Post making contest 3.0

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post making contest 3.0
RE: Post making contest
Hi sruix how are things? How are technodemon cats progressing? How is a hawksquawk? Tell me about recent events that you have experienced.
This is update #174.

Ix I honestly thought you were asleep.

...I have no idea how I could have possibly justified that notion.

Sadly, the cat's on the back-burner now that dad has actual work to do, and I burned myself out on the HawkSquawk so haven't touched it in about a week... I've definitely made it too long, that's the problem... but I have come up with a skeleton concept for the new puzzleventure now (I looked at the three ideas I was trying to choose from and said "well, why not all of them at once?" and thus a terrible beast was born) - had I not wasted the entirety of yesterday watching GDQ speedruns I would have quite likely finished my experiments on art production...

This morning I knew I'd have the new Avalanches & Funki Porcini albums to listen to (former: rather lovely, though a touch meandering, may well prove amazing in headphones later - latter: not far in yet, but enjoyably "dark Funki" so far), so I've been doing fairly mindless things. You might like to know that, presently, I'm giving the Kepler Autonomy the spreadsheet it so rightly deserves, though I have just remembered that I wanted to write a script to finally settle m_iii for once and for all...

How are things at your end, Ix? I saw you were suffering in the videogames thread earlier...

End of message.
i played zero time dilemma. it had some real cool ideas about multiple universes etc and was overall pretty cool except for one sequence which i hate with a passion and also a real silly twist/ overall it and the zero escape series in general were a pretty positive experience. this has been ix reviews video games whilst they should be asleep
(07-08-2016, 02:21 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »xxx'x
Passes rule 5.
(07-08-2016, 03:02 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Hint 1:

fridge, sarge, xmas, lube
Passes rules 3 and 5.
(07-08-2016, 03:03 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »and tater
Passes rules 3 and 5.
(07-08-2016, 04:22 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »".gif"

Gerbil.
Passes rule 5.
(07-08-2016, 04:47 AM)qwerx3 Wrote: »Kaynato
Passes rules 4 and 5.
(07-08-2016, 05:12 AM)Kaynato Wrote: »Ghoti
Passes rule 5.
(07-08-2016, 08:36 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »víz keiros
Passes rules 1, 2, 3, and 4.
(07-08-2016, 09:36 AM)Sruixan Wrote: Ȓ'd
Passes rules 2 and 5.
(07-08-2016, 09:37 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »ól'
Passes rules 2 and 5.
(07-08-2016, 10:01 AM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »Hi sruix how are things? How are technodemon cats progressing? How is a hawksquawk? Tell me about recent events that you have experienced.
Passes rules 4 and 5.
(07-08-2016, 10:55 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »This is update #174.

Ix I honestly thought you were asleep.

...I have no idea how I could have possibly justified that notion.

Sadly, the cat's on the back-burner now that dad has actual work to do, and I burned myself out on the HawkSquawk so haven't touched it in about a week... I've definitely made it too long, that's the problem... but I have come up with a skeleton concept for the new puzzleventure now (I looked at the three ideas I was trying to choose from and said "well, why not all of them at once?" and thus a terrible beast was born) - had I not wasted the entirety of yesterday watching GDQ speedruns I would have quite likely finished my experiments on art production...

This morning I knew I'd have the new Avalanches & Funki Porcini albums to listen to (former: rather lovely, though a touch meandering, may well prove amazing in headphones later - latter: not far in yet, but enjoyably "dark Funki" so far), so I've been doing fairly mindless things. You might like to know that, presently, I'm giving the Kepler Autonomy the spreadsheet it so rightly deserves, though I have just remembered that I wanted to write a script to finally settle m_iii for once and for all...

How are things at your end, Ix? I saw you were suffering in the videogames thread earlier...

End of message.
Passes rules 4 and 5. And I don't know how watching GDQ speedruns is a waste of a day. Then again, I've calculated, and I've watched... 69 hours. [Image: winkymelon.gif]
(07-08-2016, 12:22 PM)Ixcaliber Wrote: »i played zero time dilemma. it had some real cool ideas about multiple universes etc and was overall pretty cool except for one sequence which i hate with a passion and also a real silly twist/ overall it and the zero escape series in general were a pretty positive experience. this has been ix reviews video games whilst they should be asleep
Passes rules 4 and 5.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
You missed #7184! It was my cheesiest guess of the lot...
(07-08-2016, 03:34 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »You missed #7184! It was my cheesiest guess of the lot...
I didn't miss it, because...

(07-08-2016, 09:35 AM)Sruixan Wrote: »Kíero
Kíer s
Kie os
Ki ros
K eros
íeros
víz
PASSES RULES 1, 2, 3, 4, AND 5!

THE RULES ARE:
Each post must, outside of quotes...
  1. Have a word in a foreign language (like eros or viz)
  2. Have a non-ASCII character (like í)
  3. Have a shortened form of a word which has a different spelling (like there not being a z in videlicet)
  4. Have a word of 3+ syllables in which there are no silent letters or dipthongs (like Kiero)
  5. NOT have the word Kieros or Keiros (which would pass all four other rules)

Also, one of the many three character posts which would pass is "Wx雷" (雷 is Kaminari, which passes rule 4 as well as 1 and 2, while wx is short for weather, so passes rule 3). And the permutation of my name which I was surprised to pass 1 was Ekiros, which is Esperanto for start. The more you know.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