Post making contest 5.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 5.0
RE: Post making contest
You must be registered to view this content.
[Image: ouija.jpg]

Introducing the new Ooja Meal! Get the Ouijo meal get the new brand new wejo meal buy this meal speak to the dead! With the new weeja meal you can speak to the devil themselves. Even the devil loves the Ojou meal get the new oujoa meal for just no pounds and no pence now at MacDonlald. Come and get the owji meal come and feed your kids the oujia meal they'll love it they'll love to feast on the oiujer meal. There's no escape from the wojo meal everyone please enjoy it now at MacDonald.
[Image: party-at-trampoline-park.png]

IT'S ME
[Image: g5z7j9W.png]
(11-18-2016, 03:52 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »The letter b 3008 times and no B.

This post passes rules 2 and 5.

(11-18-2016, 03:54 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »
OTTO Wrote:

SpoilerShow

This post passes rules 3, 4 and 5.

(11-18-2016, 03:54 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Epilogue: Nigels flowed down the road, down the street, through the enchanted forest home to the danger elf and into the ocean where they formed a glam metal band called Shocker and took the world by storm.

This post passes rules 3 and 5.

(11-18-2016, 03:56 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I'm at work again and stocking the cooler vOTE 1543 for me to stock weird dogs vote 2 for me to stock Pepsi

This post passes rules 2, 3 and 5.

This post passes rule 2.

This post passes rule 2.

(11-18-2016, 04:00 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »unusual combination: a post that passes rule 1

This post passes rule 5.

(11-18-2016, 04:01 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »{well these two people would appear to be having a time}

This post passes rule 2 and 5.

This post passes rule 2.

(11-18-2016, 04:04 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I'm at work again and stocking the cooler vOTE 1543 for me to stock weird dogs vote fremp for me to stock lubrication

This post passes rules 3, 4 and 5.

This post passes rule 5.

(11-18-2016, 04:04 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »It really isn't!

(11-18-2016, 04:06 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »{these are the thoughts running through this person's head}

every day every night every afternoon every dawn every biscuit every croissant every scone every tangerine every blueberry every man every mouse every soldier every harpist every tide every house every mouth every hole every day

This post passes rule 5.

This post passes rule 2.

(11-18-2016, 04:09 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: iTk5i7T.png]

This post doesn't pass any rules!

(11-18-2016, 04:09 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »{ix assures me that the velocipede is the thing being stolen

I am swayed by their argument}

TANTALIZING VELOCIPEDE

(11-18-2016, 04:14 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: 4O4WOn1.png]

This post passes rule 5.

(11-18-2016, 04:15 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »{this is a real good image}

hey um i got your i got your um your package? i got it. i um i got it here. your package. here it is. your package. i got it here. it's your package. got your package here. hey um i have your package. this is your package right?

This post passes rule 5.

This post passes rule 5.

(11-18-2016, 04:20 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: YLNJ81y.png]

This post passes rule 5.

This post passes rule 5.

This post passes rule 5.

This post passes rule 2.

(11-18-2016, 04:27 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »[Image: ouija.jpg]

Introducing the new Ooja Meal! Get the Ouijo meal get the new brand new wejo meal buy this meal speak to the dead! With the new weeja meal you can speak to the devil themselves. Even the devil loves the Ojou meal get the new oujoa meal for just no pounds and no pence now at MacDonlald. Come and get the owji meal come and feed your kids the oujia meal they'll love it they'll love to feast on the oiujer meal. There's no escape from the wojo meal everyone please enjoy it now at MacDonald.

This post passes rule 5.

This post passes rule 5.

(11-18-2016, 04:33 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »
{it's me, this individual}

IT'S ME

(11-18-2016, 04:37 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: g5z7j9W.png]

This wonderful post passes just rule 5.

This post passes rule 2.
hi sruix
[Image: C9nxCko.png]
The Sun that Shone like Walking Maggots
A Short Story
by THE RULES
Darth Ramsbottom looked at the damp rock in his hands and felt shocked.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his deprived surroundings. He had always loved old-fashioned New York with its cuddly, colorful cliffs. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel shocked.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Mavis Pigeon. Mavis was an admirable teacher with greasy lips and ginger arms.

Darth gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a bold, scheming, beer drinker with grubby lips and greasy arms. His friends saw him as a wonky, wicked writer. Once, he had even revived a dying, deaf person.

But not even a bold person who had once revived a dying, deaf person, was prepared for what Mavis had in store today.

The sun shone like walking maggots, making Darth ecstatic.

As Darth stepped outside and Mavis came closer, he could see the condemned glint in her eye.

Mavis gazed with the affection of 7275 vile blushing blue bottles. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a pencil."

Darth looked back, even more ecstatic and still fingering the damp rock. "Mavis, I am your father," he replied.

They looked at each other with ecstatic feelings, like two knowing, knobbly kittens thinking at a very spiteful Halloween party, which had classical music playing in the background and two admirable uncles jogging to the beat.

Darth regarded Mavis's greasy lips and ginger arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Darth with a delighted grin.

Mavis looked afraid, her emotions blushing like a grieving, gifted guillotine.

Then Mavis came inside for a nice drink of beer.

THE END
I love lollipop chocolate cake sesame snaps gingerbread muffin jelly candy. Donut croissant I love caramels brownie tootsie roll I love jelly-o jelly. Candy canes marshmallow tiramisu biscuit caramels sweet roll. Jujubes cookie icing chupa chups oat cake biscuit I love macaroon. Bonbon carrot cake I love pastry. Sugar plum tiramisu I love tart jelly-o tart. Wafer pastry chocolate pastry. Candy canes cookie cotton candy gingerbread caramels bear claw caramels. Oat cake tiramisu tiramisu. Tart sesame snaps chocolate gummi bears I love. Candy canes pudding I love jelly-o jelly beans jujubes donut. Liquorice lemon drops I love liquorice.
Dragée fruitcake sesame snaps gummies apple pie halvah. Oat cake pudding ice cream biscuit jelly beans powder fruitcake sugar plum. Fruitcake pie cake halvah. Cookie chocolate bar dessert pastry danish. Toffee donut chocolate bar. I love bonbon caramels cake. Cupcake sweet halvah chocolate cake. Cookie I love soufflé marzipan toffee fruitcake. I love sugar plum sweet gummi bears I love tootsie roll liquorice. Cotton candy chocolate chocolate bar sweet roll carrot cake sweet tiramisu. Lollipop I love oat cake. Halvah I love tart jelly beans jelly beans gingerbread. I love caramels halvah.
Caramels apple pie sweet roll wafer soufflé I love cake pie. Croissant lemon drops I love gummi bears lemon drops brownie I love candy canes chocolate bar. Caramels jujubes ice cream ice cream chocolate bar liquorice sugar plum. Bonbon pie sugar plum donut icing. Soufflé brownie cookie carrot cake carrot cake chocolate bar. Cookie caramels wafer lemon drops pudding apple pie. Jujubes sweet roll I love toffee cupcake chupa chups tiramisu cotton candy. Powder caramels powder jujubes icing. Croissant chocolate cake powder caramels. Tart cupcake dragée candy pie cheesecake. Topping candy cake lemon drops dessert chocolate. Jelly biscuit I love chocolate cake donut lollipop. Cake chupa chups I love cake. Brownie tootsie roll soufflé.
Gummies marshmallow sugar plum. Bonbon I love tiramisu candy gingerbread sweet roll donut. Jelly-o fruitcake jelly jelly-o bear claw. Lollipop pastry tart liquorice cake pie. Dessert apple pie sugar plum jelly. I love cotton candy I love dragée. Cake bonbon jujubes tart muffin danish. Jelly macaroon I love cotton candy. Sweet bear claw candy powder tart cotton candy jujubes caramels. Bear claw tart I love chupa chups sweet I love tootsie roll. Chocolate marzipan oat cake danish tootsie roll jujubes sesame snaps fruitcake. Tart gingerbread chupa chups chupa chups topping tiramisu. I love I love dragée gummies jelly beans cotton candy jujubes chupa chups.
Pastry sweet apple pie pastry. Tootsie roll gummi bears marzipan jelly beans gummies I love muffin pie. Gummi bears I love lemon drops chocolate bar. Candy canes macaroon I love. Chupa chups biscuit pudding I love pie tart I love marzipan. Bear claw bonbon gummies carrot cake. Bear claw pudding tootsie roll jelly beans carrot cake pastry. Wafer cake powder caramels marshmallow cupcake. Icing gummies dessert sweet halvah jelly-o pie cotton candy icing. Candy canes sugar plum croissant biscuit tart I love. Sweet cupcake danish I love soufflé donut. Candy canes chocolate bar pudding candy canes. I love candy wafer danish dragée bonbon gingerbread pudding. I love jelly-o biscuit jelly beans ice cream chupa chups tart candy.
Their content to two days to climb - not enough, the photo was abandoned speakers.

Old lover, physical function, money management.

Group, ah, deceptive piece. Oh, but not lady to improve the soft-melt soft lying with him.

Look at the paste bar is similar to send bully character is amazing teacher, the adapter is afraid of retribution Oh day and night to look forward to nursing with him.

Accompanying is not a lie to accompany the laity into silent laity lose money.
[Image: XF5g51L.png]
Into the spectrum does not, to touch Oh write, paper bag afraid.
Refuted,
A batch of A, Po into the spectrum
No, to touch Oh write, paper bag afraid.
Refuted a batch of A, Po split cheating approved level
You can pull together
Ah ah broken
Was pressed, forcing Grandpa yo, Curcuma in order to ensure that floating ah.
Gone with the wind if a friend himself
Cheating leg ratified
You can pull together
Ah ah ah broken pressure, forced to Grandpa yo, to ensure that floating to Curcuma Yeah.
(11-18-2016, 04:41 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »hi sruix

This post passes rule 5.

(11-18-2016, 04:41 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: C9nxCko.png]

This post passes rule 2.

This post passes rule 2.

(11-18-2016, 04:42 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »The Sun that Shone like Walking Maggots
A Short Story
by THE RULES
Darth Ramsbottom looked at the damp rock in his hands and felt shocked.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his deprived surroundings. He had always loved old-fashioned New York with its cuddly, colorful cliffs. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel shocked.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Mavis Pigeon. Mavis was an admirable teacher with greasy lips and ginger arms.

Darth gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a bold, scheming, beer drinker with grubby lips and greasy arms. His friends saw him as a wonky, wicked writer. Once, he had even revived a dying, deaf person.

But not even a bold person who had once revived a dying, deaf person, was prepared for what Mavis had in store today.

The sun shone like walking maggots, making Darth ecstatic.

As Darth stepped outside and Mavis came closer, he could see the condemned glint in her eye.

Mavis gazed with the affection of 7275 vile blushing blue bottles. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a pencil."

Darth looked back, even more ecstatic and still fingering the damp rock. "Mavis, I am your father," he replied.

They looked at each other with ecstatic feelings, like two knowing, knobbly kittens thinking at a very spiteful Halloween party, which had classical music playing in the background and two admirable uncles jogging to the beat.

Darth regarded Mavis's greasy lips and ginger arms. "I feel the same way!" revealed Darth with a delighted grin.

Mavis looked afraid, her emotions blushing like a grieving, gifted guillotine.

Then Mavis came inside for a nice drink of beer.

THE END

(11-18-2016, 04:43 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »I love lollipop chocolate cake sesame snaps gingerbread muffin jelly candy. Donut croissant I love caramels brownie tootsie roll I love jelly-o jelly. Candy canes marshmallow tiramisu biscuit caramels sweet roll. Jujubes cookie icing chupa chups oat cake biscuit I love macaroon. Bonbon carrot cake I love pastry. Sugar plum tiramisu I love tart jelly-o tart. Wafer pastry chocolate pastry. Candy canes cookie cotton candy gingerbread caramels bear claw caramels. Oat cake tiramisu tiramisu. Tart sesame snaps chocolate gummi bears I love. Candy canes pudding I love jelly-o jelly beans jujubes donut. Liquorice lemon drops I love liquorice.
Dragée fruitcake sesame snaps gummies apple pie halvah. Oat cake pudding ice cream biscuit jelly beans powder fruitcake sugar plum. Fruitcake pie cake halvah. Cookie chocolate bar dessert pastry danish. Toffee donut chocolate bar. I love bonbon caramels cake. Cupcake sweet halvah chocolate cake. Cookie I love soufflé marzipan toffee fruitcake. I love sugar plum sweet gummi bears I love tootsie roll liquorice. Cotton candy chocolate chocolate bar sweet roll carrot cake sweet tiramisu. Lollipop I love oat cake. Halvah I love tart jelly beans jelly beans gingerbread. I love caramels halvah.
Caramels apple pie sweet roll wafer soufflé I love cake pie. Croissant lemon drops I love gummi bears lemon drops brownie I love candy canes chocolate bar. Caramels jujubes ice cream ice cream chocolate bar liquorice sugar plum. Bonbon pie sugar plum donut icing. Soufflé brownie cookie carrot cake carrot cake chocolate bar. Cookie caramels wafer lemon drops pudding apple pie. Jujubes sweet roll I love toffee cupcake chupa chups tiramisu cotton candy. Powder caramels powder jujubes icing. Croissant chocolate cake powder caramels. Tart cupcake dragée candy pie cheesecake. Topping candy cake lemon drops dessert chocolate. Jelly biscuit I love chocolate cake donut lollipop. Cake chupa chups I love cake. Brownie tootsie roll soufflé.
Gummies marshmallow sugar plum. Bonbon I love tiramisu candy gingerbread sweet roll donut. Jelly-o fruitcake jelly jelly-o bear claw. Lollipop pastry tart liquorice cake pie. Dessert apple pie sugar plum jelly. I love cotton candy I love dragée. Cake bonbon jujubes tart muffin danish. Jelly macaroon I love cotton candy. Sweet bear claw candy powder tart cotton candy jujubes caramels. Bear claw tart I love chupa chups sweet I love tootsie roll. Chocolate marzipan oat cake danish tootsie roll jujubes sesame snaps fruitcake. Tart gingerbread chupa chups chupa chups topping tiramisu. I love I love dragée gummies jelly beans cotton candy jujubes chupa chups.
Pastry sweet apple pie pastry. Tootsie roll gummi bears marzipan jelly beans gummies I love muffin pie. Gummi bears I love lemon drops chocolate bar. Candy canes macaroon I love. Chupa chups biscuit pudding I love pie tart I love marzipan. Bear claw bonbon gummies carrot cake. Bear claw pudding tootsie roll jelly beans carrot cake pastry. Wafer cake powder caramels marshmallow cupcake. Icing gummies dessert sweet halvah jelly-o pie cotton candy icing. Candy canes sugar plum croissant biscuit tart I love. Sweet cupcake danish I love soufflé donut. Candy canes chocolate bar pudding candy canes. I love candy wafer danish dragée bonbon gingerbread pudding. I love jelly-o biscuit jelly beans ice cream chupa chups tart candy.

(11-18-2016, 04:45 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Their content to two days to climb - not enough, the photo was abandoned speakers.

Old lover, physical function, money management.

Group, ah, deceptive piece. Oh, but not lady to improve the soft-melt soft lying with him.

Look at the paste bar is similar to send bully character is amazing teacher, the adapter is afraid of retribution Oh day and night to look forward to nursing with him.

Accompanying is not a lie to accompany the laity into silent laity lose money.

This post passes rule 2.

(11-18-2016, 04:48 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »[Image: XF5g51L.png]

This post passes rule 5.

