Things datja write with and on (Stationery Thread)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's datjur writing wit?

'pologies for my picture "quality", friends.
[Image: C2o0Y4z.jpg?1]
Sakura Pigma Micron 01 (0.25 mm tip).
Pictured: Dark brown, green, light brown, blue, red, pink. Black and purple are currently in active service. It was a gift from a cool friend of mine. Felt tips (and tiny felt tips especially) always make me nervous because I worry I'll crush the tips. I can't really appreciate them since I don't really do a lot of that art thing a lot of folks seem to be into.
SpoilerShow
[Image: SqIKhKE.jpg?1]
Left: Pilot Coleto 5 w/ black (0.3) clear blue (0.4) pink (0.4) red (0.5) and green (0.5) loaded.
Right: A bunch of Pilot Precises in V7 (0.7) and V5 (0.5)

I like the Pilot Precise V5s for when I want high flow, but what I'm writing isn't worth using up a nicer pen. I have a bunch more colors but those are in use too (I use pink for grading), except for green which is MIA.

Precise V7s are useless unless I need to write something illegibly or really big and unfortunately I have a ton of them. I use them when I need to pretend that I'm writing words. Never have to worry about weak ink flow with them, though.

Some people say multipens are novelty-only to which I say balderdash. The Coleto 5 is my go-to ballpoint writing pen (although it shouldn't be given how quickly the refills run out), along with the Ohto Needlepoint Slimline. Noted use: color-coding stuff in orgo. I just like seeing red lone pairs, okay?

e: hurrdurr the coleto is a gel pen (hi-tec-c refills), not a ballpoint and I am a doofus.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
RE: Things datja write with and on (Stationery Thread)
Those microns look pretty cool.

I have an empty sketchbook i got as a gift a long time ago and i want to start drawing with physical media since i'm completely incompetent with it. I think i'll put all the leftovers from my brother's projects to good use (he's in last semester of graphic design). I think i saw some chalk, coloring pencils and a bunch of other junk like that.

Oh and i've been collecting all the adhesive paper leftovers from work, i need to do something with those.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Thirteen pens: black, brown, red, orange, yellow, lime, teal-green, sky, blue, ultramarine, purple, magenta, lavender, pink, salmon.

One pencil, with a pencil sharpener to go with it.

Two marker pens, both red.

One eraser.

One tape eraser.

One 15×2 cm ruler.

And one calculator.

It's a wonder that the bag is big enough to hold it all in.
韋力澹、杜薇花,《亞奧美思特大傳》人物兩「茄呢啡」獨魯人也。
韋為紫血,杜為藍血,二人關係生平不詳。惟只現一回則見光死於熊熊烈火中矣。
I write with a computer, on a computer.
What? What do you mean, not the point of this topic? My computer's totally stationary, it's too big to move it anywhere!
Ach, fine. I'll leave you to it, then. Go on, have fun without me. *stomps away*
Fun fact: stationery stores get their name because they usually contain a printing press, which is too big and heavy to move around, unlike regular shops in medieval times which are and usually should be mobile.
韋力澹、杜薇花,《亞奧美思特大傳》人物兩「茄呢啡」獨魯人也。
韋為紫血,杜為藍血,二人關係生平不詳。惟只現一回則見光死於熊熊烈火中矣。