Speed Nomic: Roller-derby of Hate (Pre-game funtimes)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ALRIGHT YOU LEGALISTIC BITCHES, LETS PUT ALL PRETENSE ASIDE THIS IS NOMIC. THIS IS THE GAME THAT WILL SHRED YOUR FAITH IN HUMANITY. THIS IS WHERE YOUR FRIENDS TURN INTO BACKSTABBING PRICKS THAT YOU JUST GOTTA SCREW OVER FIRST.

HOW DO YOU WIN? TWO WAYS:

GET THE MOST "POINTS" (bullshit this never happens)

BE THE LAST PUNK STANDING IN THE STINK MIRE OF PUTRID RULES AND BROKEN HEARTS. (the way the world ends)

HERE THE RULES (read them, own them, then concoct ways to strangle your opponents with them):

(not gonna lie, they are designed to bore the shit out of you)

IMMUTABLE RULES:
SpoilerShow

MUTABLE RULES:
SpoilerShow

WOAH THAT TOOK A LONG F*KIN TIME TO READ.

These rules are from Peter Suber's Initial Ruleset, aside from a few changes that you can read above but I'll also tell you here.

1. No unanimous voting at the start that is stupid you should feel dumb.

2. None of this "if play can't continue the last completed turn is the winner" crap. You win if you get some BS number of points or if you are the last bureaucrat standing.

3. IMMUTABLE INACTIVE PLAYER RULES. AKA 117 & 118. These say that if the game doesn't progress in 24 hours then whoever was supposed to do something last gets slammed in the teeth with a big stamp of INACTIVITY. If you don't like the rules then go ahead and whine about it and maybe I'll change it up before gamestart.

4. Just a little cosmetic thingy about Judge's rulings. If you make a ruling you get to write a little spiel and I'll keep track of it for easy readings. That way if the same issue comes up again we can look at what you said and maybe it will influence someone else's decision. (probably not!)

5. Turn order will be dictated by the order you join the game.

ALSO I WANT TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT NOBODY HERE IS YOUR FRIEND. TO DO THAT I'M GIVING YOU ALL ROLLERDERBY NICKNAMES, OR YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN. HERE ARE SOME SUGGESTIONS GOD THEY ARE TERRIBLE. (first person to ask for a default name gets "FISTY BRINKLEY")

OKAY SIGNUPS START NOW BUT YOU CAN JOIN WHENEVER (UNLESS WE DECIDE YOU CAN'T)

1. SUSAN B. SMASHTONY (btp)
2. FISTY BRINKLEY (Chwoka)

EDIT: IF ANY OF YOU PLAYERS WANT TO GET IN A LITTLE RULE MAKING BEFORE GAME START (and think your rule or construct would make the game more fun) POST YOUR SUGGESTION HERE AND IT MIGHT GET ADDED DURING THE PRE-GAME FUNTIMES. (now, now is the pre-game funtimes. If the game never starts then it is ALWAYS pre-game funtimes so howbouthat?)
RE: Speed Nomic: Roller-derby of Hate
I would like to join and request that we change 201 to say we go in numerical order.
RE: Speed Nomic: Roller-derby of Hate
numerical order like order joined?

Edit: Yeah probably okay why not.