(11-18-2016, 04:49 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Into the spectrum does not, to touch Oh write, paper bag afraid.
Refuted,
A batch of A, Po into the spectrum
No, to touch Oh write, paper bag afraid.
Refuted a batch of A, Po split cheating approved level
You can pull together
Ah ah broken
Was pressed, forcing Grandpa yo, Curcuma in order to ensure that floating ah.
Cheating leg ratified
You can pull together
Ah ah ah broken pressure, forced to Grandpa yo, to ensure that floating to Curcuma Yeah.

ŸŽŒ•ŽŠŸŽŠ¢ž™‘ŽŠŸŽŠ‹’ŒŒŠŸŽŽœœŠ’Ž’Š‹•Žž›¢‘’ŽœŠ™‘ĚŠœ‘‹ž•‹œŠŽ•‹ž›Žž‘ŠŠœ’Š‹Ž¢ŠŒ’ŽœŽŠŒŽŠŽŠ¢ŽœŠ›ŠŽ’ŽŽœŠŒŽ’ŽŽœŠ™ŽŒŒŠŸ’œŠŽ‘›‹’‹Šœ’ŒŠ™ę›Žœ™ŽŒž•ŽœœŠ’Œ› ŠŸŽœĠ’‹‹Ž›œŠŒ‘Š™ŠŽœ‘Šž•’ ŽŽœŽŠ’› ŠŸŽœŠŒ‘Ž¢ŽŽœ’›‘‹’ŒŽ›Ž›œŠŒ•ŽŒ•’œŽž‘Ž’ŒœŽŠ’›‹›Žž›™‘’ŽœŸŽ›‹›ŽŸŠŒžŠŽŒŠ¢ŽŽŠŠ Šœ‘Š‹•ŽŸŠŒžŠŽœ›‹›ŽŸŠŒžŠ›œŠž‘ Šœ‘ŽœŠŒ›ŽŽŠžœŽ›ŽŽœœŠŒŠ› Šœ‘ŽœŠœ‘ Šœ‘Žœ‹ŠŒ Šœ‘Žœ’›ŽŽŸŽ’™ŽŽŸŽ’ŽŸŽ›¢ŽŸŠŠ‹•ŽŸŠŽ›Ž•Š’ŽŸŠŽ›œŽŠ¡ŽœŠ Œ›’œŽŸŠŽœ’›Ž•’ŽŸŽ›Ž™›’ŽŸŽ›Ž›’ŽŸŽŒŠ™ŽŸŠ’‹•ŽŸŠŽœŒŽŠŠŒ‘’ŽŸŽŠŠ’™Šœ’Œ‘Žœ›ŽŽŸŠŽœŒŽœ’žŽ›ŽŸŠŽ•’ŒŠ•’œŠ’•ŠœŽŠ›’ŽŸŽ›ŽŸŠŽ•’ŒŠ•œ’žŽŸŠŽ•’œŠ’•’ŽŠ‹ŽŽŸŠŽ•’œœ’žŽ›ŽŸŠŽ•’£ŽœžŽŸŠŽ•œŸŽ›ŽŸŠ’œ‘ŽŠ’œŽŸŠ’œ‘ŽœŠ  Ž‹ŽŽŸŠœŠ ‹ŽŽŸŠ™›ŠŽ’™Š›ŽŸŠ™›ŠŽœŠ™œ™ŽŸŽ›ŠŒ‘’ŽŸŽ’™•Ž’œŒŽŽŸŠ™›Š›œŠŒŽ’™•’ŒŽŽŸŠ™›’Ž•Ž›Š™‘’œœŠ•žŽŽŸŠ™›’’ŒŠ™›žœŠœ‘ĵŽ•ŽœœŠ’ŒŽŽŸŠœ’ŸŽŽœœ•’ŒŽŽŸŽŽœŽ•Ž’ŽœŽœŠ™‘œ™‘ŽŽŸŽ‘ŠŽŠ¢žŽ›ŠŒ‘’ŽŸŽŠ‹Š›¢ŽŸŽŽœœŠœ‘• ŒŽŽŸŽž•ŽœœŠ™Ž‹Š›‹’ŽŸŽ’ŽœŠœ‘Ž¡Ž›ŠŽŠ¢žŽ›Žœ£ŽœŠ™’ŽŒŽœŠœ‘Ž••ŽŽœŠ›’’›•žŽŽŸŽœŽŽŸ£ŽœŸŽ›ŽœŽŠŒŽŽœŠŽœ‹Š›’ŽœŠ™Š•ŽŒŽŽŸŽžŠ•’’Žœ‹Ž£ŽŽœ’›Ž£ŽŽ•’Œž‹’Œ•ŽœŠ’™’œŠ‹Ž¢Š’Œ•’ŽœŠŒŠ£ŽœŠ™•¢Ž‘¢•ŽŽŸŽžŠŽ›’Œ‘•›Ž‘¢•ŽŽœ’ 

‹ŽœŠŒžĴ•Ž‹Žœ‹›ŽŠœ‹Žœ’›ŠšžŠœ’•’œŽœŠœ‘Ž¡ŠŽŸ’ŽŒŽœŽŠ›Œ‘’›ŠŸŽœ’Ž’™‘Ž›ŠŸŽŒ•œœ’ŠœŒŠŽœŠœ‘›ŽœŠ™ž›œ•ŠŽœŠŽ‹›ŠŽœ‹›’œŽŸ’•Ž›œ‘Šžœ•ŽŸ’•Ž›ŽŠ™™’Ž’™’££•ŽŸ’•ŽœŽ•Ž’Žœ’œ’›ž•ŽŸ’••ŽœŽ•ŽŽŽ›œŠ’££•ŽŸ’•ŽœœŠ’•ŽœŽŸ’ŒŽœŠŒ ‹ŠŽŸ’Œ’‹•ŽŸ’œŒŽ›ŠŽ ŠŠ›’œ•ŽŸ’œŒŽ›ŠŽœŠŒ›ŠŽŽ ‘›•ŽŸŒŠ‹•Žœ‹› œŽœĚŽŠ‹ŠŽœ’›Ž’Œž•ŽœŠŽ‘ŠŽœŠ ‘ŽœŽœ‹’•Žœ›ŽŽœŽœŽĴ•ŽœŠŒž›‹œŽœ‹ž‹ŠŽœ‹ŽŠ•ŽœŠž••ŽœŠœŽœŠ’Ĵ•ŽœŸž•ŽœŠŒ¢•ŽœŠžŒ‘œŽœŠ™’Œ‘•Žœ£•Ž›œŠŒ‹‹•ŽœŽœŠŽ••ŽŸŒŠ›œ’›‘’ŽœŽœŠœ‘¢•ŽœŠž•ŽœŠ ž‹ž•Žœ‘’Ÿ’›ž•ŽœŽŠ™ž•ŽœŠœ‘ŽŠ›‘œŽœĚŠœŽœŠŠžœŒž•Žœ‘Šž•Žœ‹•œŽœŠ •œ‹ŠŽœŠ ›Šœ•ŽŠ‹ŽŽ•ŽŽ ’•ŽŒ‘•›ŠŽŸŽ›œ›Š££•ŽŠ’›•Ž›ŠŽ••Žœ‘’Ÿ’Ĵ•ŽŽ ŠĴ•Ž¢Ž£’££•Žž•Žž£•Žę££•ŽŠ‹›’•Ž’™•Žœ’•ŽŒž•ŽŠžŸŽ••ŽŸŽœŠ›ŽŠ•ŽŠœ‘ž›•ŽŠ¢ ž›’•ŽŸ•žŽœŠŽĴ•ŽŠ‹ž•ŽœŠ‘›œ•ŽœŠœ‘ŽŽ›™‘’•ŽŸ•ž’’œŠ’•’Ž›œŠ›’Œ‘•›Ž‘ŠŽœŠ ŽŽ•Ž ŠĴ•Žœ‹›’œ•Ž’™žœž•ŽŠŸŽ••ŽŸ•ž’’œœŽŠž’™‘’•ŽœŠœ‘ž•ŽŠœ‘ž›•ŽŠ‹’‹•’™‘’•ŽœŠŒŠ•Žœ›ŽŒŠœ•ŽœŠ•Ž’™’•ŽŒž›•ŽŠœ‘™‘’•ŽœŠž££•ŽŠ‹›’Œ•Ž™Š’ŠŒœ‹žœ•Ž ’™ž•ŽŠ‹ž•Ž›’££•Ž‘›Ĵ•ŽŽ ‘’Ĵ•ŽŠœ‘žœ•ŽŠĴ•Ž•ŽŠ‹Š‹£•Ž’™Ž’•ŽŸ•ž’œŠŒ‘›•Ž›ž•ŽŠž££•ŽŽ™‘’•Žœ’‹ŽŒ’•ŽœŠ•ŽŽŒžŸŽ’•ŽœŠ™ž££•ŽŠ‹ŠŠŽ••Žœ’›žœ•Ž’Ž¡’•ŽŠŠ™œ•Žœ‘’™œ’ž‹’•ŽŸ•ŸŽ›œŠž•ŽŽ ’•Ž›ŽŒŠŽŠ‹›’Ĵ•ŽŽ ‘’œ•ŽŒ›ŠŒ•ŽŸ’›’•Ž¡ ŠŒŠœœžŽ›œŠŽŠ ‘’•Ž¡ŠŒŽŽ‹›’•Ž¡ŠŒŽ›œŠ’›Š‹’•Ž¡ŠŒŽœŽ•Ž•’ŽœŠœ‘ž››’ŒŠŽœŠ™’Œ•Ž’™›’Œ•ŽŠ’œ’•ŽŽ ›‘ ‘’•Ž¡ŠŒ’Žœœ‘Šœ•Ž›Ž’•Ž’™Š™ž•ŽœĚŽ¡’•ŽœŽŠ ‘’•Ž¡ŠŒ›œ’žœž‹•Ž¡ŠŒœ›Š’•ŽŽœœŠ ‘ŽŽ•Ž ’•ŽŸ’•Žœ’›Ž’•ŽŠ¢žž££•ŽŠŠ’›‹’•Ž¡ŠŽ›ŠŽœŠŒŠ›’•Ž¡Š Ž›Š›œ’‹’•Ž¡Š•ŽŽ ›Žœ•Ž’™Ž’•ŽœŽŠ›Ž›’•Žœ‹‹’•ŽœŠ›žŒ•ŽŠŠ›Ž•Žœ‘’ŸŠŒž•Žœ›’•ŽœŠŒ›ŠŒ’•Ž¡Š•Ž›œ’›Ž›ŠŒ’•Ž¡Š•œ’Š’•Ž¡Š’Ž’™››ŠŒ’•Ž¡Š’Ž›œŽŠž‹’•Žœ‹•‹’•Žœ‹Š••ŽŠŽœŠŒ›Ž•Žœ’ž›ž•Ž›’•ŽœŠŒŠ™›’•ŽœŠŒ‘›ž•ŽœŠ™’•ŽœŽ››ž•ŽŠŠž›Ž•ŽŽŠ’›Ššž’ ’•ŽœŠ’•Žœ’ž’•Ž¡Š’Žœ‘’Ÿ•Š’•Žœ›ŽŒ•ŽŒ›’•ŽŸŽ››ž•Ž’™›ŽŒ’•ŽœŠ ’•Ž›ŽŒŒ’•Ž›Ž™’•Žœ‹Žž•ŽŒ™’Š›’ŽœŽ›ž•ŽŽŠ’›ŠšžŠ›’•ŽœŠŽ¡’•ŽœŠ’œ›ž•ŽŽ ›’•Ž’•ŽŠ’•Ž¡Š™•ŽŽ•’Ž›ŸŽŽŠŸ•Š’•Ž¡Š™•Žœ’’•Ž¡ŠœŠ™Ž›ŒŽ’•ŽœŠ ™’•ŽœŠŒŸŽŽŒ‘žŒ•Ž ›Ž‘Š•ŽŠ‹•žŽ‹Ĵ•Žœ’žŽ›’•ŽŽœœ’ž™’•Ž’™Ž›’œ¢•Žœ’›’ŠŠ›•Ž¡Š›Œ‘’Žœ’Ž›Ž›’•Ž¡Š›Œ‘œŠ™•¢œ¢›ŽŽŽ›œŽŠœ›Š•Ž¡Šœ™Ž›ŠŽŠ¢žœŽĴ•Ž’™Ž›’ ’•ŽœŽŠ™‘’‹•ŽœŠŽ››ŽŽœŠŒ›ŠŸŽŽ’™›œ¢•ŽœŠ Š•Ž›Žœ¢•ŽŒ›Œ’•Žœ‹Ž•’Ĵ•Žž›‹žŒ•Žœ’›’Š›•ŽœžŠ›•Žœ’ž ›’•Ž’™Š‘Š •ŽŒŠœœŽ›•ŽœŠŒ‘Š’•Ž™œœ’ž‹žŒ•ŽŒ™’•Ž›ŽŒŸŽŽ’•‘•Ž›ŽŠ™™’ŽœŠ‘ž‹‘•Ž¡Šœ™Ž›ŠŽœ‹Žœ™›’•Ž ’•Ž›ŽŸ’•Ž’™œ‘•ŽœŠ’•™‘•ŽœŠŒŽŽ‘•ŽœŠ™›‘•ŽœŠŒ‘•ŽœŠ Ž••‘•ŽœŠŒ‘žŒ‘•ŽœŠ™ŽŽ™‘•ŽœŠŒŠ•‘•Žœ‹Š›ŒŠ›•ŽœŠŒŠœ’•Ž¡ŒŠŸŠŽ¡‘•ŽœŽŠ›‘•ŽœŠ™’‘•Ž œ‹ž‘•ŽœŠœ‘Ž••‘•ŽœŠŒœ’’•ŽœŠ™‘•ŽŠ‹Žž’•ŽŠ¢žœ‘ŠŒ•Žęœœ’•Ž¡ŒŠŸŠŽœ‹žĴ‘•Ž’™››žœ’•Ž¡ŒŠŸŠ›œ’›Žę•Ž’™›™ŠŽœŠ ’ ™ŠŽœŠŒžŽ›™ŠŽœŠ’œę•Ž›’™•ŠŽœ’Ž›ę•ŽŠ‹’™•ŠŽœŠ Š›™•ŠŽœŽŠ’›™•ŠŽœ‹Žœ’•Ž¡ŒŽŽŽŠ™•ŠŽœŽŠšžŠ™•ŠŽŸ•™•ŠŽŠŠ’’œœ’•ŽœŠ™› ꕎŠ’••Ž¡ŒŽŽŽ›œŠ™›Ž‘Žœ’•Ž¡ŒŽŽœŠ’•žŒ’••Ž¡ŒŽ••Ž›ŽŸŽ’••ŽœŠŒ•Š›œŸ’••Ž¡ŒŽ••ŽŒ’ŽœŠŒ‘Š›•ĴŽœŸ’••Ž¡ŒŽ•œ’›ŠœŠ’•ž’œŸ’••Ž¡ŒŽ™ŽŠœ‘ŽŠ™‘Žœ‘’Ÿ’‹›Š™‘ŽœŠŽŠ™‘ŽœŠŒ‘’Ž•Šœ’ŒŠ™‘›ŠŽŽŠ’›ŠšžŠ›’••Žœ‘’ŸŠžŽŸ’••Ž¡ŒŽ™’Š‹•Ž¡ŒŽ™’œŠ’Œ›™‘Žœ’Ž›™‘ŽœŠœ‘™‘ŽœŠ™’Œž›Ž™‘ Žœ’›Ššž’Ž•’’‹•Ž¡ŒŽ™œ‹›Š’••Ž’™’œ•Ž›ŠŽŠ‹Šœ’••ŽœęŠ•ŽœŠ™Šœ’••ŽœŠŒ‘›Š•ŽœŠœ‘’•Ž¡ŒŽ›™ŽŠ‹• ‘•ŽœŠ•ŽŽŒž•Žœ‘Š’•ŽŠ‹ž›•ŽŽ Š•ŽŒŠ›‹Š•Ž¡ŒŽ›™œŠ ›’•ŽŠ‹•Ž•ŽŠ‹•ŽŽ ’•ŽŠ‹ž•ŽŠ‹ž•ŽŽŒ•ŽŽ•’ŸŽ’•ŽŒ•™•ŽŠ¡Žœ‘Š’•Ž›’Ž ™•Žœ’›ŽŠ•ŽŠ™•ŽœĚŠ™•Žœ‹ŽŠ™•ŽœŽŠ’™•ŽœŠŠ¢™•ŽœŽŽ¡‘Š•ŽŠ‹•ŽŽŠ’›ŠšžŠ›Š•Žœ‹Š•ŽœŠ›’Š•ŽœŠŒ’•ŽŽ•’Ž›’•ŽŠŠ’ŽŽ¡ŒŽœœŽœŠŒœ•Ž›’’ŒŠ•Ž¡ŒŽœœ’ŸŽŽœœ‹ŽŠ•ŽœŠŠ•Žœ•Š•ŽœŠŽ••Š•Žœ’’ŽŽœ‘ŠŠ•ŽŽŠ•ŒŠ•ŽœŠ ›Š•ŽŠ‹Žœ™Š•Ž›ŽŒŠ•ŽœŒ Š•Žœ’žŠ•ŽŽ•’Ž›Š•Ž Š•ŽŽŠ•ŽŽœœ’™Š•ŽŠŠ‘Ž›’Ž¡‘Šžœ’‹•Ž¡Œ‘ŠŽ›œŠ™›ŒŠ’Ž¡›Š‹•Ž¡Œ‘ŠŽœ‹Ž£ŒŠ’Ž¡™Ž’ŽœŠŒŠ™›’Ž¡™Žœ’ŸŽŽœœ’›’ŸŽ›’Ž¡™’Š‹•Ž¡Œ‘ŽšžŽ›œ‹Ž£Ž›’Ž¡™•’ŒŠ‹•Ž¡Œ’œŠ‹•Ž¡Œ’œŽŠœ‘•Œ›’Ž¡™›Žœœ’‹’•’’ŽœŠŒŠ‘Ž›’Ž¡™›Žœœ’‹•Ž¡Œ’œŽœŽŽ¡Œ›’Ž¡’ž’œ‘Š‹•Ž œŠŒŠ‘Š›’Ž¡›’ŒŠ‹•Ž¡Œ’Š‹’•’’ŽœŠŒŠ‘Š›’Ž¡Œ’ŠœŽŽ¡›ŠžŽ›’Ž¡Œ’ŽŽœ‹Ž£’ŽœĚž›’ŽœŽŠ‹›’’ŽœŠ£’Žœ‹‹Š£’Ž¡Œ’Ž›œŠ™‘Ž‘’Š£’Ž¡Œ’ŽœŠŒ‘•›’ŽœŠŒŽ’Žœ’ž›Š’Ž¡Œ’œŠ›™‘’ŽœŠŒ‘›’Žœ’›ŠžŽ›’Ž¡Œ’›œŠœ‘Ž›’ŽœŠ Š‘’ŽœŠ •ŸŽ›’ŽœŠŒŒŠ’ŽœŠ™ŠœœŽ›’Ž¡Œ•Š’ŽŒ‘•› ™›Š£’ŽœœŠ›Ž™‘’ŽŒŒž‹’Žœ’™ŠœœŽ›’Ž¡Œ•Š’Ž›œŠž›‹’ŽœŠ™ž›’Ž¡Œ•Š’œŠ›Š’ŽœŠŒ•ž‹’ŽœŠŒ‘ŠŽ•Š’ŽœŠž›™Ž’Ž¡Œ•žŽŠŠžžœ’Ž¡Œ•žŽ›œęž›’ŽœŠŒ‘›’œ’Ž¡Œ•žŽœŠž›’ŽœŠ™Š•Žœ’Ž¡Œ’ŠŽ’™›’œ’Ž¡Œ’ŠŽœŠ›ŠŸŽ›’Ž¡Œž’ŒŠŽŸ’™Ž›’ŽžŠ’•’ŽœŠ™Š•Š’Žœ’Š ’Ž’™‘’•’œ’Žœ‹Š›Ž’ŽœŠŒŠ›‹’ŽŽ›œŠŒ’›’Žœ‹Žž’ŽœĚ›Ž’Žœ‘’Ÿ’›’ŽœŽŠœŠ’ŽœŠ›ŠœŠ›’Ž¡Œž’ŒŠŽœŽŠšžŠŠ›’Žœ’Žœ’ŽœŠ’›Š’ŽœŠŒ‹’ŽŠŽ¢œ‘’Žœ’ŸŽ›’‹•Ž¡Œž’ŒŠ›œŠ™›ŽŸŽ’‹•Ž¡Œ›’ŠŽ’Ž¡Ž’‹•Ž¡Œ›’ŠŽœ’œœ’‹•Ž¡Œ›ŽŽœŠ’œŒ’‹•Ž¡Œ›ŽœŒŽŽ•Ž™Š‘’ŽœŠ™Ž› ŒŽ™’‹•Ž¡Œ›ŽŽ’™Ž›ŽŒ’‹•Ž¡Œ›ŽŽ›œ’›Ž™›Ž‘Žœ’‹•Ž¡Œ›ŽŽœœ’›Ž™›Žœœ’‹•Ž¡Œ›žŒ’ŠŽ•Ž™Š‘’œŠ’ŽœŠ›Šœ’Ĵ’‹•Ž¡Œž•™ŠŽŠŠ’‹•Ž¡Œž•™ŠŽœŽŠ™™›Ž‘Žœ’‹•Ž¡Œž›œ’œ’›Ž•ŽŠœ’‹•Ž¡Œž›œ’ŸŽŽœœŠ™›žŒ’‹•Ž¡Œž›œžœŽœĚŽ¡’‹•Ž¡ŒžœŽŸ•ž‹•Ž¡ŒžœŽ›œŠ™Šœœ’‹•Ž¡ŒžœŽœŠ™œœŽœœ’‹•Ž¡ŽŒ›Š‹•Ž¡ŽŒ›ŠŽ’™Š›’‹•Ž¡ŽŒ›ŠŽœŠŒ  

