Selfstuck

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selfstuck
Selfstuck
[Image: Selfstucklogobandanimated_zps646e9f01.gif]

I already made a blog post specifically to explain some of my return, so if you want the low-down, go here.

I'll be operating threads on here and omegaupdate now that i've gotten a few pages drawn and uploaded, which will, fairly soon in terms of updates, be where readers can drop suggestions. Alternatively, you can drop commands on the mspfa comments section or in the discord channel below. I'll be reading all of them.

SpoilerShow

Beyond that, it's good to be back. Here's to the future. Meloncooly

To read Selfstuck from the beginning click here.

Join the discord server for this comic here.
RE: Selfstuck
Update!

Start over?

I will now be gathering commands from both forum threads.

Additionally, as per the poll i've spent some time creating a custom spritesheet for Rob. I will still be using whatever artstyle I deem thematically appropriate, but this will be the primary spriting style I make use of.

Thanks for reading.
SpoilerShow
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Rumours of my demise are likely non-existent.
Update!

Start over?

In the interests of keeping this thing going, i'm going to be continuing to update even in the absence of commands. That said, I would still appreciate your input.

This one was a little time consuming to put together, but I hope it was worth the wait.

Thanks for reading.
Update!

Start over?

Try solving for 'b' yourself if you feel like a light mental exercise. Hopefully don't have to do much in the way of animating for an update or two, it sucks up a lot of time. I'll address one of the prompts I got in the next update, wasn't really a good place to fit it in this one unless I wanted to make another 5 panels or something.

Thanks for reading.
Update!

Start over?

Spent most of the update process creating the kitchen. Drawing rooms is a deceptively involved process because of all the clutter. Left it a bit more open ended this time.

Thanks for reading.
Update!

Start over?

Longer than normal update this time around, and technically the first flash page even though it's just a gif i couldn't get to export as a png sequence properly. Also moved all my shit to sta.sh because imgur is following in photobucket and dropbox's footsteps and cutting off third party hosting.

Got a couple ideas of where to go from here, but i'll leave y'all with the option of changing my mind.

Thanks for reading.
Update!

Start over?

Another relatively long update that necessitated the creation of way more assets than I wanted to have to deal with but what can you do but bite the proverbial bullet? Ah, well.

Thanks for reading.
Selfstuck now has a discord server!
Update!

Start over?

Apologies for the delay. Procrastination is an ever-present danger, though i have also begun efforts to getting the first true [S] page created. The flash isn't very complicated, i shouldn't think so it won't require a large gap in updates to work on.

Next update should come out in the next couple days so i can catch back up.

Thanks for reading.
Update!

Start over?

Only 2 pages, you wonder? Yup. This is your chance to have a tour of any points of interest in Rob's room you want to focus on before I get things moving along, plot-wise.

Thanks for reading.
Update!

Start over?

Whole lotta gifs this time around. Tried to make panels a little more interesting when not much else is going on.

Thanks for reading.
Update!

Start over?

Update was delayed so I could fix some mistakes I made in the script which meant i'd have to do second rounds worth of update before the [S] page i'm working on drops.

Should be resolved now, so expect the flash page to be part of the next update or shortly after. I'll try and have a youtube mirror up as well.

Thanks for reading.