images by ivy

images by ivy
images by ivy
hey folks. some people know me some don't. im ivy langley and i am in school for art. i want to post it on this forum so i will do that here. welcome

content warning because a lot of the stuff i make is about death/blood/eye gore especially. sometimes there is implied self harm but usually not.

SpoilerShow

i only really started getting serious abt art this year thanks to the help of dalm, chwoka, lt fish, myeth, g0m, and still probably others who gave me a lot of feedback and encouragement so i like having the ability to look at how much ive improved and im sure this will make a good time capsule for the future. i hope my work is enjoyable for those who havent seen it before! i would love feedback/thoughts/compliments/anything at all from anyone so feel free to speak your mind. and if anybody has any questions about how i did anything i sure would love to answer them. im going to do my best to keep posting new stuff as i make it in this thread....... 自称霊能力者 霊幻新隆
RE: images by ivy
Eyeball gore? Sounds right up my alley. I will look at these when the internet works (right now I can only view the last one).
[Image: demon_punks_color2.png]

i've gotten back to my art school for the next quarter so there will be some exciting progress there hopefully but here is my first piece of the new year (which i made new years day) and some other stuff i made/revised since around the last post will be in the spoiler below.

SpoilerShow

trying to branch out a little more in the future. im in a color theory class this semester so hopefully that will help lol
[Image: 94trEPu.png]
SpoilerShow

some more color practice :^)
nice rough and dirty aesthetics, some of the surrealist art is more up my alley, plus the demon things on the second post look a bit like something out of Kill Six Billion Demons.
[Image: w7ISgnR.png]
(01-24-2019, 06:59 PM)Krill Wrote: »nice rough and dirty aesthetics, some of the surrealist art is more up my alley, plus the demon things on the second post look a bit like something out of Kill Six Billion Demons.

thank you! i need to read more ksbd, i didn't make it more than maybe 10 pages or so in but i thought it was very neat.

starting off a lot of this new batch is going to be, largely, jpeg compressed because i post a lot of stuff on instagram and never save it otherwise. it's a lot of process work. but anyway i made an album with my friends where i sat in a parking lot and we all shouted at my phone while improvising words/music. it's something you might be interested in checking out, or maybe not. who's to say?

[Image: gXbiY07.jpg]

other than that this is going to be all of the process stuff i was describing.

SpoilerShow

below are some drawings. a few might be encroaching on NSFW as they are loosely genitalia inspired but they are not explicitly sexual and are not intended to be read as anything other than, frankly, a little bit gross. if i need to remove them then i will.

SpoilerShow