Ž¡™Šœ’‹•Ž¡Ž™•’ꮍŒ››’‹•Ž¡Ž™•’ęŽœ’›žŒ’‹•Ž¡Ž™•žŠŽœ’Ž•’‹•Ž¡Ž™ŽŽ•’’’‹•Ž¡Ž™’‹•Ž¡Ž™œ’™›Žœœ’‹•Ž¡Ž›Œ’œŠ‹•Ž¡Ž›Œ’œŽŽ•’’œ™Žœ’‹•Ž¡Ž›Œ’œŽ›œŠŒ™›Ž‘Ž’‹•Ž¡Ž›Œ’œŽœŠŒŽ›Œ’‹•Ž¡Ž›ŽŠ¢žœž™™›Žœœ’‹•Ž¡Ž›œ’›ž‹•Žœ’›ŽŸŽ›œ’‹•ŽŽœœ’œž™™›Žœœ’‹•Ž¡•’ŠŽ•Ž™‘Ž›œ’’œŒŽ› ’‹•Ž¡‘Š•Šœ’››Ž™›Žœœ’‹•Ž¡‘Š•ŽŽ•Ž™‘’œœ’ž‹‹•Žœ’’œŒ’‹•Ž¡‘Š•ŽœŠŒ›žŒ’‹•ŽœŠ™Ž›’œœ’‹•ŽŽœœ’ž’œŒŽ›’‹•Ž¡‘ŠžœŽŽ•’Œ™›Žœœ’‹•Ž¡‘Šžœ•ŽœœŽŒ’‹•Žœ’™Šœœ’‹•Ž¡‘Šžœœ’ŽŽœ’‹•Ž¡‘’‹’Š’ŒŠž•Šœ’žŽŽœ’‹•Ž¡‘’‹’ŽŠ••’‹•ŽŽœœ’››ŽžŒ’‹•Ž¡‘’‹’Ž›œ›Œ’‹•ŽŽœœ’ĚŽ¡’‹•Ž¡‘’‹’’ ’œŠ’ŠœœŠŒ™›Ž‘Žœ’‹•ŽŽœœŽŠž’‹•Žœ’Š’œœ’‹•Ž¡‘’‹’’’œœ’Œ›ŸŽ›’‹•Ž¡‘’‹’’œ’™Š›’‹•Ž¡‘’‹’›œŽŽ¡Žœ’‹•Ž¡‘’‹’œžœ’‹•ŽŽœœŽŠœ’‹•ŽŽœœŠŒŸŽ›’‹•ŽœŠ™•Šžœ’‹•ŽŽœœ’›Žœ™œ’‹•ŽŽœœŠ ’‹•Žœ’ž’™›Žœœ’‹•Ž¡‘’•Š›ŠŽŒ››ž™’‹•ŽŽœœ’›Ž™›žŒ’‹•Ž¡‘’•Š›ŠŽœ’››Žœ’œ’‹•Ž¡‘›ŽŠ¢ žŒ›ŸŽ›’‹•Ž¡‘›Ž›œ’Ÿ’œ’‹•Ž¡‘›œ’‹•Žœ’Ÿ’Œ’‹•Ž¡‘žŽŒŽœ’‹•Žœ’’Žœ’‹•Ž¡‘žŽ›œ‹Šž‹•Žœ’ŽžŒ’‹•Ž¡‘žŽœ’›ŽŸŽ›œ’‹•Ž¡‘žœ‹ŠœŠœ‘’Ž›ŽŒ‹’ŽŽ•’™Ž›ŒŽ™’‹•ŽŽœœ’›ž‹‹•ŽŠ¢žŽŠœ’‹•Ž¡’ŽŒ’ŽœŠ™›ŽŽœ’ŽŒ››’’‹•Ž¡’ŽŽ•Ž™‘›Š™‘ŽŽ•’ĚŽ¡’‹•ŽŽœœŠ ›Ž‹•Ž’™Ž‹‹•Ž’Ž¡’’‹•Ž¡’ž’’Žœ’››ŽŸŽ›œ’‹•Ž¡’žžœ‹’‹•Žœœ’Œ››ž™’‹•Ž¡’•’ŒŠ™‘›’ŒŠ™‘›œŽĚ’Žœ’žŠŒŒŽœœ’‹•Ž¡’œŽŽ•’œžœŒŽ™’‹•Ž¡’œŽ’Š•’œœ’žŸŽ’‹•Ž¡’œŽœ’žŒŸŽ›’‹•Ž¡’ŽŠ¢žœžœŒŽ™’‹•Ž¡’œ’Ž••’’‹•Ž¡‹’•’œœ’œžœŒŽ™’‹•Ž¡Œ›’•’Žœ’žœ’‹•Ž¡žœŽœ›Š’‹•Ž¡Š’Œ›Ž •ŽŒ›’Œœ’Œ‹žœ’‹•Ž¡Š’ŽœŠŒ™Š’‹•ŽŽœœ‹‹‹•ŽŽ•’’œœ•ž‹•Ž¡ŠžœœŠŠœœžŽœ’ŒŸŽ›’‹•Ž¡Ž›ŠŽœ’ŽŽŠœ’‹•Ž¡Ž›Š›œ’Šž’‹•Ž¡›Œ’œŽŽ•’Ÿ’œ’‹•ŽŽœœ’™Ž›’œœ’‹•Ž¡›Œ’œŽ›œ’ŽŠœ’‹•Ž¡›Œ’œŽœ‹›’••’Š’Ž¡›Œ’œœŠ™œœ’‹•Ž›ŽŠ™™’œ’Œ™Š’‹•Žœ’’Ÿ’œ’‹•Ž¡›Œ’œœ’Ž› ›’‹•Žœœ’ž’Ž••’’‹•Ž¡›Œ’£Žœ’›Š’‹•Ž¡›’Š‹‘››ŽŠ‹›’Š’Žœ’’Ÿ’œ’‹•Ž¡›’žœ’Š••’‹•ŽŽœœ’™•Šžœ’‹•ŽŽœœ’žŽ’‹•Ž¡œ™‘Ž›Žœ™ŽŒœ’Œ™›Ž‘Žœ’‹•ŽŽœœ’››Žœ™œ’‹•ŽŽœœ’ŒŠ›Š’ŽŒ›Ž’‹•ŽŽœœŠŒž’œ’ŽœŠ™Ž™œ’Žœ’›Ššž’‹‹•ŽŽŠ’›ŠšžŠ›Š’ŽŠ‹Š‹‹•ŽŽ•’™œœ’‹•ŽŽœœ‹ž›‹•ŽŽ  ‹‹•Ž‘ž›’‹•Žœ’Œ››’’‹•ŽŽœœŽŠŽœ’Ž¡œ™‘Ž›’ŒŠ™’Ž›ŽŠ™™›’ŽœŠ Ž•Š‹•Ž¡‘Ž›’Œ›ęŒ‘Žœ‘Š’Š‹•Ž¡’Œ’œŠ’œ›ŽŠœ’›Ž’‹ž›œŽŠ‹•Ž¡’ŒœŽ›’•’£Š‹•Ž¡’œœ‹›ŽŠ‘Š‹•Ž¡¡’Œ’’ŽœŠ™Š›Š‹•Ž¡¡’ŠŽšžŠŽŽœœŒŒž™’Š‹•Ž¡™ŠŠ‹•Ž¡™ŠŽę•ŽŠ‹•Ž¡™ŠŽ›œŠŽ••Š‹•Ž¡™Š œŠŒŒŽŠ•Š‹•Ž¡™ŠœŽœ’›ž•Š‹•Ž¡™Šœ’’œœŠ›Š’Š‹•Ž¡™Šœ’œ‹Š››Š‹•Ž¡™Šœ’ŸŽŽœœŠ™ž’œ‘Š‹•Ž¡™Š’ŠŽŒœ’Ž›Š‹•Ž¡™Š’ŠŽœŠ’•’ŸŠ‹•Ž¡™Š’Š›œŠ’•’ŸŽŠ‹•Ž¡™Š›’ŠŽŒ›’’Œ’£Š‹•Ž¡™Š›’ŠŽœŠŒ’Ÿ’•’£Š‹•Ž¡™ŽŒŠ‹•Ž¡™ŽŒŠŒ’Žœę•›Š‹•Ž¡™ŽŒŽ›œŠŒ•Š›’ꊋ•Ž¡™ŽŒ›Šœ’›Ž™ŽŠ•Š‹•Ž¡™ŽŒ›ŠŽ‹Š’Š‹•Ž¡™ŽŒ ›ŠŽœ’Œž››Š‹•Ž¡™ŽŒ›Š›œŠŒœ›žŠ‹•Ž¡™ŽŒœŠŒŠœ‘Š‹•Ž¡™Ž’ŽŒ’ŽœŠŒœžŠ‹•Ž¡™Ž’Ž’™•žŽ›Š‹•Ž¡™Ž’Ž›œę•Ž›Š‹•Ž¡™Ž’ŽœŠŒ•Šœœ’ꊋ•Ž¡™Ž’’œŠœ‘Ž•™Š‹•Ž¡™Ž’’žœŽœœŠœ‘ŠŽŠ‹•Ž¡™Ž’››’Ž›ŽŠ™™›’œŠŒ™’•Š‹•Ž¡™Ž••Š‹•Ž¡™Ž••Ž›Žž•Š‹•Ž¡™Ž••Ž›œŠž›Š‹•Ž¡™Ž•œŠ™Š Š‹•Ž¡™ŽŠ‹•Ž¡ ™ŽŽŠŠŒšž’›Š‹•Ž¡™ŽŽ›œŽŠĜ›Š‹•Ž¡™Ž’ž›Žœ™Ž••œ’›Ž•’œ‘Š‹•Ž¡™ŽœŠž‹‹Š‹•Ž¡™ŽœŽŒ™žŠ‹•Ž¡™ŽœŽœ’žŸŠšž’œ‘Š‹•Ž¡™Ž›’ŽŒŽœŠŒž•’ŸŠ‹•Ž¡™Ž›’ŽŠ•’œŽ•Ž™‘›Š™‘’ŒŠ™’ŽœŽ•Ž™‘›Š™‘œ’›ž’Š‹•Ž¡™Ž›’ŽŽŠ¢žžĴŽ›Š‹•Ž¡™Ž›’ŽŽ›œŠŒ•Š’Š‹•Ž¡™Ž›’ŽœŠ™Š•™Š‹•Ž¡™Ž›Ž›Ž ›’ŽŸŠ‹•Ž¡™Ž›’œŽ¡™Ž›ŽœœŽŠŠ‹•Ž¡™Ž›œŽŠžŒŽŠ‹•Ž¡™’ŠŽ™Ž›Š‹•Ž¡™’ŠŽœ‹Š’•Š‹•Ž¡™’Š›œŠŒ’žŠ‹•Ž¡™’›ŽŠŠĴŠŒ‘Š‹•Ž¡™’›Ž›œŠŒę›Š‹•Ž¡™’›Žœ™’›Š‹•Ž¡™’›’ŽœŽŠŸŠ’•Š‹•Ž¡™•Š’Š‹•Ž¡™•Š’ŽŠŠ™™Š‹•Ž¡™•Š’Ž›œ’œž›Š‹•Ž¡™•Š’œŠ•ŽŽ•Ž™›ŽŠ‹ŠŠ‹•Ž¡™•ŠŽŽ•’œž™Ž›Š‹•Ž¡™•’ŒŠŽ›ŠŽ Š‹•Ž¡™•’ŒŠŽœŠ™Ž›ž›‹Š‹•Ž¡™•’ŒŠ›œ‹›’‹ŽŠ‹•Ž¡™•’Œ’ŽœœŠŒ›žœ‘Š‹•Ž¡™•’Œ’œŠ™›ŽœžŠ‹•Ž¡™•ŽŽŒžœ’ꊋ•Ž¡™•Ž›œ‘Šžœ’Œ’Š‹•Ž¡™•ŽœŠ›œŠ™ž‹•’œ‘Š‹•Ž¡™•’Š‹•Ž¡™•’ŽŠ•Š‹•Ž¡™•’Ž›œŠ’•ŸŽŠ‹•Ž¡™•’œ’›ŽŸŠ‹•Ž¡™•›ŽŽŒž™Š‹•Ž¡™•›Ž›œŠŠ‹•Ž¡™•›Žœ™’›Š’œŠŒŽŒž›Š‹•Ž¡™•œ’ŸŽŽœ œ‘Šž‹•ŽŽ ’Š‹•Ž¡™Žœ’›ŽŸ•ŸŠ‹•Ž¡™›Š‹•Ž¡™›ŽŠœ‘››’‹•ŽŽœœŠ›ŠŠ‹•Ž¡™›Ž›œŠŒŽŠ•Š‹•Ž¡™›œŽŠŸ Š‹•Ž¡™œŽŒŠ’Š‹•Ž¡™œŽ›œ’›ŽŒŠ™™Š‹•Ž¡™œŽœŽŠŒŒ›žŠ‹•Ž¡™œ’Ž’Ž¡ŽŠ‹•Ž¡™œ’›œĚžœ‘Š‹•Ž¡™œ’œ’žŠ‹•Ž¡™œž•ŠŽŠŠŒŒŽ•Ž›Š‹•Ž¡™œž•ŠŽœ’›’™™Š‹•Ž¡™œž›Žœ™’›Š›œŠ™›Ž œŒ›’‹Š‹•Ž¡™žŽ’™•ž‹Š‹•Ž¡™žŽ›œŽŽ•Ž™›œŠœ‘ŠŒ‘Š‹•Ž¡™žœ’›ŽŽ Š‹•Ž¡™›ŽœœŽŠŠ››’ŠŽŠ‹•Ž¡™›ŽœœŽœ’Ž¡Š‹•Ž¡™›Žœœ’’œœŽŠŒŒ›Š‹•Ž¡™›Žœœ’•ŽœœŠ™ž›Œ‘ŠœŽŠ‹•Ž¡™›Žœœ’œŠŒŠ››’ŠŽŠ‹•Ž¡™›™›’ŠŽŠŠŠ‹•Ž¡™›™›’ŠŽœŠŒœ’ŽœœŠ‘Š‹•Ž¡™›™›’Š››’ŽœŽ•Ž™›’Ž›œŽ¡žŠ•’’ŽœŠ’‘ Š‹•Ž¡™ž•œŽ’™• Š‹•Ž¡™ž•œŽœŠ’žŠ‹•Ž¡™žŽ›œŽŠŒŒ™•’œ‘Š‹•Ž¡™žŽœŽŠŒŒžž•Š‹•Ž¡™ž›ŠŽ›ŽŽ‹Ž›Š‹•Ž¡™ž›ŠŽœŠŒšžŽ›Š‹•Ž¡™ž›Š›œŠŒŽŠ‹•Ž¡šž’œ’ŽŽœœŠŒŠ‹•Ž¡œŽ›Ž’™•ŽŠœž›Š‹•Ž¡œŽ›œ’žœ™™Š‹•Ž¡Ž™›ŠŽžœŽœœ‹›’‹Š‹•Ž¡Ž™›ŽŠ™™›Š’œŽŠ‹•ŠŽŠ‹•Ž¡Ž™›’£ŽœŠ  ’›Š‹•Ž¡ŽŽŠŠ›žŠ‹•Ž¡ŽŽ›œŽŠŒ‘’ŽŸŠ‹•Ž¡Žœ›ŠŠ‹•Ž¡Žœ’ŸŽŽœœ’›ŽŒ¢Œ•Š‹•Ž¡Žœ›œŠ’•ŠŠ‹•Ž¡ŽœŠ™ŽŽ•Š‹•Ž¡ŽžŠŽŽ•’Œœ•Š‹•Ž¡ŽžŠŽœ’›ŽŽ›Š‹•Ž¡Ž›’›œŠŠ’Š’Š‹•Ž¡Ž›’ŠŽŸ’›’ꊋ•Ž¡Ž›’ŠŽœŠœ‘Ž Š‹•Ž¡Ž›’Š›œŠŒ•ž‹Š‹•Ž¡Ž›Š•’œŠ’Š’ŽŽ•’ꛊ‹•Ž¡Ž›Š•’£ŽœŠ› ŠŽŠ‹•Ž¡Ž›Š•œŠŽ››’‹•ŽŽœœŠ›ŠœŽ››Š‹•Ž¡Ž›œŠ›ŠŸŽ••Š‹•Ž¡’ŒŽ›ŠœŽ›Š‹•Ž¡’Œœ’›ŽŒ’ꊋ•Ž¡’ž’œŽŠ’ꊋ•Ž¡’ž’œ‘ŽŸŽŠ‹•Ž¡’ž’œ‘Ž›œŠ™Ž›ŒŽ’ŸŠ‹•Ž¡’ž’œ‘Žœ’™žŠ‹•Ž¡’ž’œ‘ŽŽ•ŽœŒ™ŽŠ›Š‹•Ž¡’›™ŠŽŸžŒ‘Ž›Š‹•Ž¡’›™ŠŽœ›’Š‹•Ž¡’›™Š››’ŽœœŽŠ‹•’œ‘Š‹•Ž¡ ••Ž›œŠ›ŠŸŽ•Š‹•Ž¡••œŠŒ•œŽŠ‹•Ž¡•œŠŒ Š‹•Ž¡›Žž‹•ŽŠ‹Ž•’ŽŸŠ‹•Ž¡›Ž›œ‹Š‹•Ž¡›’Ž›œŠŒŠ‹•Ž¡›’’œœŠœ‘’›Š‹•Ž¡›’œŠ™ŽŽ›Š‹•Ž¡›œŽŠ™™›ŽŒ’Š‹•Ž¡›ŠŒŽ••ž•Š›‹Š•’œŽ•ŽœŒ™ŽœŽŠŒ’’ꊋ•Ž¡›ŠŒŽĚŠ™™Š‹•Ž¡›ŠŒ›œŽŠ’›Š‹•Ž¡›ŠŒœŠœ‘’›ŽŠ‹•Ž¡›ŠŒž››’Œž•Š›‹’Ž›œŽŠ™™›ŠŒ‘Š‹•Ž¡  

