Decked: Game 2 Ended!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Decked: Game 2 Ended!
RE: Decked: Game 1 End - Signups for Game 2
deckstruction kinda screwed everyone over, but I'm in.
oh hey
RE: Decked: Game 1 End - Signups for Game 2
I'm going to host this tonight or tomorrow, so if you want to join Game 2, your time dwindles.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Decked: Game 2 Begining...
GAME 2 - START!

ROUND 1 - BEGINNING OF ROUND:

a52 - 1st
Hand: 3 cards
Condition: normal
{nothing in play}

Gatr - 3rd
{nothing in play}

wiltingMyosotis - 2nd
{nothing in play}

SinkingSailor - 4th
{nothing in play}

DECK
73 cards

DISCARD
0 cards
SpoilerShow

The hands are being sent out.

((Note: 3 cards have been temporarily removed, as I want to rework them. They haven't appeared before, so you won't know what you're missing.))
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Decked: Game 2 - Round 1
ROUND 1 - MID ROUND

a52 plays Double Negative:
Double Negative - Place this card in front of you. If you have lost, and you lose, they cancel out.

wiltingMyosotis plays Ghost Powers:
Ghost Powers - Place this card in front of you. If you have lost, you retain the ability to play cards.

Gatr plays Election:
Election - Play this in front of you. At the beginning of each round, every player who has not lost may choose another player (who hasn’t lost). The player targeted the most wins (and this card is discarded)! If there is a tie, all the tied players feel great (but don’t win).

SinkingSailor plays Cute Cockatrice:
Cute Cockatrice - Put this card in front of you. At the beginning of each round, you may choose a card in play. It is discarded.

ROUND 1 - END OF ROUND

Everyone draws a card, priorities shift.

ROUND 2 - BEGINNING OF ROUND

a52 - 4th
Cards in hand: 3
Cards in play:
Double Negative - Place this card in front of you. If you have lost, and you lose, they cancel out.

Gatr - 2nd
Cards in play:
Election - Play this in front of you. At the beginning of each round, every player who has not lost may choose another player (who hasn’t lost). The player targeted the most wins (and this card is discarded)! If there is a tie, all the tied players feel great (but don’t win).

wiltingMyosotis - 1st
Cards in play:
Ghost Powers - Place this card in front of you. If you have lost, you retain the ability to play cards.

SinkingSailor - 3rd
Cards in play:
Cute Cockatrice - Put this card in front of you. At the beginning of each round, you may choose a card in play. It is discarded.

DECK
69 cards

DISCARD
0 cards
SpoilerShow

Hands pending. Be aware of the Election card.

Note: Cards are designated to be played before “beginning of round” effects, but please include both at the same time.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i love these cards reyweld
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
ROUND 2 - BEGINNING OF ROUND

The votes for Election have come in, with wiltingMyosotis having the lead with 1 vote! All other players had zero votes. wiltingMyosotis wins! Election discards itself.

Gatr discards a card, putting Quip in front of SinkingSailor:
Quip - While this card is in your hand or selected to be played, at the beginning of each round you may discard any number of cards from your hand or in play in front of you to play a copy of this card in front of another player. Play in front of another player. This card is worth -1 points. If you have -15 points, you lose.

SinkingSailor’s Cute Cockatrice discards Double Negative (it’s original target was already in the discard).

ROUND 2 - MID ROUND

wiltingMyosotis plays Lobotomy on Cute Cockatrice:
Lobotomy - Attach this card to a card in play. That card now does nothing, as if its description were blank.

Gatr plays Quip in front of a52:
Quip - While this card is in your hand or selected to be played, at the beginning of each round you may discard any number of cards from your hand or in play in front of you to play a copy of this card in front of another player. Play in front of another player. This card is worth -1 points. If you have -15 points, you lose.

SinkingSailor plays Search And Destroy on Election, destroying it:
Search and Destroy - Destroy a card in the discard or in play. You may discard a card from your hand to return this card to your hand.

a52 plays Clingy Koala in front of themselves:
Clingy Koala - Play this card in front of any player. This card is worth 5 points. If you have 15 points, you win. If you discard this card, or this card moves to in front of another player, lose.

ROUND 2 - END OF ROUND

Everyone draws a card, priorities shift.

Gatr plays Two Truths and a Lie:
Two Truths and a Lie - Immediately play this card. Draw 2 cards, and randomly discard a card from your hand.

WILTINGMYOSOTIS WINS!

ENDGAME SET-UP
SpoilerShow
Sig:
SpoilerShow
RE: Decked: Game 2 Ended!
Sorry everyone for the huge delay. I am going to be taking a break from this game, so at this time there will not be a game 3. I'll probably bump this thread in the future and host it again.

I hope you enjoyed some shenanigans.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
It's alright- thank you for the game, Reywald! This was fun ^^
so, nobody voted except me, the one who played the card, the one who cannot vote for myself
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
love ya too, wilt.
oh hey
(08-09-2017, 12:58 AM)Gatr Wrote: »so, nobody voted except me, the one who played the card, the one who cannot vote for myself

No one was allowed to vote for themselves, actually. So everyone else decided to just abstain.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
honestly, i feel like i would be more invested in the game if there werent any instant win or instant lose conditions. as it is, 80% of the cards in the game are useless because the game will be over before they ever have a role.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
i think Election should be removed.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
yeah.
oh hey