A Room for 5 [Sigh-nups now!]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
???: "Are you sure this will work?"
???: "Positive."
???: "Alright, I'll take your word on it..."

???: "Excuse me *Tap tap tap* Hello... Hi. For those who don- Damn, is this thing even on? Whatever... Who don't know me here, I am..."

Entilliumn: "Entilliumn. I'm sure only a small handful of you know me for various reasons, be it from MSPA forums, real life, or the forum games. Now, I have an offer none of you can't refuse! A free mansion for fi- What's that? The idea's already taken? Well, shit. -it seems that we have an offer most people can actually refuse with out any real thought. *Sigh* This is not going well..."

Entilliumn: "The prize? 5 LUCKY winners will get to stay a week at a-uh... a fancy... Hotel. Yeah, that's it. All you need to do is fill out this questionnaire, and you could win! Someone will come around and hand out... apparently blank sign up sheets? Wait, that doesn't make any sense... If it is a blank sign up sheet, how will they- ugh. I hate people... So sign up, and hope you get in to win it!"

SpoilerShow
Quote:"I was once a man; who had a future. And I'm sure I had a past."
[Image: signaturejc.png]
SpoilerShow
RE: A Room for 5 [Sigh-nups now!]
This handwriting is horrendous. You can scarcely read it.

[Image: GPbI3XJ.jpg]
"Coo. Coo. Coo."
--Sophit "Coo" Asmodeus, Pigeon Rock Dove
Coo, coo, #5e766a
I am a rock dove from a major metropolitan area of four years of age. I enjoy free food, warm roosts, and flying in aimless loops with large flocks. My major peeves are pissy little brats and those fucking spikes people keep putting on perfectly good perches.

Firmly stamped is the following:
Toughness: 4
Brains: 3
Agility: 7
Personality: 1

There appears to be a... bird plop at the bottom of the page.

SpoilerShow
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Name: Pyrrhinos

Race: Faerie Dragon

Color: Anywhere between teal and goldenrod.

Toughness: 6
Intelligence: 4
Agility: 1
Personality: 4

Pyrrhinos is an ancient (by our standards anyways) faerie dragon. He has left his Woods of Wonder due to an argument. He is intelligent and powerfully magical, but he has been sheltered in those woods for so long, he forgot how to deal with the modern world. Hotels? What are those?

More coming later maybe? Pressed for time atm.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
You know, this seems oddly familiar. I mean really familiar. It's on the tip of my tongue.
[Image: DFvgGuK.png]

What!... Is your name?- William Masters!

WHAT!... is your favorite Color- This one!

WHAT!!!!....is the airspeed of a unladen swallow?"- Really, REALLY fast. Like, super fast.

What is your date of origin?- 9/13/2012

Tell us about your pitiful human life- Well, I started off as a SUPER AWESOME FLOATING SWORD with an evil voice in my head that made me scared. And I got to stab a lot of things! And I was a flying skateboard for my master Miss Masters. But then she was sad that I was just a sword so she made me a SUPER AWESOME GOLEM BODY!!! But it was actually alive! Gasp! And then evil voice took over! Double gasp! So my master had to reforge me without the voice and I lost my floating. :C But then I had the golem body! :D But then the golem wanted his body back so I was just a normal sword :C But then the golem gave me a new body and its TOTALLY AWESOME! :D :D :D And then I found someone offering a room in a hotel so I took one of Miss Mister Master's old apps to sign up. And then I started filling out the app. And I'm still filling out the app!

IF you were playing a game what would you stat yourself with using the three four stats below. You have 10 15 points-
STR: 7
INT: 1
SPD: 5
CHA: 2

What do you think of maids?- I was made by a maid! They are super awesome!

What do you think of a cold unfeeling bastard of a butler that doesn't believe the maid's plan will work and will totally owe the maid five bucks.- I was made by a butler! They are super awesome! But more fun when they are maids.

Do you believe in life after love?- I like ponies. Also pony blood. They make good paints. What was the question again I forgot.