›ŠŸŠŠ£Šœœž™’ŸŽŽœœ‘’Ÿ’•Š‹•Ž¡›ŠŸŽ‘’Œž•Š›‹’›Š‹•Ž¡›ŠŸŽ›ŽŽ•’ŸŠŠ‹•Ž¡›ŽŽŽœœŠœ‘’Š‹•Ž¡›ŽŽ›ŒŽ›œŠŒ›••Š‹•Ž¡›ŽŽœŽ•Žœ’œŠŒŠž•Š‹•Ž¡›Ž’œŠŠŽ›ŽŠ™™›Š’œŽŽŽ•Ž¢™Žœ’™ŽŠŒ‘Š‹•Ž¡›Ž’œœĚŠŠ‹•Ž¡›Ž’’Žœ‘’Ÿ’Ž Š‹•Ž¡›’ŒŠŽŽŠ•ŽŠ‹•Ž¡›’ŒŠŽœŠ™›žŒŽŠ‹•Ž¡›ŸŽ› ŽŽ•’Ž›Š‹•Ž¡›ŸŽ›œŠŽŠ‹•’£Š‹•Ž¡›žŽŒ’Š‹•Ž¡›žŽ›œŠŒžœŽ•Š‹•Ž¡›žŽœŽ•Ž¢™Ž ›’Ž›œŠ™•ŽŠŠ‹•Ž¡žŠŽœŽŠ™•’ꊋ•Ž¡žŽŠ‹’Š‹•Ž¡žŽœ’›ŽŒęž›Š‹•Ž¡ž•Ž’™ž›Š‹•Ž¡ž•œŽŠ›’£Š‹•Ž¡ž›‹’Šœœž›Žœ’™›ŽŠ‹•Ž¡ž›‹œ‹’Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŠœž›Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽžŠ‹•Ž•›’ŸŠ‹•Žž™›‹Š‹•ŽŒŠ ‹•Ž•ęŠ‹•ŽŒ™Ž••Š‹•ŽŠ›’ž›Š‹•Ž•Š•œ’ꊋ•ŽŠ›ž™ž›Š‹•ŽŠ›Ž’œ›Š‹•ŽŠ’™™Š‹•ŽŠŒ‘žŠ‹•Ž•ŠŒ‘Š‹•ŽžŠĴŠŒŠ‹•Ž•‘’ĚžŽŒŽŠ‹•ŽŒ™Š’Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŒŒ’•Š‹•Ž•›ŽŽ£Š‹•Ž›Š Š•Š‹•ŽŒž›‹Š‹•Ž’›ŠšžŠ›Š’Š‹•Ž•ęŽŠ‹•ŽŠ›Ž’œŽ›Š‹•ŽŠ›™Š‹•Ž›Š ŠŠ‹•Žž’•’£Š‹•Žž™Š›•Š‹•ŽŠ›Ž™›ŠŒ‘Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŒŸŽ›Š‹•Ž žŒœŒ’Š‹•ŽŠŸŠŒŒ’Š‹•ŽŠŸž•Ž›Š‹•Ž•ŽŠœž›Š‹•Ž•ŠŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŽŠ’Š‹•ŽŒ•’‹Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŒ›Š‹•Žž™›‹ŽŠ‹•Ž›Š ŠŽŠ‹•Žž’Ž’ꊋ•ŽŠ›ŽŽ’Š‹•Žž‹ŽŠ‹•Ž•‘’››Ž™›ŠŒ‘Š‹•Žž™•Š¢Š‹•Ž•‘’Ÿ’•Š‹•Ž•‘’Ÿž•Ž›Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŽ’Š‹•Ž‹œŽ›ŸŠ‹•Ž•‘’••ž’Š‹•Žž’Š’Š‹•Ž™Ž›ŽŠ‹•Ž›Š‹’Š‹•Ž žŽœŒ›’‹Š‹•Žž‹›’ŽŠ‹•Ž•‘’Š’‹•Žœ’™Ž›ŒŽ’ŸŠ‹•ŽžŽ™•¢Š‹•Žž™Ž›ž›‹Š‹•Žž›’ŸŠ‹•Ž•‘’Š™™›ŽŒ’Š‹•ŽžŠ™™›ŠŒ‘Š‹•Žž‹›’‹Š‹•Žž‹Š’•Š‹•Ž•‘’ŽœŒ›’‹Š‹•ŽžŒ›••Š‹•ŽžŠ’•Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽžŒ‘Š‹•Ž•‘’™Ž›Š‹•Žž•’ŸŽŠ‹•Ž•‘’Ÿ’Š‹•Ž•›ŽœŽŽŠ‹•Ž•‘’ŽŒ’™‘Ž›Š‹•Ž•‘’››Ž™Š›’Š‹•Ž• ‘’Š›žŠ‹•ŽŽŠœž›Š‹•ŽžŠŸŠ’•Š‹•ŽžŽ›ŒŽŠ‹•Žž‹Ž•’ŽŸŠ‹•Ž‹‹Š›Š’Š‹•Žž•’ŸŠ‹•ŽžŽŠŒ‘Š‹•Ž•ŸŽŠ‹•Žœ’™ž’œ‘Š‹•ŽžŠ’Š’Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŠ›Š‹•ŽŽœœ’žŽ¢Š‹•Ž‹‹•ŠŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’›Ž™•ŠŒŽŠ‹•ŽžŒ•Šœœ’ꊋ•Ž•‘’Žœ›Š‹•Ž•‘’™Š•™Š‹•Ž•›’Š‹•ŽŽœœ’Ž›Œ‘ŠŽŠ‹•Ž•ŠŸ›Š‹•ŽŽœœ ’žŽ›Š‹•Žž’ŒŽŠ‹•Žž’œ’ž’œ‘Š‹•ŽŸ’Š‹•ŽŠ›Žž›Š‹•Ž•‘’œžěŽ›Š‹•Ž•›œŽŽŠ‹•ŽžŠ•• Š‹•ŽžŠ‘Š‹•Žž›’Š‹•ŽŠ›Žœ›Š’Š‹•ŽžŽŒ’™‘Ž›Š‹•ŽžŽ¡™•Š’Š‹•Žžžœ’ꊋ•ŽžŠŽŠ‹•Žœ’Š‹•Ž™Ž›Š‹•ŽžŽŒ’Š‹•ŽŠ›Ž‹Š’Š‹•ŽžŽ’Š‹•ŽžŽœ› Š‹•Žž™›ŽŽ›Š‹•Ž•‘’››ŽŒŒ’•Š‹•Žž™›ŽŠ‹•Žœ’›ŽŽŽŠ‹•ŽžŠŒ’Š‹•Ž‹‹ž‹‹•ŽŠ¢ž’œŒŸŽ›Š‹•Ž›ŽŒŸŽ›Š‹•ŽžŠ››’ŠŽŠ‹•ŽžĚŠ™™Š‹•Žž™Š›Š‹•Žž’œŒ’™•’Š‹•Ž•‘’››ŽŒŸŽ›Š‹•Ž›ŠœŽ›Š‹•Žž’™ŽŠŒ‘Š‹•ŽžŽŠŒ‘Š‹•ŽŒ‘Ž Š‹•ŽžŠœ Ž›Š‹•ŽžŽœ’›Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŸ’Ž  Š‹•ŽžŒšžŽ›Š‹•Ž•’ꊋ•ŽŽœœ’ž’œž›Š‹•Žž Š‹•ŽŠžŠ‹•ŽžŒ‘ŠŽŠ‹•Žž‹Š’Š‹•ŽžŒ‘Š••ŽŽŠ‹•ŽžŽ¡ŒŽ™’Š‹•Ž•‘’››Ž›’ŽŸŠ‹•Ž›ŽŽ Š‹•Ž•‘’Š™™›ŠŒ‘Š‹•Ž•‘’ŽŠœž›Š‹•ŽžŠ•Ž›Š‹•ŽŽŠŒ‘Š‹•ŽŒž•™Š‹•ŽŽœœ’›ŽŒ•Š’Š‹•Žž‘’Š‹•Žž™›žŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŽŒ’£Š‹•Žž ›ŠœŽ›Š‹•Ž›ŠĴŠ’Š‹•ŽŽœœŠŒžœŽ••Š‹•Žž™’’Š‹•ŽŽœœ’›ŽŠœŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’žœ‘ŠŠ‹•Ž›Š‹œ•ŸŠ‹•ŽŒ›Š‹•Ž•‘’™Ž›ž›‹Š‹•Ž•‘’Œ›Ž’‹•ŽŽœœ’žœ‘›’Š‹•Žžœ’Š‹•Ž•’œŽ›Š‹•ŽŽœœ•’Ÿ’ŽœŠŒŽœž›Š‹•Žžœ•ŸŠ‹•Žžœ™ŽŠŠ‹•ŽŽœ›Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŒŽ’ŸŠ‹•Žœ’™›‹Š‹•ŽŒŒŽ’ŸŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’ ̊Š‹•ŽŠ›Ž›Š‹•Ž•‘’ŒŒŽŠ•Š‹•Ž•‘’’œŒŸŽ›Š‹•Ž•‘’ŒœžŠ‹•Ž›Š™™•ŠžŠ‹•ŽĚŠŠ‹•Žę•Ž›Š‹•Ž•‘’Œœ’Ž›Š‹•ŽŒŽŠ‹•Žž™•ŠŠ‹•Žž™Ž››Š‹•ŽŽ›ŒŽŠ‹•Žž™Š›ŽŸŽŠ•ŽŠŒ›••Š‹•Žž™›žŒŽŠ‹•Žž™ž›œžŠ‹•ŽŽ¡™ŽŠ‹•ŽŽ•ŸŠ‹•ŽŽœœŠœ‘’Š‹•ŽŽœ œŠŽ›Š‹•ŽŽœœ’ž›ŽŒŸŽ›Š‹•Ž›Šě›Š‹•ŽžœŠ’œęŠ‹•ŽŒœ›Š’Š‹•ŽžœŠ’Š‹•Žž™›ŽœŽ›ŸŠ‹•Žž›ŽŒŒ’•Š‹•Ž•Š••ŽŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’™Ž›ŽŠ‹•ŽŒœŽ›ŸŠ‹•Ž•‘’’œ’ž’œ‘Š‹•Ž•‘’Œ•’Š‹•Žž™›ŸŠ‹•Ž•‘’™›ŸŠ‹•ŽžšžŽŒ‘Š‹•Žž›Ž™•ŠŒŽŠ‹•Žž ›Š‹•ŽŠŒ‘ž‹•Ž›žŽœŠ‹•’œ‘ŽŠ¢žŒ ŽŠ‹•Ž•‘’™ŽŽ›Š‹•ŽŽœœ’žŒ›Š‹•Ž™™œŠ‹•Ž›Š ’ŽœœŠ‹•Ž‹‹ŽŠ›Š‹•ŽžŠœœŠ’•Š‹•Ž›Žž›Š‹•ŽžŠĴŠ’Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŒŽŠ‹•ŽŒ™ŽœŠ‹•ŽŠ›Ž•’Š‹•ŽŽœœ’›Ž’‹ž›œŠ‹•Žž’ĚŠŠ‹•Ž•‘’Œž›Š‹•Žž™œœŽœœŠ‹•ŽžŸŽ›’ꊋ•Ž›Š›ŽœœŠ‹•Ž‹‹’Ž›ŠŠ‹•Žž‹›ŽŠŠ‹•Žž›ŽœŽŽŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŽŠ œŠ‹•ŽžŽ¡Œ‘ŠŽŠ‹•Ž•‘’ŽęŠ‹•Ž›Š™™œŠ‹•Ž›Š’œœŠ‹•Ž•‘’››Ž™•ŠŒŽŠ‹•Ž›Š›’’ŽŠ›ŠŸŽ›œŠ‹•ŽŠŸŠ›’Š‹•ŽŽœœ’žŽŸ’Š‹•Žž›ŽŠŠ‹•Žž™›Œž›Š‹•Ž•‘’››Ž›Š‹•ŽŠŸŠ•žŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’ŒŒŽ’ŸŠ‹•ŽŒ’œŠ‹•Ž•ŸŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’ŸŽŠ‹•ŽŠ›Žœ›Š‹•Ž•‘’››ŽŒ•Š’Š‹•ŽŽ¡Œ‘ŠŽŠ‹•Ž•‘’Œ™›ŽœœŠ‹•Žž ŽęŠ‹•ŽžšžŽœ’Š‹•ŽžŠŸ›Š‹•ŽžŽ•’ŸŽ›Š‹•ŽŠ›’žŽœ‘Ž’ŒŠ™œŽž›œ’žŠœ‘’Š‹•ŽžŽ™ŽŠ‹•Ž•‘’žŽœ’ž›ŽŒ’£Š‹•ŽžœŒ’Š‹•Ž›ŠŸ’œŠ‹•ŽžŠ™™ŽŠœŠ‹•Ž•‘’Œž•™Š‹•ŽŠ¡Š‹•Žž•ŸŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŽŸ’œŠ‹•Žž•’Š‹•Ž•‘’ŒŽœž›Š‹•Ž’ĚŠŠ‹•ŽŒŽœœŠ‹•ŽžœŽŠœŠ‹•Ž ž™Ž›’œœŠ‹•Ž›ŠŸ’Š‹•ŽžŽ’Š‹•ŽœŠ™ž›Œ‘ŠœŠ‹•ŽŒ™›’œŠ‹•Ž›Žę••Š‹•Ž›Š‹ž‹‹•Ž›œ’™›ŽœŽ›ŸŠ‹•ŽžœžœŠ’Š‹•ŽžœŽ›Ÿ’ŒŽŠ‹•Ž’Ž›Œ‘ŠŽŠ‹•Ž•‘’Œ›ŽŠœŠ‹•Žž›ŠŒŽŠ‹•ŽŠŒ‘ŽŠ›Š‹•Žž’œŠŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŽžœŽŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’™ŠœœŠ‹•Ž•‘’Š’œœŠ‹•Žž™Ž›ž›Š‹•Ž’›Ššž’’Žœ’ŒŠ•Œž•Š‹•Ž Žœœ‘’Ÿž•™’ŽŠ™™•Žœ’›Ž•ŽŠœŠ‹•Žž™›Œž›Š‹•ŽžŠŸ’œŠ‹•ŽŒžŽ’ŽŽ•’ŸŠ‹•Žœ’ŠŸ’œŠ‹•ŽŠ›Ž•ŽŠ‹•ŽžŸŠ‹•Ž•‘’™Ž›’œ‘Š‹•Žœ’Ž››Š‹•Žž›Ž•’Š‹•Ž•‘’››Ž›ŠŠ‹•Ž•‘’ŸŠ›’Š‹•Žœ’™Ž›Š‹•ŽŽœœ’’’Š‹•ŽŒŠ’Žœ’›ŽŸŠ‹•Žž›ŽŠœŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’ž‹ŽŠ›Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŒ™ŽœŠ‹•Ž•‘’››Ž Ž’Š‹•ŽŽœœ’Ž›’Š‹•ŽŽœœ’››’Š‹•Ž‹•’Š‹•Ž•Š’Š‹•ŽŠ›’‹žŽœ‘’™ŠŒœŠœ‘žŠ‹•Ž•‘’ŸŠ•žŠ‹•ŽœŠŒ›ž‹•ŽŽ•’ŽŠ’Š‹•Žžœž›™ŠœœŠ‹•ŽžŽž›Š‹•Žž›ŽŸŠ‹•ŽŠŸ’Š‹•Ž•‘’ŒŠ™Š‹•ŽœŽ•Ž¢™’œœŽŠ‹žœŠ‹•Ž•Ž££Š’ŽœœŽŠŒŒžœŠ‹•Ž•‘’’œ™ŽœŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’››ŽŸŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŠœžœŠ‹•ŽŒŠžœ Š‹•ŽžžœŠ‹•ŽžŽŽ›’Š‹•Ž•œ¢••Š‹•Žœ’žŠŸ’Š‹•ŽŽœœŠ™•¢œ¢••Š‹•Žœ’›Ž™Š›Š‹•ŽžŠŸ’Š‹•Žž™›Œž™’Žœ’ŽŽ›’Š‹•Ž™Ž›’œ‘Š‹•Žœ’ž ŽŠ›Š‹•ŽŒ™Š›Š‹•Žž™‘’•’™™’Žœ’Œ™Š›Š‹•Žž™Š›ŠĜŽŠ¢žŽ’’Žœ‹žěŠ‹•ŽŠ›Ž‹•Ž›ŽžœŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’››Ž™Š›Š‹•ŽŽœœŽŠ›Ž‹•Ž›œ’ž Ž¡ŒžœŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŠœŠ•™’Ž›’Žœ’‹•ŽŽ•žŽœ‹›Š‹•Ž’™›žŽžŒŠ‹•Ž•Ž›Œ‘Š’œŠ‹•ŽžŽŠ‹•Ž›Š™•žŽœŠ›ŠĜŒŠ‹•ŽŠŒ‘Šœœ•Ž’™•ŠŒŠ‹•Žž™›Œ’ŽŠ›Š™‘Ž›œ‹žœŒŠ‹•ŽŠŸ’’ŒŠ‹•Žž™Ž›’•žŽœ’›Ž™’ŽŒ‘Šœž‹•ŽœŠ™ŽŒŒŠ‹•Žž™›Ž’ŒŠ‹•Žž™›ŠŒ’ŒŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŽŠœœŽ‹•Ž’™’œŒ’ŽŠ›Š™‘’ŒŠŠ•ŽŽ•’Ž›Ž Œ’ŽŠ›Š™‘’Žœ’Š™™•’ŒŠ‹•ŽŠ›™’Žœœ’™ŽŒŒŠ‹•Ž•‘’™›ŠŒ’ŒŠ‹•Ž•‘’™•ŠŒŠ‹•Žž™›ŠŒ’ŒŠ‹•ŽžŠ™™•’ŒŠ‹•Ž•ŽŠœ•ŽŽ•’Ž’ŒŠ‹•ŽŒęŽŽ•’ŸŒŠ‹•Ž›Š›™’ŽŽ•’Œž’ŒŠ‹•ŽŒœŠ’™•ŽŠŽ›ŽŸŒŠ‹•Žž™›ŽŠœœŽ‹•ŽŠ¢žœŒ›Š‹•ŽŠ’œŽęŽŠž™•ŽŠŽ›œŠ™Š›’Œ’™•Žœ’Ž› ’Ž’ ™›’Œ’™•ŽŽ•’››ŽŸŒŠ‹•ŽŽœœŠŽ™•ŽŠ‹’Ž’Œ’Ž›ŠŠŽž›’œ‘ŽœœŠŠ™•ŽœŽŠ’Ž›Š•œ’›ž™•ŽŠ‹›’ŽœŠŒŠ›’ŽœŠŒ›Š‹Š™™•ŽŠœ’›ŠšžŠ›ž™•Ž œ™Ž™•ŽœŸŽ››ŽęŽŠŠ™‘ŽŠ’ŽœŠ›ŠŽœ™Ž™•ŽŠœŠŽ››Š›’žœŠŠ¢Š™™•ŽœŠ‘Ž‹›’Ž›ŸŠŒŠŽŒ ’ŽŠœœŠŽœŠ’Žœ’›Ššž’ž™•ŽŸ’Š ’ŽœŒž™•ŽŠ’œžŽžŒŠŽŽ•’™›žŽŒ›ž™•ŽŠŽ‘Š™‘ŽŠ’Ž›ŠĴžŽŠ¢ž™Ž™•Ž›Ž™Ž™•ŽŠŠ’‘’œŠ’ŽœŽŠšž’•’Žž™Šž•’Ž••’ŽŠŒ‘•’ŽŒŠŒšžŽ•’ŽŠ›Š™•Ž‘Ž›Œž™•Ž›œ‹ŽŽ•’ŽœŠ •’ŽœŠŽ›ŠŒ¢Œ•’ŽŒ‘•’Žœœ‹ •’Žœ’žŽ›’ŽŠ‹••’ŽœŠ’••’Žœ‹Ž••’Ž œ’Œ›¢œŠ••’Ž•’•’ŽœŠ Š’œ•’ŽœŠŒ›’•’ŽœŠ›Š•’Žœ‘ŠŠ •’ŽœŠœ‘Ž•’Žœ‹ŠœŽ•’ŽœŠŒŠœ•’Žœž•’ŽŒ›’™™•ŽŠœ‘ŽŠ•’ŽŠ¢žŽ›•’Ž’‹Ž›•’ŽœŠ™’™Ž•’ŽŠ‹›Ž›•’ŽœŽŠŒŽ¢•Œ‘•’ŽžŒž™•Ž›Š™•’Ž›œ’Ž›•’ŽŠ›‹’›ŠŽœŠ’œ›žŽœ’••ž’ŽŽ ’™•Ž’™’™•Ž›ŽŽ¡Š’Ž›Ž Œ•’Ž›ŽŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŠŠ‹•ŽŒ’›ŒžŸŽŠ‹•Ž•žŠ‹•Ž›Š™Š‹•Ž•‘’Ě’ŒŠ‹•Žž™›ŽŸŽŠ‹•Žž™›ŽŒ’™’Š‹•ŽŠŒ‘žŠ‹•Ž•ęĴŠ‹•Ž›Š