E-Z Mall E22

E-Z Mall E22
E-Z Mall E22
[Image: ezm1.png]

It's your first day working as a corporate Avatar here at the local E-Z Mall. You stop in front of the animatronic that was put in to replace physical maps for the sake of 'immersion' and hesitantly ask:

"Hi, could you - ?"

"Welcome to the Interdimensional Rift, a world between worlds where talented Worldwalkers like yourself may travel between many disparate and incompatible universes. I am The Director and I will be happy to offer you direction to whichever of our connected universes you wish to visit today."

You roll your eyes as it lurches awkwardly from side to side, its projected face cycling through a total of three different emotions. Finally it completes its spiel. "Show me the map please."

The image on its monitor shifts and a map of the E-Z Mall is projected there instead.

[Image: ezm2.png]

What store were you hired to work at again?

SpoilerShow

>
RE: E-Z Mall E22
Oh that's right, you were hired as security officer at Katz Indoor Outdoor Play Zone, the last securty officer died of 'Mysterious Circumstances'
You'll never go back to Milkatraz.

That Crabratory though...The last security officer there died of 'very obvious crab-related circumstances'.

SpoilerShow
Omega Pharmaceutical,, The Last Drugs You'll Ever Take™