What now? A plotless adventure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What now? A plotless adventure
RE: What now? A plotless adventure
"Hey woah! No need to get so aggressive!" The old man does not appreciate your advances on his property, "I guess I could relocate," he says. "It could bolster business..." he whispers rather loudly.

A deep rumble shakes the ground as a giant robot with the FAKE ESTATE shack as a hat lifts itself from beneath the ground. It takes a ground-shaking step, throwing you off your feet. It continues for a few minutes until He shows up.

"Do you know why this robot is terrorizing the town!?" The Player asks you, "I think I have some equipment that could defeat it. Do you have a fetch quest or something for me?"

Eugh. The exact thing you came out here to avoid, relevance to the plot. Soon it will incorporate you in some convoluted story of romance and heartbreak, or a nigh-impossible legend of heroism and sacrifice. Your entire, plotless life is going to be cast away into the wind as you become but a puppet to the horrible monster that the plot truly is. You wonder what this guy's life was like before he became the hero of the universe or some nonsense.

Well, what now?
Look at this beautiful lamp egg:

[Image: B2skh0Y.png]

Some fear for what it will hatch into. But not me. I'm not silly!
>"nope" sink into the groumd
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
>"Have you visited your local library lately?"
"Oh! Of course! Something in the Library!" The Player rushes off to the library, probably to look for a quest there.

The FAKE ESTATE building rumbles as it settles one street over. Don't expect The Player to even remember the "threat" existed.

The interviewer walks up to you, hands you $50, and says, "That was an excellent job! I can tell you're going to be our best employee! I have another job for you, though. I need you to find a clipboard for my papers, because they keep blowing away in the wind of my desk fan!"

Huh. What now?

>Steal desk fan.
"Uhh, I guess that works. Your reward was going to be that desk fan. Though your problem-solving skills are impeccsble. I have a real doozie for you!" The man waves his arms around, "the plot has been thickening around these parts, and I suspect it has something to do with The Player. Can you give him some fetch quest in which he has to backtrack a few miles out? Thanks in advance."
You guess there's no way around the Plot. What now?

You have suddenly become a communist and you plan on recruiting the player to aid you in your revolution to overthrow the gods since they are very mean!
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here."

[Image: 2kGzPON.png]

>Tell him you already sent the Player to the Library. That should keep him distracted for now.
Happymelon Hello, Eagle Time!