Š››ŠŠ‹•ŽŒžŠ‹•ŽŒž•’ŸŠŠ‹•Ž›Š ›’Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽžŠ‹•ŽŒ››ŽŒŠ‹•Ž•‘’’Š‹•Ž•‘’’ŒŠ‹•Žž™ŠŽŠ‹•ŽŠ›Žž•ŠŠ‹•ŽŠŸŠ‹•Ž•‘’Ž›™›ŽŠ‹•Žž•ŽĴŠ‹•ŽŠŠ‹•Ž’›ŠšžŠ‹•Ž ž™›Ž’ŒŠ‹•ŽŠŒ‘Ž›’Š‹•ŽŠ›Ž›ŽĴŠ‹•ŽŠ›Ž‹žĴŠ‹•Ž•‘’™žŠ‹•Ž›Š ŽĴŠ‹•ŽŒ’ĴŠ‹•ŽŒ™žŠ‹•Ž•‘’™•ŽŽŠ‹•ŽŠ›Šœ•ŠŠ‹•Ž•‘’ĚŠŠ‹•Ž™Š•’ŽŠ›Ž•ŠŠ‹•ŽŠŽ™Š‹•ŽŠŒ‘ŠŠ‹•ŽŠ›Ž’ĴŠ‹•Žž™›ŽœŽŠ‹•Ž›Š’Š‹•Ž•‘’ŸŽœ’ŠŠ‹•ŽŒŠ›Š‹•ŽŠŸ’œ’Š‹•Žž™›Š‹•ŽŠ›Šœ’ĴŠ‹•Ž›ŠĴ›’‹žŠ‹•Ž•Ž•Š‹•Ž•ĚŠŠ ‹•Ž•Ž›Œ‘ŠŠ‹•Ž•‘’’Š‹•Žž›Žšž’Š‹•Ž‹‹Š••ĴŠ‹•ŽŠ‹•Žœ’ž™ŠŠ‹•ŽžŒžŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŽŽŒŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŠœžŠ‹•ŽžŽŽŒŠ‹•Žž™Š•ŠŠ‹•ŽŒ••ŽŒŠ‹•ŽœŠŒ‘Š›’Š‹•ŽŽœœ’››ŽžŠ‹•ŽŠ’ŽŠ‹•Žœ’ž Š››ŠŠ‹•ŽŠž›Š‹•ŽœŠŒ›Š‹•ŽŽœœŠ™›ęŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’ž™ŠŽŠ‹•Žž™›Ž’ŒŠ‹•Žž™›Š•’Žœ’ž ›Šœ•ŠŠ‹•ŽŠ›ŠŒŠ‹•Žž™Š‹•Žœ›ŽĴŠ‹•Ž•‘’‘Ž›’Š‹•Ž•›Ž’Š‹•ŽŽœœ’ž™›’Š‹•ŽŒ››Ž•ŠŠ‹•Ž•‘’Œ™žŠ‹•ŽžŽ›Œ‘ŠŠ‹•Ž•‘’››ŽœžœŒ’Š‹•ŽŠ›Ž™›ŽœŽŠ‹•ŽŒžŠ‹•Žž™›ŽŸŽŠ‹•Ž›ŠĴŽ™Š‹•Ž™›Ž’ŒŠ‹•ŽŽ¡›Š’Š‹•Žž›ŽŠ‹•Ž•‘’ž‹’Š‹•Ž•Š•’Žœ’žšžŠ‹•ŽžŠ›ŽŠ‹•Ž ž’œ™žŠ‹•Žž™›ŽœŽŠ‹•Ž›ŠŒŒŽ™Š‹•ŽŽœœ’››Ž‹žĴŠ‹•Ž›ŠŠ™Š‹•ŽŽœœ’žŠŒŒŽ™Š‹•Ž•‘’žŠ‹•ŽŽœœ’žœž›žŠ‹•Ž•‘’‘œ™’Š‹•ŽŠ›Ž™ŽŠŠ‹•Žž›ŠŒŠ‹•Ž•‘’ŒžŠ‹•Žž™›ŽŽ¡Š’Ž›Ž›ŠŒŠ‹•Žž™›ęŠ‹•Ž›ŠĴ›ŠŒŠ‹•Ž’‘Ž›’Š‹•Ž›ŠŒŒžŠ‹•ŽŽœœŠž›Š•’ŽŠ›ŽŠŠ‹•Ž•‘’œž›žŠ ‹•Žž›ŽĴŠ‹•Ž™›ęŠ‹•Žž™’Œ•ŽŠ•’Ž›ŽŠ™™›Š’œŽ›œŠœ‘ŽŠŠ‹•Žž™›ŽŽŽ›’ŽŽ•’’œ™žŠ‹•ŽŽœœŸŽ›’Œ•’ŽŠ‹ŽŠŠ‹•Ž•‘’›ŠŒŠ‹•ŽŠ›Ž™›Š‹•ŽŸŽ›Ž¡Œ’Š‹•Ž•‘’™›Š‹•Ž‹‹žŒ•ŽŠ•’ŽœŽ•ŽŸ’Ž Ž›œ’žŽŠŠ‹•Ž›Ž’Š‹•Ž‹‹’ŠŒ•ŽœŠŒ‘’Œ•Žœ’Ž¡™›Š‹•Ž‘Š‹’Š‹•Ž•’›ŠŒ•Žœ’‘Š‹’Š‹•Ž• ‘’œž™™›Š‹•ŽŠ›ŽŠŒ•Žœ’žŒ‘Š›’Š‹•ŽŽœœ’ž‹ŽŠŠ‹•Ž‹œŠŒ•Žœ••’Œ•Žœ’žŒ›Š‹•ŽŽœœ’›ŽŒŽ™ŠŒ•ŽœŠŒ•ŠŸ’Œ•ŽœŠ›Šœ™›Š‹•Žœ’žœž’Š‹•ŽŽœœ’žŠŒŒžŠ‹•ŽŒŸŽ’Œ•ŽœŠŒž’Œ•ŽœŠ™Š’Œ•ŽŠœŒ’Œ•ŽŠŠ›’Œ•Žž‹Ž›Œ•ŽŠŒ•ŽŠ‹Š›ŠŒ•Ž’™’ŠŒ•ŽŠ’‘Š‹’Š‹•ŽŒŠ’Œ•Žœ’ž’‘Š‹’Š‹•Ž›Š Š ̎Œ›ŠŒ•ŽœŠ™’ĝŽŒ‘›’Œ•Ž’™Š›’Œ•Žœ’›žœŠ‹•Ž›Š ŠœŠ‹•Ž•‘’ŸŽœŠ‹•ŽŠ ’œŠ‹•Ž›ŠŒŒœŠ‹•ŽŸŽ›œ’™•ŽŽŽŠœŠ‹•ŽŒ›ŠœŠ‹•Ž•žĝŽ›žĝŽŠ¢žŠžœŠ‹•ŽŠ›žœŠ‹•ŽŒŽœŠ‹•Ž›Š’™Š›’Œ•ŽœŠ™›ŽœŠ‹•ŽŒ›ŠœŠ‹•ŽŒœŠ‹•Žœ‹ŠĝŽŠ¢žŒŽœŠ‹•Žž™›ŽŠžœŠ‹•Ž•‘’ŒŽœ Š‹•ŽŠ›žĝŽŠ¢žžĝŽŠ¢žœŠ‹•ŽŽœœŠŒ›™žœŒ•ŽœŠŒ’•Œ¢Œ•ŽœŠ›’Œ¢Œ•Žœ’ž’Œ¢Œ•ŽœŠ›Œ¢Œ•ŽœŠŽŠŒ¢Œ•Žœ‹’Œ¢Œ•Žœ’›ŽŒ¢Œ•ŽŠ‹’Œ¢Œ•Ž›’ĚŽž›žŒ•ŽœŠŒŠ›‹žŒ•Žœ’žŒ•ŽœŠœ‘žŒž•’ĴŽ›Ž›œŒž•’œœŠŒ‘’•’ŽœŠ™™ž•’œœ’žŒ•Ž•’Š›Œ‘’Žœ‹›Œ•’Œœ‹›ŒŒ•’œŽžœ’žŽ•Ž•Žœ’žž•Ž•ŽœŠ’Œ›Ž•’›ŠŽ ’™‘ŒŽ•’Ž›ŽŠ™™›Š’œŽœŠ’••›žœŠ•Š›’Ž’™›Žœœ›žœŠ•Ž›’œŒŽ•Ž•›Ž›žŽ›œŠ›’™•’ŒŽŽŠ•›žŠ‹žœ ŠžœŒ•Žœ‹ŽžŠ‹ŠŽĚŠœ‘žœŠŒ’ꮍ’™™žœŠŒ’ŽŠ‹• žœŠ’œęŽŠœ‘Ž¢‹žœŠž›ŠŽ™‘Š•’Ĵ•ŽŽœœŠ’•Œ‘ŠŽ›œŠœ‘Œ‘™Œ‘ŠŽœ’ĵ’•Œ‘ŽœŠ›’™¢Œ‘œŠœ‘Œ‘ŽœŠŒ›žŒ‘Ž›Šœ žŒ‘ŠěŽŸŽ›žŒ‘Žœ’ŽœžŒ‘Žœ’›Ššž’ŽĴŽ•ŽŸ’Ž œŠŒŠ›¢Œ¢Ž•ŽŸ’œŽ’™‘ŠŒ¢Ž•ŽŸ’œŽœŒ¢Ž•ŽŸ’œ’œŽŠ£Ž•Ž¡Žœ‹ŠžŽĴŽœŠ›•¢ŽœŠŒ›šžŽĴŽœ‹›Œ‘ŽĴŽœ’ĵ™‘¢ŽœŽŠ’›ŽĴŽœ‹ž›ŽĴŽœ‹Š››ŽĴŽœŽŠ’Žœ’›Ššž’¡ŽœŠŒ‘Š¢ŽœŒŽĴŽœŠŠ›ŽĴŽœŠŒ¢ŽœŠŠšžŽĴŽœ‹ŠšžŽĴŽœŠŒ¢ŽœŠŒ ŽœŠŒšžŽĴŽ’™›œŽ•¢ŽŒž›ŽĴŽŒ›ŸŽĴŽœ‘’Ÿ’ŒŽ••’Žœ‹žĴŽ›œŒŒ‘ŠěŽ›Ž’™’›žŽĴŽŒ›ŽœŽŒ™ŽŠŠ’œŽĴŽœ‘’ŸŠ•ŸŠŽ••œ‹›ŠŒ‘’ŠŽ••ž›’ŒŠŠ•’œŽ›Š ŠŽĴŽœŠž›’ŠŽ••ž›’žŠ’Š’Ž›œŠŒ••Ž’ŠŽŽ›’’ŽœŠ’•žŽĴŽœŠŒ›Š’ŠŽ™Ž›Šœœž›Ž›œŸŽ› ›Ž™Ž›ŠŽŽœœŠ™›Žœœ›’ŠŽ™Ž›Šž›Žœ™’›Ž ŠŽŠ‹¢Žœ’›Ž ›Ž™Ž›ŽŠ’•‹¢ŽœŽŠ›ŒžŠŽ™Ž›Ž›œŠ’•›ŽĴŽœ’žŽ› ›Ž™Ž›œŠŠ›’ŽĴŽœŽŠ’ŠŽ™ŽœŽŸ’Š’›ŽĴŽœ‹›žŽĴŽœŠ™Œ‘Ž’™›•ŽŠ›’ŠŽ™Žœœ‘’Ÿž•ŸŠŽ™ŽœžžœŽœœ’›ŠšžŽ’™ŽŠŽ™•Š›œŠž›‹’ŠŽ™•ŠŽœŠ›’‹žŠŽ™•ŽœŠ™Ž›Ž›’ŠŽ™›Š•’’Žœ™™›‹›’ŠŽ ŽŠ•žŠŽ™›Š•œ‹ŽŽęŒ’ŠŽŸ’ŽĴŽŒŠŽ™›Š•’ŽœŠŠ›’ŠŽ™›Š›’ŽœŠ™›ŽŒ••Ž’ŠŽ™›Š›’Žœœ’Ž›Œ••Ž’ŠŽ™›’£Ž›œŠ™›ŠŽ™œ‘Ž›‹Š•œŠ™Ž›ŠŠŽœ’’’ŠŽŽŠ•ž¡ž›’ŠŽŽ•’ž›’ŠŽŽ•’’Ÿ’žŠŽŽ•’ŠžŠŽ‹ŸŠŽ™œŠžœŽĴŽœĚžŒžŠŽŒž•’ŸŠŽ’™Š••’ŠŽ’™•ŠŒ‘ŠěŽ› Ž›œŠŒŠœŽĴŽœŠœ‘ž’•’ŠŽ’™Ž’ŠŽŠŠĴŽžŠŽŠŠ›šž’œŽĴŽœŠŒ’›ŒžœŠ’ŠŽŸ’’ŠŽŠŠ™™›ŽŒ’ŠŽŒŠŽœŠ’ŸŠŽ’™›™’’ŠŽŸŠ’ŠŽŠœ‘Ž›’ŠŽ›Ž™ž’ŠŽ’™Š•Š’ŠŽœŽŠŸ’ŠŽŠŠŒžŠŽ’™Ž›™ŽžŠŽŠŠ›ŠŸŠŽĜŒ’ŠŽ’’ŸŠŽ’™žŒžŠŽŒœŽ›ŠŽ™ŽŒŠ™’ŸŠŽŠŠŒŒŽ žŠŽ›Ž™Š›’ŠŽ‹Ÿ’ŠŽŒ‘ŠĜŒ‘Žœ’ŒŠ›ŠŽŒ›žŒ™’ŠŽ™Ž›œŠ›’•’ŠŽ™›ŽœœŽœ’›ž’ŠŽ›’’ŠŽ›Šœž‹œŠ’ŠŽ™œ’›ž’ŠŽĚž›’ŠŽ’™Š’ŠŽ’™••’ŠŽ’™›ŽŽœ’ŠŽ’™’™ŽĴŽŠ¢ž›’ŠŽŠ’œ™žŒžŠŽœŠŒ•ŠŒ‘Žœ‘’ŸŠŒŒ’ŠŽŠŠ‹’ŠŽ’™›Œ›Šœ’ŠŽŠŠ’Žœ’••ž’ ŠŽŠž•’ŸŠ›’ŠŽœŽŠ’Œ‘ŽœŠŠ›’ŠŽŒŽŠŽ™ž›Šœœž›Žœ™’›Žœ™’ŽŽ•’™›ŽŠŽŠœŒ’ŠŽŒž•’ŠŽŒž•ĴŽœ›ŠŽŠŽ™žœ‘Žœ’Ž›ŸŠŽ’™Š•’ŠŽŽœŽŠ•ž’ŠŽŠ‹ž••ęŒ‘Žœ’Œ›’ŠŽŠŠ’šžŠŽ›ŠŒŠŽ•œŠ™ŽŠŽœŠ›’•‹ŠŽŽ›œ’žšžŽŒ›ŽŠŽŠ’œšžŽ ›ŽŸŠŽŽ•’Œ›’’ŠŽŠ‹Ž£ŠŽœŠ™œ›ŠžŠŽœŠ’Œ›™’™ŽĴŽœ’Ÿ’’ŠŽœŠŒŒ‘Ž›Ž›ŽŒ›’’ŠŽŠŠŒŽŠŽœ’ŸŠŽŒŽšžŠŽ’œŽœ’žŽ››ŠžŠŽœŠŒ›žŽ’œœŠœ‘Œ‘ŽœŽ•’Œ’ŠŽ›Žž›’ŠŽŠœ‘Ž’œ’Œ‘œ’›ŠŽŒŒŠŽŠŽŒŒ’•’ŠŽŠŠ™žŠŽŠ’•’ŠŽŽŒžŽœ’›ŽžŸŽŠŽ ŽŠ•ŒŽŸŽŠŽŽ›œ’’ŠŽœŒ’Ž’ęŒ•Ž›ŽŠ™™›™›’ŠŽŠŒ’•’ŠŽŒŠŸ’ŠŽŠžŠŽŽŠ•Œ‘œ’›ŽœžœŒ’ŠŽŠ¢žŒ™Šœœ’ŠŽ›œ’›ŽŽ’ŠŽŠ‹›Œ‘ŽœŠ™Š•™’ŠŽ’™Œ‘Žœ’››Š’ŠŽŒŠ™ŠŒ’ŠŽŽ•’››’ŠŽžŸŽ’™›‹ŠŽ›Ž™Š’ŠŽ›Ž’ŒŠ›ŠŽ›ŽŽ›’ŠŽŒ›ŠŽœ’›Ž‘Š ‹’•’ŠŽŒ‘žŽŽ•’Œž‹ŠŽ’™•¢œ›‹ŠŽž›œŠœ‘ŠžŽž›œŠ ‘’Œ‘ŽŸŽ›ŽŠ™œŠŒŠ•’ŠŽž•ŽœœŠŠœž›‹ŠŽ’™›Ž’™›ŽŽœ’ŠŽ›ŽŒŒ’•’ŠŽŒ›œœ™ŠŒ‘ŽœœœŠŽ™’œŠ•œ’›Ž’ŠŽŠ•Œ‘œŠ’œŠ™™›™›’ŠŽ›Ž›’‹žŽŒ›ŽŠŽ’™Ž›ŽŠŽŠŠŒŒž•ž›ŠŽŠŒ•ŽœŠ’Œž›ŠŽŠŒž•Š›‹’›ŠŽœŠŒ ›’‹žŽŸŽ›ŠŽŠ’ŸŽŽœœ‹’œž•ŠŽŽ›Žęž›ŠŽŽ›œ’žŒ•ŽŠŽŒŽœŠŽœ’›ŽŸŠ•žŠŽ›Ž‹ŠŽŠ¢žŽ›ŠŽ‘œŠŒžŽŠŠ™™›‹ŠŽ›ŽŽŸŠ•žŠŽŠŠĴ›’‹žŽŽ•’™žŽŽ•’ŒŠ™ŠŒ’ŠŽ›ŽžŽŒ’›ŠŽœŠ™Š›ŠŒ‘žŽŠŠ›ŠŽœŠž’Œ‘ŠěŽ›œŠ‘’œž•ŠŽœŠ™ž•œŠŽŒŽ•ŽŽ›ŠŽœ’›Ž™›‹ŠŽŠ‹’›‘ ›ŠŽœ‹Š›‹’ž›ŠŽœ’›ŽŒž™Ž›ŠŽŸŒ’Ž›ŠŽ›ŽžŽ›ŠŽŒ•Ž›ŠŽŸ’ž™Ž›ŠŽŽ•’ž›ŠŽŸŽ››ŠŽŒŒŽ›ŠŽ™Ž›ŠŽŸŽ›Œœ’Ž›ŠŽ’Ž›ŽŠ›ŽŠŠž›ŠŽ’™Ž›™Ž›ŠŽŒ’œŽ›ŠŽŠŠž‹›ŠŽŽŠ•žŒž‹›ŠŽ›ŽŒ›ŽŠŽę•›ŠŽŽ•’Œ’Ž›ŠŽŠŠž•Ž›ŠŽ’›ŠŽ’™›•’Ž›ŠŽŠ¢žŽ› ›ŠŽŠŠ•Ž›ŠŽ’™›Œ›ŽŠŽ›Ž™•ŽŽŽœœŠœ‘Žœ™žœŽ›œŽŠ›‹’›ŠŽŠŠŒŒŽ•Ž›ŠŽŽŠ’›ŠšžŠ›ŠŽŠŠ‘•ŽŽœŠ™›Ž™Ž›ŠŽŽ•’Šžž›ŠŽ›’ž›ŠŽŸ’‹›ŠŽ›Ž›’Ž›ŠŽ’™›Žœœ›ŠŽ•ŽœœŠ’•ŽĴŽœŠ™Š•ŽĴŽœ’›Ž‘¢›ŠŽŠŽ›ŽŠ›Ž›œ’ŸŽ•ŽĴŽœŠ™Š••ŽĴŽœŠ™‘œ™‘ŠŽœ’žŠž•Ž›ŠŽŸŽ›Œ™ŽœŠŽ ›ž•ŽĴŽŽ•’ŒŠ›ŒŽ›ŠŽŒ‘ŽŠ™œŠŽœŠ™›’›ŠŽœ’ŸŽ›Ž‹›ŠŽœŠŒ‘•›ŠŽœŠ™Šœ›ŠŽœŠ™›ŠŽŒŠ›‹‘¢›ŠŽœŠ™›ŽŒ›ŠŽœ‹Š••žŽœĚž›™‘œ™‘ŠŽŒŽŽ›ŠŽŠœ‘ŽŠŽœ‹ŠŽœ’›ŽŸŽ›‹Ž›ŠŽŒœ’žŽŽ•’Ÿ’›ŠŽ›Š™‘œ™‘ŠŽž•Žœœ’ę•›ŠŽ’™Ž››ŠŽŽŠ’›ŠšžŠ›žŸ’›ŠŽŽœœ¡’ ŠŽžžœŽœœŠŒ™Ž›ŠŽ›ŽŒŽ•Ž‹›ŠŽ›Ž’Ž›ŠŽŒ›ŠŽž›ŽŒŒŽ•Ž‹›ŠŽŒžŽŠŽ›ŽŒŒŽ›ŠŽŒ’žŽŒŽ›ŠŽ’™›œ’žŽŽ Žœ’›ŽŽŽ›ŠŽŽ›’žŸ’›ŠŽœŠŒ‘›ŠŽœŠ›ŠœžŽ’™›Ž•’Ž›ŠŽž›Žœ™’ŽœŠ™Ž›žŽŠŠ’›ŠŽœ’›ŽŠ›ŠŽœŠ™››ŠŽŒŠžŠŽŠ‹ŠŒ ŒŠ•Šž›ŽŠŽœŠŒŠ’ŠŽœŠŒŽŠ¢ž›ŽŽŽ›ŠŽœ›ŽŠŽŠœ‘Žœ›ŽŒ‘Žœ‘’ŸŠ•’ŠŽŽ•’™Ž››ŠŽœŽŠŒ‘›ŠŽ™’’’ŽœŠ™›Œ‘Žœ›ŠŽžŠŽŽ•’’’ŠŽŽ•’œ’žŽ›ŽŒ™žŽ’™œŠŽŒœ•’ŠŽĚž›’ŠŽŒ››‹›ŠŽ›ŽŒœ’žŽŒžŽŒ••Š‹›ŠŽŽ•’žŠŽ›Ž’Ÿ’›Š ŽĚžŽŽŒžŠŽ’™›Œ‘ž›Œ‘Ž‹•’Ž›ŠŽŠŠŽ•’›ŠŽŸŽ›ŽŒ›ŠŽ’™••žŽ›Šœ•’Ž›ŠŽŽ ŠŽ›ŠŽ™’ŽœœŠ••ŠŽœĚŠŽœ’žŒ›ŠŽ›žœ›ŠŽŠ¢ž™ŠŽŽ•’Ÿ•žŽŠŠ’’œ›ŠŽ’™Š›’Š›Œ‘ŠŽœŠŒŠœ›ŠŽ›’ŠŽœ’›ŽŸŠ•’ŠŽ’™›œ›ŠŽŽ•’••žœ›ŠŽŸž•ŠŽœ’›ŽŒ›ŠŽ›Žœ›ŠŽ’ ™›œŽŒžŽŽ•’››’ŠŽŽŠ’›ŠšžŠ›ĵ’Žšž’•Šœœž››œ‹œžœŠž›ŠŽœŽŠ›ŽŠŽŒŠœ’ŠŽŽ•’Ž››ŠŽŽ•’œ’ŠŽŒžŠŽ›ŽŒœ•’ŠŽŒ››žŠŽŠŠ‹›ŠŽ‹ž›ŠŽ›Ž•’šž’ŠŽŒ›ŽŠŽŠŠ››ŠŽŸŠ›’ŽŠŽŽ•’ŸŽœ’ŠŽž’ŠŽŽ•’ŸŠ•’ŠŽ’™›ž•ŠŽ›Ž’Œ›™›ŠŽŠŠ™‘ ›’Ž››ŠœŽ›’œœ’ĵž›’Œ‘ŠĜŽ›ŽŠ›žŽœŠžœŒŸ’ŽœŠ ›’œ ŠŒ‘Žœ‹Šž¡’Žœ‘ŠŠŽ’Žœ‘ŠŽ›œŽ¢’Žœ’›ŽŒœŽŒ›ŠŽŽŠ’›ŠšžŠ›’™Š›’Ž››’‹•ŽœŽŠ›Ž’Ž››’Ž›œ‹Ž’Ž››’ꮍŠŽ£šž’Žœ‹’œž•ęŽ››’ꎛœ‹’™Š›’Ž››’ęŽœ‹’’Ž››’ŽœŠŒŠœœ’Ž›’Ž››’›’ŽœŠ™ŽŠ’Ž›››’œŠ’Š’œŠŒŽœŠ™›™ŠŠŽŠž•’™Š›’ Ž›››’œœ‘’Ÿž•ŒŠ’Ž›››’£ŽœŠ›’™Š›’Ž›››œŠŸŠ›’Œ‘ŽœŠŒ›’ŽœŠŒž™›’ŽœŽŠ£ž›’ŽœŠœ‘ŽŠ’ŽœŽŠ’Žœ’’›ŠŽŠŠ›žŽ›’ŽœŠ›ŠœŸŽœ’ŽœŠ›Šœ’›ŠŽŸŽ›Ž•Š‹›ŠŽŽ››’ŽœŠŸ›’ŽœŽŠ›Œ‘’Š›’Žœ’›Ž’Ž›ŠŽŠž‘ŠŒ‘ŽœŠŒ‘•›’ŽœŠŒ’›ŒžŠŸ’ŠŽ‹•’ŠŽŠœ‘Ž›Š™‘›’ŽœĚž›’ŽœŠ™Ž ’ŽœŠœ‘Žœ’Ž›’Š›’Žœ’›Ž’Ž››ŠŽ›Ž’ŸŽœ’ŠŽŒ‘›’ŽœŠŽŽ›’ŽœŽŠ™Š’ŽœŠ™Ž›šž’œ’ŽœŠ™Š›Šœ’ŽœŠŒŠ™ŽœŠŒ›ŠŒ‘œŠŒ’ŽŒ™ŽœŽŠ‹ŽŠŽŽ•’’ŽŠŠ™™Ž’ŽœŸŽ›‹’Žœ‹•Š‘Ž›œ’ŽœŠ™•Ž‹ŽœŒ’ŽŠ’ŒŠŠ•’£Žœ›œ‹’ŽœĚŽŠ‹’Žœ’›Žšž’Ž›Ž’›ŠŽŽŠ•žŒ’ŽŠ’£Ž›Ž•ŽŠŽŽ•’’œ Œ›ŽŽŠŒ‘ŽœŠ™•Ž‹’œŒ’Žœ‘’Ÿ•ŽŽŠ’£ŽœŽŠŒŒ›ŽŽŠŠ¡’’Ž›Ž›œ‹• ›Œ‘Žœ›ŠŽœŠŒŒ›ŠŒ‘ŽœŠŒ‘›’ŽŠžœŽœŠ™›Ž›Žšž’œ’ŽœŠ™•ŠŒ‘’ŽŸŽŽœ’Š™™œ’ŽŽœœŠž‹ž•ŠŽŒ‘ŽŠœ‘Ž••›Š’Žœ‘’ŸŠŒž•ŠŽŒ‘’Ž›ŽŠ›ŠŽŽŒ‘’ŽœŽ‘Ž›ŽŠŠ™™Ž••ŠŽ‘Ž›œŠ™ŠŽ••ŠŽžŽęŽœ’›Ž’’ŽŒŠŠ’ŽœŠ‘Ž›’Ž      

