[6/7] Something Awesome [1.3 - Redwatch] [Slot Open - Accepting Entries]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[6/7] Something Awesome [1.3 - Redwatch] [Slot Open - Accepting Entries]
RE: [6/7] Something Awesome [1.3 - Redwatch] [Slot Open - Accepting Entries]
Donovan grumpily treks through the forest, broom in hand. He kind of lost the others after they sprinted ahead of him, his leg still somewhat numb from the electricity. Using the broom to push low branches out of the way, he continues his journey, glancing around somewhat nervously. He had to hit the deck rather violently as some of the explosions went off earlier, smearing his face and shirt with dirt.

After what seemed like hours (but in reality was just five minutes), Donovan heard voices. He carefully approached until he could hear them better. He really hoped it wasn't any of those 'Awesome Squad' guys. That would really suck. He relaxed when he heard Melinda's unmistakeable voice, pushing aside some of the underbrush to get to them.

"...Hey guys. Did ya miss me?"
"Donovan!" Melinda shouts, immediately forgetting about Mr. Beedle's intervention (thankfully before she spouted another quip about being able to handle herself and made the situation worse). "Where the heck have you been?"
The hooded man turns to Lawrence. "If you can come up with a way to safely detain someone capable of immense magical power, let me know. Considering these guys have probably been responsible for or might be responsible for hundreds of deaths, they're probably better off dead."

He pauses, thinking about the second part of the question. "True, although it's best to probably bring them out into the open. Any secret organization doesn't work when it's not secret."
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
"I -" Lawrence goes to question the man further, but pauses. Now that he got started, he really did want to flex his magical muscles. Or hell, even his regular fighting muscles would ease his anxiousness now. It had been too long since he actually got to, after all. "- alright. I guess I can accept that. That being said..."

He turns to Donovan and Melinda.

"Alright, we're going to try and take this guy down, but we can't do it alone. We'll try to hold him off. Melinda, Donovan, do you think you can run and get Arther, Otto, Oren, and especially that SWAT captain? Tell them we've got the leader distracted here but need help."