ill draw your character!! (maybe)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hey guys :> i want to practice drawing other's characters!!

so please reply with a ref or some decent image of an oc or something and maybe ill draw them (if i can)!!
A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
RE: ill draw your character!! (maybe)
SpoilerShow
oops i dropped my bug
(08-11-2017, 08:39 PM)Robust Laser Wrote: »
SpoilerShow
oops i dropped my bug

[Image: c7a8df85454e32114b14fd9136741afe.png]

im sorry if this is really sloppy!!

i admittedly had a very hard time with this... it was good practice though thanks for letting me draw your bug!
A delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alikeA delightful creation from Simoialand that blends both magic and mineral alike
pfff thank you for doing free arts! She looks super great, thank you!! :> :>

also was it the arms at all because i fully admit more than two arms is just too many
[Image: 8XMF5lX.png]

el honko
draw my oc

[Image: fcBZ4En.png]
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(08-15-2017, 05:48 AM)Justice Watch Wrote: »draw my oc

[Image: fcBZ4En.png]

i CANOOT BELIEVE U STOLE MY OWN OC I WILL SUE U FOR THIS

SpoilerShow

anyways here is this animorphs i did HAH