State your case

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State your case
RE: State your case
if it is and you can give me a challenge in order to submit a book review, hmu
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
Sure, go for it. Let's say...a bonus point for each paragraph, max it out at 10.

Also... FIRST ROUND IS OVER! (because I donated all those state books to my local library)

However I have another partial collection of state books! 

----ROUND TWO ----
This set has...about 25?

New rules:

This time, guess which state I DO have. Get it right and I will send a book to a random address from the state you guess.

However the book must be from one of the following:
[Image: d5pm3Vg.jpeg]

When one book is chosen, I'll rotate another one in. (Ignore Rhode Island, it is not part of this)

Bonus points awarded for predicting how the book will impact the life of the recipient.

The deadline is whenever I don't want these books in my garage anymore, which is probably right about one week.
Lets go top left Washington. People are always going on about 'ooh northwest vibes, Twin Peaks, its a rainy forest so liminal!"' there's got to be thousands of books on it.
LETS GO IOWA SWEEP
(06-27-2024, 08:42 AM)Lankie Wrote: »Lets go top left Washington. People are always going on about 'ooh northwest vibes, Twin Peaks, its a rainy forest so liminal!"' there's got to be thousands of books on it.

(06-27-2024, 12:26 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »LETS GO IOWA SWEEP

[Image: tcuGQg7.jpeg]

Congrats! You can now each pick a book to send to your respective state. How will your book affect the life of the recipient?
I believe the good residents of 715 Turtle Rock Rd, East Wenatchee, Washington 98802, USA would be delighted with Jack Welch's seminal masterpiece 'Winning'

I have it on good authority that no other management book will ever be needed! Ever! In perpetuity!
email me the pocket sudoku book please
I've bricked my phone, so taking photos has gotten a little more difficult, but imagine an envelope with 715 Turtle Rock Rd, East Wenatchee, Washington 98802, USA and another addressed to this home in IOWA:
[Image: NBpeRQg.jpeg]

You both have bonus points: 2 for Lankie and 1.5 for Ix.

You can get extra bonus point(s) for making a prediction on how your book will impact the lives of the recipient.

Do you want me to write anything in your book?

I suppose anyone else can redeem points to write in either of these books as well.
bob make up a new puzzle for me in the book also.

i predict the recipient of this book will be impacted by having a lot of sudokus to complete.
Oh also since "Pocket Sudoku" and "WINNING by Jack Welch", have been removed from rotation, here are the new book options:

[Image: 0XUeFza.jpeg]

So the full list is now:
"Magnify and Find Out Why"
"You can Yo-Yo!"
"Ferguson Career Launcher VIDEO GAMES"
"My Parents Are Getting Divorced"
"Card Tricks Galore"
(06-29-2024, 02:08 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »bob make up a new puzzle for me in the book also.

i predict the recipient of this book will be impacted by having a lot of sudokus to complete.

Hm... Okay I'll say that 1 bonus point equates to 1 standard sudoku puzzle.

You have 1.5 points remaining. Do you want to put a puzzle in any other book?

Edit: Or you could sink more points into the puzzle to spice it up a bit.
Please write in the book "To my Brother Roberto, keep on keeping on, greatest middle manager a Denny's could have. X" followed by your best approximation of Jack Welch's autograph.

I believe the recipient of this book will be impacted by being deeply, deeply confused, which at the very least will give them a fun story to tell by the watercooler.
bob don't limit yourself to sudoku there are lots of puzzles in the world. absolutely go wild. have fun with it.
(06-29-2024, 02:43 PM)Lankie Wrote: »Please write in the book "To my Brother Roberto, keep on keeping on, greatest middle manager a Denny's could have. X" followed by your best approximation of Jack Welch's autograph.

I believe the recipient of this book will be impacted by being deeply, deeply confused, which at the very least will give them a fun story to tell by the watercooler.

I may have beefed it on the signature but this is what they get.
SpoilerShow

(06-29-2024, 03:17 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »bob don't limit yourself to sudoku there are lots of puzzles in the world. absolutely go wild. have fun with it.

In honor of you, Ix. I have crafted a puzzle that I call, the IX. As IX is the roman numeral for 9, the puzzle is centered around the idea of nine. There is a nine by nine grid, and every row and column must contain the numbers 1-9 once each.

SpoilerShow

I'll mail these out tomorrow. Anyone else is free to make a guess and maybe confuse a stranger with a book.
Bob that's perfect thank you.

Something tells me these 'IX' puzzles could really catch on!
bob how confident are you that this is solveable with the information provided?
You know, it never even occured to me that the random sudoku IX puzzle generator I googled would generate a fake but plausable looking puzzle instead of finding a random real IX puzzle.
i have spent a not inconsiderate amount of time trying to solve my IX puzzle and I'm beginning to feel like the only way to solve it is to trial and error brute force it.
bob when i put your IX puzzle into the IX puzzle machine it tells me it's an invalid IX puzzle with too many solutions.
Impossible, multiple solutions are a feature of IX puzzles, maybe your machine has it confused with sudoku.
Here's one possible solution for my IX puzzle.

SpoilerShow