[PCVS] Pixel Crimson Versus ( .Hack//G.U. )

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Image: crimsonvsbanner.png]

Useful links:
If anyone here's played .Hack//G.U. games, you'll remember there was a card game called Crimson VS that you could play in the game. It's absurdly fun, and can easily be played on a forum due to its simple nature- each game's outcome is determined by how the deck you construct interacts with your opponent's, with no moves in between.

However, no Crimson VS cards are actually available over the internet. I had the dumb idea to make a functional pixel template for creating Crimson VS cards of our own to play with, featuring our own characters. Anyone could contibute card ideas and their own pixel art. O3O

Ages ago, I made this form for getting a card made:
[Image: CrimsonVScardtut.png]
But... nobody's made any so far except moi! QuQ

Regardless, here is the list of cards so far. I look forward to the day that there are enough in a sufficient variety for a real pixel Crimson VS game to be played.

Art Only:
SpoilerShow

cards Wrote:[Image: CV_001.png] [Image: CV_002.png] [Image: CV_003.png] [Image: CV_004.png]
[Image: CV_005.png] [Image: CV_006.png] [Image: CV_007.png] [Image: CV_008.png] [Image: CV_009.png]
RE: [PCVS] Pixel Crimson Versus ( .Hack//G.U. )
Added a card. OuO I'd like to know, actually: does anyone think the process for making a card (deciding on the Junction Ability and card name and stuff) too hard? Or is there some other restriction that is too strict? >.<;; I want it to be as easy as possible to make one of these >O