•ŠŽŠœ‘ŠžŒ‘ŽŽ•’Œž•ŠŽ›ž•ŠŽŠ¢žž•ŠŽ’™Ž›Œ•ŠŽ›Ž ›’Ž›œŽŠž•ŠŽŽ•’•ŠŽŠž’•ŠŽŒŠ™’ž•ŠŽŸž•ŠŽŸŠŒ’••ŠŽĚŠŽ••ŠŽŒŠ‹ž•ŠŽ’’••ŠŽŠŠ›’Œž•ŠŽŠŠ‹•ŠŽŽ•’Œ’Ž›Žž’Ž’™Ž’•ŠŽ›Š•’ŽœŠ™Š•ŠŽœŠ™›Œœž•ŠŽœ’ĚŠŽŽ•’Ž›ŒŠ•ŠŽ¢Ž£’Œ’ŽŽœ’›Ž ’Œž•ŠŽŸŽ›œ’ž•ŠŽ›ŽŒŠ™’ž•ŠŽŠ‹’œŠŽ›ŠŽŽ›œŠŒ’›ŒžŠ‹ž•ŠŽŽ•’›ŠœŠŽ›Š™œ’›ŽŒ’›Œž•ŠŽŸŽ›™™ž•ŠŽ›ŽŠœœ’’•ŠŽ’™Š›’Œž•ŠŽŽœœŽŠŒŒžž•ŠŽ›Ž™™ž•ŠŽ›Ž›ž•ŠŽ›ŽŒŠ•Œž•ŠŽŠŠ™œŠŽœŠ’œŒŠ•Œž•ŠŽŽ•’Ž›œŠŽœŠ’’œŠŽœŠ’Œ›œŠŽœŠ›Šœ•ŠŽŒ•’ŽŽ•ŽœŸŽ›’ĚŠŽ ŸŽ›Ž¡Œ’ŽŒ••’ŠŽ›Š’•’ŠœŽ›’œ’žŠŒŒ•Š’ŠŽ›’Š•’œœŠŒ›ŽŽ•ŠŽŒ‘›ŠŽ›’Š•’’Žœ‹›ŠŽ›’Š•’£ŽœŠ™Š•ŠŽ›’Š•ŽœœŠŠŠŽ›’Š•œ’œŠŽŽŒž‹’•ŠŽŒ‘Ž•ŠŽ’™›ŽŒŠ•Œž•ŠŽŠ‹žŠŽœŠœ‘Ž•™ŠŽœŠ™›’ŠŽœŠ™•Š¢ŠŽœ’ŽœŠŽ›Š›Œ‘œ’žŽ›œŠŽŒ•™ŠŽ••Š›‹’›Š›’ŽœœŠ’œœŠŽŒ•Šœœ 

