Very old images I've posted in these (and maybe other) forums with no context

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Try and figure out what the context was! These imgur account goes as far back as 6 years but they might be even older, I haven't had the time to also check my other photobucket accounts so there's probably more ancient stuff in there too. Some of these might be NSFW-ish maybe? I will put a warning and a spoiler tag no worries.

Let's begin:

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
RE: Very old images I've posted in these (and maybe other) forums with no context
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
RE: Very old images I've posted in these (and maybe other) forums with no context
Dang that's some good remembering skills 'cause I had no idea.

Here's more pics

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
only tangentially remembering here but isn't that second image about noted forum cryptid/alter-ego Warelo
Oh, now you made me remember about my schwinn!! You assholes, I completely forgot about it. That was completely out of character for me to pay attention to that long of a story though,

You beat me to the punch in posting old-ass stuff, and you actually had context for it all, I've been defeated... And I'm glad because those 2004 Andrew Hussie comics were gold and I'm glad I saw this panel one more time before I died

[Image: 3u9QWd5.png]

I just remembered that first duckstuck picture was from a short lived mspafa confessions tumblr I think.

Anyway I guess I will keep posting less interesting pics

SpoilerShow
Wheat, you genius!

[Image: 8twVxX9.png]

I've been looking for this comic for years. I had found the old thread on archive.org, but the pictures weren't there.

Alas, I have no old images of my own to post.
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
Every panel is amazing, I could sit here commenting on every single one of them for hours.
SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow