Reyweld can Parody?????

Poll: Wanna be featured?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!!! In fact, I might just telepathically vote here giving you permission to do so!
68.75%
11 68.75%
I'd like to see you try.
31.25%
5 31.25%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Reyweld can Parody?????
RE: Reyweld can Parody?????
isn't this technically another wheat parody
signature
(09-04-2016, 04:04 AM)INSULTRON Wrote: »
(09-04-2016, 03:51 AM)OrangeAipom Wrote: »isn't this technically another wheat parody

ISN'T THIS TECHNICALLY A CLOWN PARODY THAT SMELLS LIKE COW FARTS OF THE TIME YOU SAID "MY BABY BOY GETTIN' RAZZED BY INFERIOR GRADE POSTERS WHO CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE NAMES ORANGEAIPOM AND FAREWELL".
binch

At least I'm not a Caliborn ripoff.
did you know that i'm really just an excuse to make the adventure look amateur and bad??? because that's not true it's just that i forgot the whole point of doing this. - orangeaipom
Oh no! My desire for this conflict to peacefully resolve is equally matched by my desire to see it play out!

On one hand, real feelings might get hurt! But on the other, I want to see exactly how far this will go!

INSULTRON (...wait how did iOS know to autocorrect to that?) did choose the direction of the burn...

Wait, maybe the best-case scenario here is for the self-deprecating semi-self aware Farewell, and the never aware, omni-deprecating INSULTRON (seriously? I only typed like 5 letters!) to team up in a horrific co-dependent forum spreading relationship. INSULTRON x Farewell OTP.
(09-05-2016, 05:24 AM)btp Wrote: »Wait, maybe the best-case scenario here is for the self-deprecating semi-self aware Farewell, and the never aware, omni-deprecating INSULTRON (seriously? I only typed like 5 letters!) to team up in a horrific co-dependent forum spreading relationship. INSULTRON x Farewell OTP.

Um, I'm already seeing someone in real life. :/
did you know that i'm really just an excuse to make the adventure look amateur and bad??? because that's not true it's just that i forgot the whole point of doing this. - orangeaipom