Œ›Ž•ŠŽ›œĚ’ŽœŠŽŠ‹•’ŽœŠ™Ž•’ŽœŠ™ŽŠ›•’ŽœŸŽ›Žœ’ŠŽŠœ‘Ž¡’ŠŽ›œŠ™‘Ž•™‘‘Š•Ž’ŠŽœŽŠĚŠ¡’Š’ŠŽŽœœ’›Ž’œŠŽŠ‹ŠŒŽ›’¡’Š’’ŽœŠ’•ŒŠ•’Žœ‹ž¡’Š™™›™›’ŠŽŽœœ’žŽ›Žœ’ŠŽŠ¢žŽ›•Š’Š™’žŽœŠŽ’Š™Žœœ’›ž›Š•’ŽœŠ™›ŽŽœ’ŠŽ’™›Ž•ŠŽœŸŽ›•Š’Š›Šž›ŽŠ’œ •Š’Š›’Œž•ŠŽŽœœŠŒ››Ž•ŠŽŠŽ™›‹ŠŠŽž›’œŠ’™œŠŒ‘Š‹Ž›•Š’œŠŽ›ŽŠ›žœŽŠ‹•Š’œŠœŠž••Ž’œŠ››ŽŠŠ’¡’œŠŽŽŽ¡ž›Ž›Šž•Ž’œŠŽœŠ™Žž’œŽŠŠŠœ’Ž››Ž•ŠŽŽœœ‹›’Š’ŠĴŽ’ŸŽŽœœ‘’Ÿ•ŠŽ¡ž›Žœ™ŽŒęŠŽœŠŒ‘’•‹•Š’œŽ™œ’‹›’ŒŠŽ›’ŒŠ•Žœœ’žŒ•Ž™› Ž’Šžž›ŠŽœ›ŠŽœŽ’œ’ŠŽœŠ™•ŠŠ’œ’Š›œ’›Ššž’Š’œ’••Žę‹›’œ‘’Ÿ’’•ŠŽœŠŒž›ŠŽŒ™™Ž›™•ŠŽŠžœŽ›Žœ’ŸŽŽœœ‹ŠœŽ™•ŠŽ•ŽœŽŠž‘Ž’ŒŠŽ’™’ęŒŠŽŽŠ•ž‹›’ŒŠŽŠ‹™•ŠŽœŠŒœŒŽŽ›Šž’ŒŠŽŒęœŒŠŽŠŠœ’ŒŠŽ‹žœŒŠŽ›Ž™•’ŒŠŽŒ›žœŒŠŽ›’™•’ŒŠŽŽ•’’ŒŠ ŽŽ•’Œž•ŒŠŽŽŠ’›Ššž’ž™•’ŒŠŽ’™›Ž’ŒŠŽŒ’šžŠ’œ’••Ž›œ‹Ž£’œ’••Ž‘ŽŠ›Žœ™ŽŒ’Žœ’›ŽŒ’™›ŒŠŽŠŠŸŒŠŽŽ•’ŸŒŠŽŽ•’™•’ŒŠŽŽŠ’›ŠšžŠ›ž™•’ŒŠŽŽ•’™›ŽŒŠŽ›žœ’ŒŠŽŠ‹›ŽŠœ™•ŠŽœŠ›žŒŠŽ’™›ŽŸŠ›’ŒŠŽ›’ŒŠŽ’™›œ’ŒŠŽŽ™•ŠŽœŠ’™•ŠŽœ’›Ššž’ŽŒŠœŽ’œ’••œŠ™ •ŠŒŠŽŠ‹’ž›ŒŠŽžŠ’ŽŽ•’Ž›Œž’ŒŠŽŒŽ™•ŠŽŒ•ŒŠŽ›œŠŒ›Š’’ŒŠŽŸ’’ŒŠŽ’™›ŽŠ‹›’ŒŠŽŸŽ›Ž•’ŒŠŽ›’£Ž›œĚŠ›ŠŽŠ Š’œŒœŠŒ••ŒŠŽ›Ž•ŒŠŽŠŠ Š’œŒĴŽ›ŽŸ’’ŒŠŽŠ‹‹ ‘’Žœ‘ŽŠ›’Œœ’ ‘’Žœ‹•œŠ’ŽŠ‹Ž’Šžž›Š›ŽœŠŒŠ››ŠŽŽ’Šžœ™’Œ’žœ Žœœ’›Ž’‹Š›œŠŽ•Š’œ’•œĚ™•Š’Žœ‘ŽœŠ™ŽŽ™•Š’œ’ŒœŽŠ•ž’’œ’žŽ›œŽŠ’ŸŽ’œ’žŽœŠž››Š’œ’ž’Š•’£ŽœŠœ‘Šĵ’œ’ž’œŠ™’’œ’ž›œ‘’™Š•ŒœŠžŽ££’œ›ŽœŠ™Š™Š’œ›žŒŽŽŒŠŒ‹’œ›žŒ›œ‘’™œŠœ‘Ž•‹’’ŒŠŠ••Ž›œŠŒŠ•‹’œ›žŒœĚ›’œ›žŽŠ•’œœŽ••Š‘’ ‹›Š’’Ž›ŽŠ›žœŽœŠ™ŽŠ›Œ‘Š’œœŠœ‘Ž™Š›’‹žœŠŒ’‘’Ž›Ž’™•žŠ›Œ‘Š’œ’ŒŠŠ•œŠœ‘Ž™Š›Œ‘œŽŠž›Ž¢Œ’Œ‘Šœ‘ŠœœŠ’œœŠ Š›Š›’œ›žŽŠ•’’Žœ’›ŠšžŠ›Š’œ›žŽŽ›’‹ĚŠŸ’Šœ‘Š’ŒœŠŠŸ’œ›žŽœŠŠ¢Ÿ’œžĜŒ’ŽŒ’ŽœŸŽ›œ›Š’•ŠŠ™Ž›œ› Š›œŽŠ›Œ‘Š’œœŠŒŠŠœ›™‘ŽœŽŠ™œ›™‘Ž œŠœ‘Š›•Žšž’œž•Šœ‹ž›’œž•Š›œŠ™›œŠ•Š’‹›ŽŠ‘Ž›Ž‹›Š’’Žœ‘Ž’›œ‘’™œ‹’›ŽœŽŠ›Œ‘Š’£ŽœŠ’‹›Š’œž•ŠŽœŽŠ‘Ž›‹›Š’ŽŒŠ™žŒ‘’œž•Š›œ‹Š•ŠŒ‘’œž•’œž•ŽŠ‹’’œž•Ž›œŠŒŠ›’œž•œŠœ‘’‘Š•ž’Œž›Ž›‘™œ’‹›ŽŠŠŒ¢œ’‹›ŽŽŽ›œŠŒ’›œŒ‘ŽœŠŒ•ŠœŒ‘ŽœŠŒ‘’’žœ‘’ŸŠœ™›Žœœ’ ‹›ŽŽœŠœ‘ŽŠ’’ŒŠŠ™ŽœŠŒŒŠœ’œž›ŠœŠ Šœ‘‹Šœ’œž›Žœ‹’‘ŽŠ›ŽŽœœŠŒŠ’œž›Ž›œŠ™ž™’œž›Žœ™Ž›œŠ™’™’œž›ŽŒ’ŽœŠ™Š’’œž›Žœ‹ž’œž››ŽŒ’Š›’ŽœŠ’’’œž››ŽŒ’’œœŠ Ž•’œž››ŽŒ’œ‹’œžœŒŽ™’‹’•’’Žœę›’œŠŒŠ•’‹ž’•‘ŽŽœŽŠŒŽŠŽ›Ž›œ‹ž•’œŠ™Š •’œŠŒ•’ŽŠ›‹’›ŠŽœŠž‹Ž›Œž•’ŒŠŽŠž•’œŠŽ›•’œŠŒœŽœ’ž•‹ž•’ŒŠŽœŽŠ™’Œ’••’ŒŠ™Š‹’•’’Žœ‘ŠŠŸŽ•’ŽŒŽ£¢ŽŠŽ›œŠŽŠ••Ž£¢ŽŠŽ›œ‘’Ÿ’•’’œœŽŽœŠ™Ž’Œ’••’’ŒŠŠ›œ›Š•’œĚžŽŽ•’••žŽŸŠ’••’œ’›ŽœžŽŽŠ•‹ŽęŠ•Ž›œŠŒœžŽŠ‹•žŽęœ‹•ę œ‹ ęœŠŒ‘Š™•’Ž›ŽŠ››ŠŽŽœŠ™•žŽŽ•’‘žŽ’™™•’œ‹Ĝœ’›ŽŠœœžŽŠ’Œ››ŠŽœŠ™›ŽœžŽŠ‹Ž›’Ž›‘’£ŽœŠ •œ’•Ž›œ’›ž™Ž•œ’•œ’•’Ž›ŽŠ››ŠŽœŠŒ œ’œŠŽ›ŽœŠ ’Žœ’œ›Žœ’œ‹ŽŠ›œ’œ¡œ’œŠ››ŽŠŽœ‘ŽŒ›ŠŒ’ŽœŠ•Žœ’œ’›‘¢ŽŠ‹žœ’Ž ŠŠ’››ŽœŠ›’Œ‘›ŽœŠ™Š•’›ŽœŠŽ›Œž›Œ‘›ŽŠ’•ŽœœŠŒ‘›ŽœŠžœ•’œ’›Ššž’Œ•’ŽŠ’œŠœ‘ŽŠ™’œŠ™Š’ŽŒ›Š™’œŠ™žœ‘™’œŠ™’™™’œŠœ‘Š™’œŠŒ•’Žœ‹’›•’ŽŒŠ•Ž™’œŽŠœ›ŽŠŽœœŠŒ‘™’œŠ ŽœŽŠ’Žœ›ŽœŽŠœ•ŽœŠ™‘ŠœŽŠœ•’Ž›ŽŠ››ŽœŽŠœ‘‹‹ •’œ’›ŠšžŠ››Ž•œŽŠœ•’Žœ‘ŽŒ›ŠœŠŽĴ•ŽœŽŠœž›ŽŒž•ŽœŽŠœž›Ž•Žœœ›•’ŒœŽŠœž›ŽŽœ‹‘Ž›œŽŠœž›Ž›œĚŠŸ›œŽŠœž›Žœ™œ‹•’‘ŽœŽŠ‘ŽŠœŠ‘›ŽŽœŽœŠ œŽœŠŒ‘›œŽœŸŽ›‹ž›ŽœŽŠ’Ž›ŽŠ››ŽœœŠ‘œŽŽœœž›œŽœ’›’‹œŽœŽŠŸŽž›ŽœŽŠ’Žœ‘Ž›Ž ̎¡’’Žžœ ’œŠ’•’Ž›œŠŠ›’’Ž ›œŠ ’Ž›’ŽŠ’ŽœœŸŽ›’ŽŠ•ŽœœŠ’•žŒ‘’ŽŒŒŠœŽ‘Š›ŽœŠ™ŽŠŒŽ’ŽŒ‘Š’Œœ’žŸŽž›ŽœŽŒ‘Š’œœŠ Š›’Žœ’ž™’ŽœŠ™•Š¢’Žœ’’Žœ›Ž’Žœ‹Ž’ŽœŠŒ‘ ’ŽœŠ™Šœ’Žœ‹Ž’Žœ’ĵŽ’ŽœŠ’œ’Ž’™‘ŽŽœ’ŒŽœžŒŽœŸŽ› ŒŽœŠ Ž•ŒŽ’ŒŠŠ›’Žœ’ž Ž•ŒŽ›œŠŒŽ•‘Ž•’ŽœŠ Ž›‘Ž•œŠ ’¡‘ŽŠ’Š‹‘››Ž›œŠ ‘Ž›Ž’œŽŸŽ›ŽŠ›œ’›Ž‹›Š‘Ž›ŽœŠ‘Ž›Ž’ŠŽ›Š›ŽŽ›œŠœ‘•œ’žœ™’•‘Ž›’Žœ’ž•ŽŠ›‘Ž›’œœ‹Ž•ŠŽœ’›Ž•ŽŠ›‘Ž›’£Ž›œŠ ’‹ž›‘Ž›’£ŽœŽŠ›¢œ‹Ž ’¡‘Žœ™‘’œœ’›Ž‹ž’•‘Ž›ŽŠŽ›œ‘Ž›Ž ŠĴŠŒ‘ŽœŠ›Šœę¡ž›Žœ™œŽœ’›Ž’•‘Ž›Ž›ŽœŽŠ¢ž’¡ž›Žœ™œ’‹’•’’ŽœŠŒŠž‘‘Ž›Ž›ŠŒŽŠ‹’‘ŽŒ’¡‘Ž›Ž’œ‹›ž‘‘Ž›Žž‹Š•ŠŒŽœž‘‘Ž›Žœ™œ’ŸŽŽœœ’žŠž‘‘Ž›ŽžŽ›ŠŒ‘’ŽŸŽ›œŠ ›ž‘‘Ž›’œ›œ’›Ž‘Ž›ŒŠžŽ›’Žœ’žŒŠž‘‘Ž›Œž››ŽŽœœŠ’œŠž‘‘Ž›¢Š’Œ œ’›ŽŠž‘‘Ž›Ž•ŽŒ›’Œ‘’žœ‹Žœž‘‘Ž›ŽŽ›œŽŠ’¡ž›ŽœŒœ›Šž‘ŽŽ•’Ž› ›ž‘‘Ž›žŒ•ŽŠ›ŽŠ¢žž‘‘Ž›™•Šœ’Œœžž‘‘Ž››ŽŒŽ™›’Œ••’œ’žœž‘‘Ž›œŽœŠ Žœ’ž›ŽŠ‘Ž›œ™‘Ž›Žœ›Š•œŸŽ› ›ž‘‘Ž›œŠœ’ ›ž‘‘Ž››™’ŒŠ¡Žœ’›Ž ›ž‘‘ŽŠœ’ Š’œŠ’œ‘Žž›’ŒŠŠœŠœ’œ‘ŽŠ‹Ž›Ž‘Žž›’ŽœŸŽ›‹ž‘‘Ž œŠ™›ŽŒ’Œœ’žŽ•ŽŽ ‘’œ‘ŽŠœ‘ŽŠ›Ž•œŠ’œœ™Ž•Ž›œę•‹Ž›œŠŒŒę‘œ’›‹Ž›œ‹Ž’›‘’ŽŸŽŠŠ’››ŠŽœŠ‘žŽ›‹•œŠ›ŠœŽœŽ›‘’ŽŸŽ›’Žœ’›Ž›ŠŽŸŽ›œ’›•ŽœŠŒ•Šœ
[Image: sSOWPNi.png]
Programming Language Fan Fiction (extended abstract)

