• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rENDr
rENDr
[Image: 4U6VRFV.png]
[Image: 6cT1bQ5.png]
[Image: cNif22H.png]

SpoilerShow
[Image: 9qxrqge.png]

START HERE! AND READ UP UNTIL THE MIDDLE OF THE 5TH PAGE!

[Image: GVXqAkc.gif]

The Shroud of Apology patiently waits for your action.

Systems in this forum adventure:
SpoilerShow
My Tumblr | My Patreon | Other links might be found if you just add TehAwesomestKitteh to the end of them :|
RE: rENDr
The fifth page of that adventure doesn't seem to relate to any shroud of apology. I guess I'll keep reading, but I'm fairly confused right now.

Edit: turns out the reason for my confusion is that this is the ninth page.

Say "Don't worry about it, you did your best" Perhaps if we accept the apology well enough, the shroud will stop being evil?
Update 45
Quote:Say "Don't worry about it, you did your best" Perhaps if we accept the apology well enough, the shroud will stop being evil?

[Image: isL2Ki5.gif]

The shroud purges you slightly. -5 Blood.
My Tumblr | My Patreon | Other links might be found if you just add TehAwesomestKitteh to the end of them :|
Why are you sorry?
Shout at the shroud, tell it off for making it losing some of your blood.
This is Dotu by the way. Long time no see eh?
If your best is nothing but your worst, why do your best? Do nothing instead. After all, it has to be better than doing something.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(04-16-2017, 06:44 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »If your best is nothing but your worst, why do your best? Do nothing instead. After all, it has to be better than doing something.

Yeah, man. It's OK to not be the guy (shroud?) for the job, and sometimes stepping back is your way of helping. Forgive yourself.
Quote:Why are you sorry?

[Image: 8pY75AE.gif]

No activity.

Quote:If your best is nothing but your worst, why do your best? Do nothing instead. After all, it has to be better than doing something.

[Image: yHDicxk.gif]

The shroud purges you weakly. -10 Blood.

Quote:Yeah, man. It's OK to not be the guy (shroud?) for the job, and sometimes stepping back is your way of helping. Forgive yourself.

[Image: oRwTzH0.gif]

The Shroud purges you slightly. -5 Blood.
Oof. I don't want to hurt it...

> baby steps, now. You're doing your best -- forgive yourself your imperfections and hang in there. What do you need to do, buddy?