We're starting to run out of questions what do you think of that?- Here is a picture I drew. I hope you like it!
[Image: G19LxQH.png]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW_OuF1nCRzfrUQD71ZJG...eKBhMi_NOg]

Color: Bold Forest Green

Race: Keremu

Name: Squa'anase'ono'matop'oeia or Squa for short.

Bio: Hello there, I am a Keremu, a race which is civilization at its greatest, unlike your pitiful species. My kind usually enjoys privacy and dislikes company, but I am an anomaly in the otherwise normal spectrum of Keremu. I have also been told I can be a little arrogant and coarse at times, but I assure you, the rest of my species is much worse, although they are still better than most humans, dragons, pigeons, animals, robots, maids, Seremathen, Niyu, and... oh if I went on all day I'd cover this page. Anyway, I believe I should win this hotel trip because I am more intelligent than any of your other contenders... and also because I kind of got kidnapped by alien commodity traders and am stuck on Earth.

Stats: Although I believe I possess more than a measly 15 points in intellect alone, I will follow your rules and stick to the sign-up sheet.
Toughness: 2
Intelligence: 9
Agility: 2
Personality: 2

What is the airspeed of an unladen swallow: Ah yes, another Monty Python reference, I should've guessed such a barbaric society would consider the repetition of certain phrases of pop culture as a form of humor. I guess next you'll tell me not to cross the streams and then reveal that you're actually my parental guardian.
The sigh-nups are still open and will be so until Sunday.
...*cough, cough*...
SpoilerShow
Name: Lucius Sirepent

Race: Human

Color: A nice venomous purple would be delightful

15 points assigned to these 4 attributes... (With a minimum of one, of course...)
Toughness: 6
Brains: 7
Agility:1
Personality:1

Bio: I was raised by millionaires, stranded on a desert island. Despite the lack of civilization WE HAD MONEY!

We also had some very dangerous animals, which we learned to fight off as a family. My favorite were the snakes, and I began cultivating all types of snakes. I daily take small doses of venom of snakes that would basically kill anyone else in a bite, in order to gain resistance. I have been doing this for 8 years, and am immune to some of my more dangerous species, like the coral snake.

Unfortunately, due to my studies back at home, i have lost my original agility, and most people don't like me. It must be that I am richer than them. HO HO HO. Indeed, I would enjoy staying at this Hotel on my travels to find even more species of snakes.

Have you ever met a fellow researcher?: I have actually! He was a delightful fellow by the name of Stephano. He was off to work for someone who had found some sort of incredibly deadly viper. Unfortunately, I never met him again, bet he did teach me how to milk a milk snake.

Have you any other studies?: I once tried studying birds. Not quite as exciting, but i determined that the airspeed of a unladen swallow is often determined if the swallow is African or European in nature.
Hello, I was wondering if you were going to start the game soon or if you're still waiting for other submissions, since it's been 4 days since you said it would be closed. I'm just afraid that this will die.
I SAID.
...*COUGH COUGH*...
SpoilerShow
I suppose there's not much luck to the winners if there's only five contestants.
[Image: xwldX.gif]
(04-19-2013, 07:05 AM)Gnauga Wrote: »I suppose there's not much luck to the winners if there's only five contestants.

I wonder if we should add a fake luck stat to our characters (this is totally not just an excuse to bump a game thread).
(04-25-2013, 07:05 AM)calibornio Wrote: »
(04-19-2013, 07:05 AM)Gnauga Wrote: »I suppose there's not much luck to the winners if there's only five contestants.

I wonder if we should add a fake luck stat to our characters (this is totally not just an excuse to bump a game thread).

Totally not an excuse.
SpoilerShow
(04-25-2013, 10:00 PM)Entilliumn Wrote: »
(04-25-2013, 07:05 AM)calibornio Wrote: »

Totally not an excuse.
Absolutely not an excuse
Oof! Hey watch where you're going!

gee it sure is bumpy in here.Happymelon