[Discovery]: Aftik Exploration! (May/28/2019)

(So..... aftiksim just went in a way that i didn't know what to do next. it also felt rushed and unplanned. [Discovery] wont be like that.)

I slowly started to crawl my way up into a sitting position. Where am I? What happened?
"Who.... who am I?" I pondered over this as I looked around.

I was in a thick jungle, massive, leafy stalks going upwards, seemingly without end, only determined rays of starlight making its way through the canopy.

The only reason I could see was because of the eerie blue and orange bioluminescence coming from various flora surrounding me. It was starting to come back to me. I am an Aftik, and my name is-

Egg It hatched.Show
RE: [Discovery]: Aftik Exploration! (March/2/19)
Alby
-Alby. It was an odd name, considering that there was no color corresponding to it. I was hired with aa group of 200 to try and colonize a planet. This isn't that planet.

I took another look around. I was at the edge of a lake, part of a lifepod in the lake, a quarter suspended in the air by vines, and the last part near me.
I'm lucky to still be alive. And I want to still be alive, so I look to see what can help me with my gigantic gash that is bleeding.
Alot.
I remembered that there was a first aid kit in thr lifepod, along with a GCU (generic crafting unit). I went and checked the lifepod part that was-

Egg It hatched.Show
-closest to me. Luckily for me, this had the med-kit.

Egg It hatched.Show
While wrapping myself up my P.D.A. alerted me that there was aggressive Flora on this planet, with fauna being little threat. I prepared by-

Egg It hatched.Show
RE: [Discovery]: Aftik Exploration! (May/28/2019)
Killing the nearby plants
RE: [Discovery]: Aftik Exploration! (May/28/2019)
(05-30-2019, 10:58 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »Killing the nearby plants

I went over to the nearest tree, and stabbed it. The vines around it wrapped around my hand, and although they also went and helped with the bandaging, they broke the knife. The P.D.A. also alerted me the planets on this planet were smart, but the vicious ones weren't. Apparently, all plants here were mobile to some degree. Then you came out from behind the tree. And now we're here. With you acting as a... parasite? I don't think you'd be a parasite even though you permanently attached yourself to my wound... so... what now?

Egg It hatched.Show