GOD JAMMER

GOD JAMMER
RE: GOD JAMMER
When was this place first built, for that matter?
SCULPT a symbol for yourself, like that of Ash once had. You must have your own identifier for when people come your way.
Did the wishes come true in one way or another?
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
[Image: 1OEpJkR.png]
Hey, It’s your friend Gen.
[Image: 8qZq1lf.png]
I’m going to be ending this adventure since the forces that propelled me to create it are waning and well, maybe it didn’t quite have the effect I was looking for. Sorry for those who were wondering what may happen during this adventure, I wanted to create a fun adventure about raising a God but I have a much more ambitious project under my belt that I want to put all my love into.
[Image: tlVR3N5.png]
I never feel like it’s a waste to start a story ya know? Even though I’ve never finished one.
[Image: s9aaAK6.png]
Stories are worth telling. I think that’s a message that’s at the heart of Songs we Sing. The name you see, eludes to our Songs, the things that tell the world we’re here, and how we express that song.
[Image: npq2xnd.png]
Sometimes our Song is bright and vibrant and it feels like the stories we tell have no limits, other times our Song is soft and somber and doesn’t know it even exists against the tempestuous songs around us.
[Image: bDF3yXC.png]
Its when our song is somber that we most need to tell stories. They’re our beacon back to shore to understand and contextualize what our Song means.
[Image: 39Ey4GR.png]
Telling bad stories, telling goofy stories, telling sad stories. These stories help us know ourselves once more, even when we look back and only see a stranger.
[Image: bDF3yXC.png]
I’m not quite sure what my next story will be, but I hope it is a story that connects my Song with others, and together it can be a Song we Sing.
[Image: p1jtZzs.png]
Thank you for your readership and your time.
~
~
~
~
~
Unreleased Content:
SpoilerShow

Treat (Trick's sister), Wick God of Lanterns, Trick
[Image: 8QNQrUi.png]

Spirit of the Harp

[Image: jshyRi1.png]
Gen, your art is gorgeous and I'll follow it to the ends of the earth. No matter what the form, keep it up and I'll be there, peeking from behind the corner, as I do.
it was a fun little adventure while it lasted, cant wait to see what your next project is