INFLUX OF AVATARS

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INFLUX OF AVATARS
INFLUX OF AVATARS
As the title says.
There's a large influx of new members because of what's happening with mspaf, and with all these new* people, they're probably going to need eagle time avatars specifically for this wonderful place.
Also, some older members might want a new avatar that isn't not new.

So I'm here to draw them all, including my own!
Let me know what you'd like and I'll get back to you most likely in the same day.
RE: INFLUX OF AVATARS
Cool!
My request: Render my avatar in a less symbolic manner. As, you know, a proper sea-going dragon type thing. In blue, if you please.
(And yes, the things in back are meant to be wings. Not freaky back-scythes. It's STYLIZED, dangit.)
SeaWyrm: I hope this is fine. If not I'll make another one tomorrow.
[Image: tumblr_mjj6zdu5151s4sv62o1_250.png]
That looks more like a seawyrm to me. Good job.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
(03-12-2013, 05:03 AM)Ed Wrote: »That looks more like a seawyrm to me. Good job..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Damn it you broke your 666 with a post complementing me I feel terrible now (in a good way).

Which got me to draw my own finally.
[Image: tumblr_mjjcu8cvL61s4sv62o1_250.png]

Thank you sir, you have earned free shitty art to be distributed at a different time. One where you won't be prepared for it.
I am diabolical.
ha.
WHO CARES ABOUT POST COUNTS

That's a neat avatar, by the way. I might request something later but for now i gotta stay ready for Japan.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Request: A cool dog. Sunglasses not optional.
Sweeeeet! More serpentine and less winged than I usually go with, but quite excellent regardless!
Thanks!
I could go for something featuring Jakedogs.
Fragowump, you are an excellent artist and I would like to have a new lizardman avatar that isn't borrowed from someone's deviantart. Well either that, or a reptilian eye close-up like what I have now. Whichever is easier to draw, or possibly even both? The choice is yours, compadre.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
[Image: tumblr_mko6n1BmPt1s4sv62o1_250.png]
[Image: tumblr_mko6n1BmPt1s4sv62o2_250.png]
[Image: tumblr_mko6n1BmPt1s4sv62o3_250.png]

I'm sorry, I don't know what I'm doing.
Crying Eagle
I'll get back to these when I get more meds.
A toaster, black fire, evil. All of my beautiful qualities.

Black and white though. No colorrr.

Though I don't know if I'm happy with my current one because I actually drew this one (except the background, the background is not mine(except maybe for the dark and light parts in the corner but really that does not take effort)).
Dude, your lizardman/reptile eye/everything else you're doing here is friggen fantastic! >O Also, your own avatar reminds me of how my bro IRL used to draw. He hasn't drawn in a long time. Gotta thumbsup qqNOSTALGIA STYLE.
Maybe I could have a forum-specific avatar too instead of just my DeviantID... or maybe I shouldn't take your offer as an excuse for artwhoring. And yet, the temptation, it's overwhelming-!! *lurks in the meanwhile*
oh my god

Oh my god.

This is great, wumples. Both of them are great.

Thank you.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
I would like an avatar that I didn't steal form google image search.

A new Purple Walrus would go very nicely with my username. Maybe you can make it a bit Psychedelic or something. Go Nuts.
Back when I was a mere 4 years old, I used to play pretend with my big brother a lot. He would be the cyborg space bounty hunter, and I his trusty partner, a cyborg space bounty hunter alien Komodo Dragon with lasers mounted on its back. It's where I get my title from, "Komodo Mc.Intergalactic Warfare".

Those were the days.

D'ya think... maybe... if you have the time to, you could draw a cyborg space bounty hunter komodo dragon with lasers mounted on its back? XD