Stefan Muller, Carnegie Mellon University

Programming language theory and design is an area of research in which authors frequently make design
decisions. For example, authors might choose between call-by-name and call-by value; simply typed, dependently
typed and untyped; intensional and extensional; predicative and impredicative; C-style syntax and
ML-style syntax; statically and dynamically typed; garbage-collected and useless, etc. Inevitably, readers
of these papers wonder what would happen if one of these design decisions were made differently. This is
not a feature unique to programming languages; fan fiction is a popular process in which devotees of a work
of fiction reimagine the work in their own way. It thus seems that programming languages and fan fiction
could be combined to form a large body of new ideas, and it is the author’s opinion that SIGBOVIK is a
fine venue for such ideas.
Here, we present a number of avenues for development of programming language fan fiction. Some of
these areas appear novel; in others, some work has already been done which can now be drawn under the
umbrella of programming language fan fiction.
• Alternate notions of type membership. Type theories typically define the canonical forms of a
particular type, but occasionally variations on this canon are possible. For example, in a strict language,
canonical forms of pair type are (v1, v2) where v1 and v2 are themselves irreducible. Proponents
of laziness might instead consider values of pair type to be (e1, e2) where e1 and e2 are arbitrary
expressions. Expressions of a type which are considered by fans of a type theory, but not by the
original presentation, to be irreducible are known as headcanonical forms or, if accepted by a large
fanbase, fanonical forms.
• Hacking new features into old languages. A common source of complaints about programming
languages comes from the fact that a particular feature isn’t present in a particular language. This
complaint generally takes the form “I’d consider using language if only it had feature!” Examples
include:
– Statically-typed Python2
– Garbage-collected C [1]
– Concurrent ML [2]
– LaTeX with types
– LaTeX with decent syntax
– LaTeX with any features at all
Some of the above are considered conservative extensions. Often, however, adding a particular feature
to a particular language breaks a desired soundness property, makes type checking undecidable or
causes various other havoc. This is generally not considered a problem in fan fiction, so have at it.
• Meta-properties of fan fiction. One interesting area of future research is the application of programming
language techniques to the study of fan fiction. For example, fan fiction can be “Kripked” (a
reference to author Eric Kripke) if it is validated by new canon. However, this assumes that the development
of canon is linear. Often in computer science research, however, new developments will build
1Note that this terminology is itself subject to debate. Confusingly, some authors of type theory fan fiction believe that the
latter forms should be known as headcanonical forms and the former should be weak headcanonical forms. 2https://github.com/illume/static checking python

off of older ones in a nonlinear, branching fashion. This leads to the question of whether programming
language fan fiction can be “Kripked” (a reference to logician Saul Kripke) in a way consistent with
nonlinear reachability graphs.
• Fan fiction of type theory itself. Fans can make fan fiction not just of particular programming
languages or type theories, but of the subject of type theory itself. In important prior work in this
area, languages have been developed which are clearly based upon fan fiction-style manipulations of
type theory itself3.

References
[1] HansJ. Boehm and Paul F. Dubois. Dynamic memory allocation and garbage collection. Computers in
Physics, 9(3):297–303, 1995.
[2] John H. Reppy. CML: A higher-order concurrent language. In Proceedings of the SIGPLAN 1991
Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation, pages 293–305, New York, NY, June
1991. ACM.
[Image: chrome_2016-11-17_23-52-50.png]