
and Kieros's WC is "finish this game".
So yeah, uh, because Ix's being so bullshitty, it's not really any sense to keep it a secret that they were my night six.
EBWOP: Ix's role, not Ix themselves.
My WC is "fail 7 WC's". Note that this is not a Jester WC.

Take that with however many grains of salt you wish to expend.
and as usual MY VOTE STILL STANDS
(12-06-2016, 05:20 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »[Image: 050.png]

[Image: 051.png]
The protag bemoans whatever foul and unusual gods saw fit to deliver unto them such a twisted iteration of their ambition. He does this loudly and incoherently, his words becoming naught but piercing wails. He claws at his own skin and hurls himself at the floor and screams and howls.

When the intern says their next thing they're about to say he very emphatically agrees. He says 'yes' again and again in a voice that gets louder and louder, his voice echoing off the walls. He then kicks over a table and goes back to sleep.

>
Please vote me. I am a traitor to the conspiracy, who, by virtue of their WC, wants the conspiracy to lose.
By lynching me, town gets another day at MYLO.
I THINK SURVIVING IS SOMETHING YOU'RE DOING SRUIX

AND I DON'T WANT TO SURVIVE
He wakes up again and says

"OH AND ANOTHER THING, THE THING IS I HAVE DONE ONE SINGLE THING. ONE SINGLE ACTION IN THIS ENTIRE GAME. I HAVE DONE THE SAME THING EVERY NIGHT AND AS IT TURNS OUT THIS IS A THING WHICH CAN NEVER EVER BEAR FRUIT."

He grumbles, gets up, stomps his feet, picks the table back up and then kicks it over again and then goes back to sleep.
"well i guess not technically ever because it turns out that it is, though unlikely, possible for the thing to have happened."

(and asleep again)

>
pulls out an envelope from his pocket, encourages the intern Sruixan to write a message on a piece of paper and place it inside the envelope. Stares at the envelope and says "Has Ix targeted me every single night?".

He doesn't even stay awake to find out the results of what was written on that envelope.

>
oh it's a yes

>
Best way to get to tomorrow: vote for me for voiddom!
so here's the deal i thought given what i can do, given how the game will be played, i would just choose a target and just persist in the hope that a) they decided to also target me and b) that their action would be the kind of action i need it to be in order to and it turns out i chose exactly the wrong person to do that with but still no regrets.

>
for the sake of correctness i did once do a different thing which was to hug a person one night (it was kaynato on night 5) and it was a terrible bad experience thanks sruix for infecting me with that hugging curse it was not the ideal.

the protag goes to make a cup of tea having long given up on sleep.

>
that was night 4 sorry
the protag shovels a whole spoon full of sugar into their drink and then swallows it whole, still scalding hot from the kettle.

so the thing is hugging was mandatory that night let me tell you i didn't want to hug anybody but i couldn't hug myself or hug an inanimate object

"we actually know the actions of all bar one player in this game" says the intern sruix. he looks at papers. "strictly speaking we have no verification of earth's action except that there exists a roleblock on top of the hug." the protag gives sruix a cup of tea. "thanks" he says "which we know because kieros reported night five."

then he waffles about his phraseology for a bit and the protag takes a painkiller and lies down.

>
Roleblock was Granola.

Or at least, I'm assuming it was Granola, given that it was Gilbert Gottfried who did the roleblocking.
Because you can lynch me instead!!!
"so guys" he rants from where lies on the floor. "the thing is that i have no hope of actually winning this game. the only way i could win at this point is if we manage to extend the game by four whole days." he starts stomping around the office and upend every single table, carefully making sure not to really damage anything before doing so because they don't really wanna break anyone's stuff or spill a cup of coffee or anything but this is clearly a very important gesture, then they walk over to the big hole in the wall where the meteorite came through stick their head into the inky white void and scream pretty loudly.

"from this point onwards i will not be changing my course of action. i've chosen my path it's far too late to change now." they say to the world at large and then they go and play a computer game (probably solitaire because these old computers do not have the best software) because clearly sleep has long since stopped being an option.
[Image: 052.png]