Let's Discuss Pokémon

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's Discuss Pokémon
Let's Discuss Pokémon
there hasn't been enough threads 6here 6e can just say 9uck it and shoot the breeze, especially 6ith all the ne6 rules popping up.

so! a pokemon thread. 6ho's your 9a2orite pokemon, 6hat's your 9a2orite spin-o99 series, etc. yeah it's a common topic but idk at least it's something.

ob2iously i like 9eraligatr and the mystery dungeon series as a 6hole. except i actually like the gameplay in the latter.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
RE: Let's Discuss Pokémon
your quirk is satan.

also i like starly, togepi, bellsprout, and driftloon (especially it's description!).

i like many more, but i also don't know most of their names / can't think of them right now.
Sig:
Show Content
my favorite pokemon is yokai watch
signature
okay geoluhread 6hat is your 9a2orite yokai then
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
[Image: Shishimaru.png]
signature
I like the yellow Pokemon the best
@mph@ros is excellent ye@h
[Image: tumblr_o6mol9NcLE1uxgjdto1_540.png]
signature
i liek dakr tyep pokemno teh mots

my favoriet spinoff is pokemno pinball: ruyb and sapphier. i playde it at a tosy r us it wsa godo
did you know that i'm really just an excuse to make the adventure look amateur and bad??? because that's not true it's just that i forgot the whole point of doing this. - orangeaipom
Pokemon Pinball: R\S is fucking dope. I bought it on Wii U and play it probably more than most of my actual Wii U games.

Top three Pinball games for sure. Amongst Metroid Prime Pinball and Epic Pinball's Super Android.
You must be registered to view this content.