high res pics of my breakfast (no more breakfast)

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
today, i made an omelette.

SpoilerShow

it was pretty tasty, although a little greasy. that was probably due to the fact that the fillin's i used are stored in jars of oil though. i used my favorite TryMe® Tiger sauce with it, which was also pretty good
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
RE: high res pics of my breakfast
More.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Why is it bloody, did you hurt it? Is the omelette ok pls respond
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Well, if you want to make an omelette, you're gonna have to break a few eggs, know what I mean?

Speaking of which, for breakfast today, i made an omelette.

SpoilerShow

It was a fairly good omelette. The outside was just the right level of crispiness, which was a perfect segue into the cheesy middle, which was filled with red roasted peppers and artichoke. I even put some of my favorite TryMe® Tiger sauce on top of it to give it a little extra zest. With some cottage cheese on the side, I'd say 4 stars (out of five) overall.
I was busy yesterday, so I was unable to post my breakfast then. I assure you that it was every bit as delicious as the last two breakfasts I had posted. If I could make it up, I would. The least I could do for now is tell you about today's breakfast: an omelette.

SpoilerShow

I have to say, it was a very unique experience; my brother even recommended that I try adding a bit of cream in with the eggs, and they turned out very fluffy. Perhaps I added too much. A good omelette is supposed to have texture! At least, that is what I have read. It's almost a shame. At least, it was a perfect medium for trying out my TryMe® Tiger sauce. Oh Tiger, you know I would always try you.

I'll rate this breakfast 3.5 stars out of five. While an omelette is a great dish, it ISN'T supposed to collapse in your mouth. I'll see you again, tomorrow.
I rated this thread 5 stars, and yet the average is still lower then 4? Even though this thread is perfect??? Like what are you doin guys this thread is omelette GOLD.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Today, I decided it was time for a little change of pace.

SpoilerShow

I'm not sure what kind of breakfast this is, and if I could name it, it would be something I would definitely NOT recommend. Two stars.
Sad news, friends. My brother says I'm not allowed to cook breakfast any more, so it looks like THIS breakfast thread....... is all outta juice.
RE: high res pics of my breakfast (no more breakfast)
[Image: tumblr_nr1qan7LbE1rzoa6co1_500.gif]
Sig:
SpoilerShow