Mayuventure talk thread (Art of Domination, Refugeville, From The Sands)

Mayuventure talk thread (Art of Domination, Refugeville, From The Sands)
RE: Mayuventure talk thread (Art of Domination, Refugeville, From The Sands)
I've read what there is on webtoons, and it seems very good! I mean, I hardly have high standards with fictions and I havent read that much, but it interested me quickly, and was humorous, and it wasn't dumb (i know that's a weird thing to say but trust me its a compliment). How long have you been making it?
(07-28-2019, 07:46 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »I've read what there is on webtoons, and it seems very good! I mean, I hardly have high standards with fictions and I havent read that much, but it interested me quickly, and was humorous, and it wasn't dumb (i know that's a weird thing to say but trust me its a compliment). How long have you been making it?

Thank you kindly! I started it back in late 2018, and now I devote a big chunk of my time into making it after people started buying copies. I intend to continue and finish this story.

Oh, and Art of Domination update should be done before 15th August 2019. I've resolved not to leave any story unfinished, especially not one like AoD that's gone for so long. My biggest obstacle so far is just keeping track of everything and making sure things are consistent, because I can understand how characters forgetting really important events and discoveries can be frustrating. I have a severe weakness of making up new stuff because I just like making new concepts like creatures, weapons, etc. but if I keep introducing new things into a story that means it gets harder and harder to stay on top of everything that's going on. I completely forgot about things like the Emissaries of Despair, Emissaries of Hope, etc.
I've been sick for the past 6 days so things are... going very slow, but I feel better now, so expect an AoD update by end of August 2019! It's another long one.
Hey, everybody. Just updating with what's going on.

I've been busy these past couple of months working on my comic Merchant Band and making art to sell. I'm just here to let you all know that I still care about my adventures on Eagle-Time, but real life projects have to take priority since I really do want to make a career out of this.

The next one on my list is Refugeville, and that update should come before Halloween 2019! Hope you'll stick around!
Thanks for keeping us updated.
Also,I'm not sure if its easy for you to change it now, but there's a typo on page 16, in panel 2 "When you get paid, make sure you none of the money is fake!".