MrGuy And Also MalkyTop Let's Play Things

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I've been doing Let's Plays for a while, and have found that (by far) the videos are way better when I have someone to co-commentate with.

Malky is adorable and hilarious at all times.

This has led to the video below. Behold, THE ROOM: THE GAME (The Let's Play)

RE: MrGuy And Also MalkyTop Let's Play Things
MrGuy you have a spectacular Let's Play voice. Also I didn't know that Malkytop was broadcasting from a different dimension
My microphone works in mysterious ways that I don't understand.

One day perhaps someone will unlock its secrets. Until then, I must always suffer the echoes of the damned.
(03-20-2012, 02:22 AM)Mehgamehn Wrote: »MrGuy you have a spectacular Let's Play voice. Also I didn't know that Malkytop was broadcasting from a different dimension

The prevailing theory is that she's actually a very confused ghost, and that when she's "sleep-deprived" she's really very narrowly avoiding being taken to the afterlife.

So that's a mini-LP concluded. Next on the agenda is probably Maui Mallard with Malky, and something or other solo. Not sure what, though!
Let's Play Rocket Knight Adventures for Sega Genesis (Solo):
SpoilerShow

Let's Play Donald Duck in Maui Mallard for Sega Genesis Also (Malky):
SpoilerShow
Mr. Guy it did not occur to me that you actually have an entire youtube channel filled with videos that you are not sharing with us.

I love them so.

So what do you use for recording this anyway? Screen sharing over skype?

spoilerd cus no one likes a smartass
SpoilerShow
btp: We eventually figured it out and it's weird because it's like, you have to hold it AND THEN DO A DOUBLE TAP. Not a single tap, evidently. So it's like... two reasonable solutions combined into one kinda convoluted one.

Also, when using Malky as co-commentator I talk to her over skype. The actual recording bit I use Livestream, so I gave her the link to my livestream channel.

Also: I'm uploading some ducks! Also, I might end up doing YET MORE DUCKS and perhaps SOME MORE OPOSSUMS. Stay tuned.
also please god don't watch those older videos, except maybe the runman ones.