If you could, would you live forever?

Poll: If you could, would you live forever?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
46.67%
14 46.67%
No
53.33%
16 53.33%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you could, would you live forever?
RE: If you could, would you live forever?
(04-07-2013, 10:25 AM)bigro Wrote: »Question, True immortality or partial. Can I off myself if it all gets too much? Or am I literally immune to all forms of death.

It works sorta like starfish regeneration.

For example: If you get your arm cut off, you grow a brand new arm, the arm grows a whole new body, and the droplets of blood of the ground form into hundreds of tiny bigros. None of the new bigros can die either. This is how immortals reproduce.

E: IN THEORY, it would still be possible to die if you got your body entirely obliterated into a fine mist so that you would reform as millions of tiny bigros instead of just one normal sized one, but then you'd still most likely exist as a hivemind in some form or another. No way to really tell for sure.
(04-07-2013, 10:25 AM)bigro Wrote: »Question, True immortality or partial. Can I off myself if it all gets too much? Or am I literally immune to all forms of death.

This was very deliberately left unspecified.
Based on purely the information given in the first post, how would you vote?
Once you've decided, you can come tell us why.
Yes if I could basically die anytime I wanted

or to put it another way

yes if the immortality isn't a curse
If I can choose when to die then hell yes I'd like to live forever
even if it was a curse I'd still maybe take it but I'd have to have an out somewhere

...unless it's immortality to the point of "if the universe dies you'll be able to survive into the next one" in which case HELL FUCKING YES